forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 895 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 pm 

oooo i see. your 'fresh asia' was throwing me off. kinda surprised i couldnt find anything on the google search tho.. hmmmm maybe i need to go to the dark side and switch to bing. :lol:

on another note.. just bought this guy. first 'custom'. pretty excited. :)

Positive Feedback- FistFullofBunnies(traded), Graf-Toyz, Brainiak76, Ezramyl, Salamander, Wyldaxe (traded), Ghost (traded), CasperNY (traded, x2), Typicalstereo (traded), Jmiller805 (on CAD, x2), Gorilla (on SB), Brenda (on SB, x2), Treblemdk, Vapdee, Hellopike (on SB), Earthglass, Uberboober, Noname27 (traded), C.feng, Jonnyboi017, Bundleofjon, hellscrape (+ lots more I couldnt keep up with!)
IG: mesooohoppy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:04 pm 

anyone have any old buff monster prints they wanna get rid of? :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:58 pm 

Brainiak76 wrote:
anyone have any old buff monster prints they wanna get rid of? :D

pm sent :D

Great dealings with | BONER | Slapshock808 | doughyboy | FericFanatic | mzkayDi | kom22 | qwest1mark | twotwelve| kngwiz | Run-A-Mucker | Nebulon5 | Hairbland | eckotyper | lmlwsp | minus | kidrobotfeen515 | Tizight | barnettkthrn | jose2187 | maraudandembezz | base | GFD18 | maraudandembezz | Rsinart | jose2187 | ivandrago | toddivision | aruss | M00DSWING7 | nocash138 | QUASIMO | thegfm | heebysdaman | SJSharkie | quentdiggy|plus way too many more to list

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image Instagram: amirkat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:13 pm 

blindboxx2334 wrote:
oooo i see. your 'fresh asia' was throwing me off. kinda surprised i couldnt find anything on the google search tho.. hmmmm maybe i need to go to the dark side and switch to bing. :lol:

on another note.. just bought this guy. first 'custom'. pretty excited. :)

how much?! i LOVE demon seed

I have MULED for: clevetheripper, j0nwalsh, hu80, nameBRAND, rice_money, krash, broke4toys, HiJakk, ern3stoo, tron, f-cat20, NinJaSkills, ejholmes30, miami, merlin, hova, caswuun, and so many others...

Good transactions: SNEAKERHEAD1206, iliksprite, FericFanatic, oberon1128, tealady. yanksb11, buttoneyestoys, NinJaSkills, eghatch93, hellscrape, SigNewton, Neebles, mmmbraaains, etc
Bad Transactions: cut&pace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:28 am 

Those spams hooked me! now i have to go buy an oriental rug just so i can hire them to clean it...

I have MULED for: clevetheripper, j0nwalsh, hu80, nameBRAND, rice_money, krash, broke4toys, HiJakk, ern3stoo, tron, f-cat20, NinJaSkills, ejholmes30, miami, merlin, hova, caswuun, and so many others...

Good transactions: SNEAKERHEAD1206, iliksprite, FericFanatic, oberon1128, tealady. yanksb11, buttoneyestoys, NinJaSkills, eghatch93, hellscrape, SigNewton, Neebles, mmmbraaains, etc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:42 am 

mutantshark wrote:
Those spams hooked me! now i have to go buy an oriental rug just so i can hire them to clean it...

lol

350 from rotofugi.. i was actually surprised they had it, i guess they never sold it.

Positive Feedback- FistFullofBunnies(traded), Graf-Toyz, Brainiak76, Ezramyl, Salamander, Wyldaxe (traded), Ghost (traded), CasperNY (traded, x2), Typicalstereo (traded), Jmiller805 (on CAD, x2), Gorilla (on SB), Brenda (on SB, x2), Treblemdk, Vapdee, Hellopike (on SB), Earthglass, Uberboober, Noname27 (traded), C.feng, Jonnyboi017, Bundleofjon, hellscrape (+ lots more I couldnt keep up with!)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:11 pm 

this is actually the first time its moved since it came in the mail!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:31 pm 

finally got around to my first buff custom. not sure what im going to do with the body (as far as the paint goes).. but i got a few other things planned for him. he is going to end up as a wheatpasting buff with a matching buff monster bucket.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:38 pm 

blindboxx2334 wrote:
finally got around to my first buff custom. not sure what im going to do with the body (as far as the paint goes).. but i got a few other things planned for him. he is going to end up as a wheatpasting buff with a matching buff monster bucket.

looks very promising, love the concept! keep us updated :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:54 pm 

thanks. and will do! hopefully i can get the backpack all finished up tomorrow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:39 pm 

so has anyone else noticed that buff paints/prints a lot of his ice cream figure now. and its not that same 2d super flat, crazy pattern, etc that he used to do.

honestly, i dont like it at all. its nothing like the super flat stuff that im used to seeing.

really wish he would go back to this stuff, since im not digging any of his new stuff =/

oh well.. what can you do.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:52 pm 

I wish he'd stop trying to be kaws and abandon the stupid spongebob-like character he keeps forcing. Its boring.

I feel like 2008-2009 is when his stuff was at its peak in quality.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:05 pm 

lol. ive only seen two paintings that are spongebob inspired. i like them a lot. (google search also confirms. i only found the two). i wouldnt say that is a 'style' he tried to pursue.

definately doesnt remind me of kaws. kaws is overpriced hypebeat s h i t. ;)

this is the stuff im talking about, just doesnt seem his style. sucks, because i dont wanna get my hopes up and think he'll go back to the old style one day. :doubt:
http://www.streetartnews.net/2012/04/bu ... herry.html

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:40 am 

Im Bringing this back from the dead! :D

Anyone have any leads on buff toys for sale, im so close to completing the 3" figures and could do with a helping hand tracking them down. Also can anyone shed any light on that clear green 1.5"? This should all lead to me eventually owning all buff's retail releases!

Cheers
Guys

My Rotocasted Profile
My Collection

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:06 am 

bump for interest

Jon Knox/Hello, Brute
Buff Monster Healymade resins
Any other cool interesting resin
Vannen Watches

Also open to other interesting trades.

My Sale/Trade thread:
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=133113

Good Transactions With:Click here

trampt.com/u/paulsolorzano
facebook.com/paulsolorzano
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulsolorzano/
rotocasted.com/iamthewinter
Instagram: paulsolorzano

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:22 am 

I'll post a collection shot tonight! :D
Glad to know some one is still here ;)

My Rotocasted Profile
My Collection

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:55 am 

My Rotocasted Profile
My Collection

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:03 pm 

you bastardddd. i looked so hard for that orange demon seed and couldnt ever find it =(

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:58 am 

Back from the dead again! :D

My Rotocasted Profile
My Collection

Post subject: China Star
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:14 pm 

hi everyone..

even thought this threat is a few days old, i wanted to ask if
anyone has a CHINA STAR buff monster for sale or is thinking about selling it!?

Please let me know.

Many thanks!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 895 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36