forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 941, 942, 943, 944, 945
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:42 am 

fribhey wrote:
those stitches are kaws XX's

This was not lost on me, but I still find them ugly in the flesh.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:11 pm 

Blue BFF has been shipped, expected delivery November 3. If I play my cards right and get a little lucky, I will have a new KAWS piece and a new iPhone X on the same day :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:58 am 

Good Lord- both Kawsone and Moma are taking their sweet, sweet time getting these out. By the time my Moma order arrives, it'll have been two weeks and change since the release. Luckily, my Black is supposed to show up tomorrow, but I’m more excited for the blue.

Good transactions with: daimyo, gonedaddyfinch (2x), Cornbluth, dunnydummy, NYC.Parce, fdavis138, eckotyper, NSTNATE, HeyJB, broke4toys, conchan (2x), BabyGerald, Dustygarage, Vinylassasin (2x), bloc115, justalilodreamer, MrJames, Chapper, blackicex, supershallow, geoffcuddy, Jackcuzzy, pugspaw, Fliptrickz916, lui, pys111, twentytwo, topnotchchach, flabby (8x), Rgon81, drewproduces, raphyki

Kaws and more for sale.

Looking for: Michael Lau Fingercroxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:30 am 

Got mine from Kawsone today.

spawnonfire,playdoh,eoin3,gtcowgirl,pennjones,twotwelve,jkspade,sleepboy, ontheDL,jager,SnorseWhisperer,tunneler66,c-money,toyzinmyattik,kamacoatl, gonedaddyfinch,alax,dxjock,benvt,organicsalsa,ericericeric,The BoyWunder, crappytrix,cheeky,theboywil,crystaldeth,jlm,Plur511,KinglyDecay,sykogirl, Danimalx, jbar,snooker,HaHaAjp,pop77,buzzelightyear,HSAINGMIN,guzaku,blackey1,Danny909,FoT,robbieXeff,jshea,xbtran,kenobi822

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:31 pm 

SpecialKAC18 wrote:
Good Lord- both Kawsone and Moma are taking their sweet, sweet time getting these out. By the time my Moma order arrives, it'll have been two weeks and change since the release. Luckily, my Black is supposed to show up tomorrow, but I’m more excited for the blue.

my moma blue was delivered today.

the BFFs were released on October 18th. As of writing this, today is October 27th, that's NINE days from ordering it to having it in my hand. Nine days is NOT two weeks and change since they were released.

conart.studio on twitter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:19 am 

fribhey wrote:
SpecialKAC18 wrote:

the BFFs were released on October 18th. As of writing this, today is October 27th, that's NINE days from ordering it to having it in my hand. Nine days is NOT two weeks and change since they were released.

not everyone is as lucky as you... i ordered a blue bff from moma right when it went up (around 6:30am pst) and mine has not even shipped yet... in fact i got an apology email today stating that they are overwhemed by all the orders and it will still take a few more days before they go out.

i did receive the black one from kawsone today though.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:16 pm 

fribhey wrote:
SpecialKAC18 wrote:

That’s why I said, “by the time my Moma order arrives, it’ll have been two weeks and change.” My order is showing an expected delivery date in November.

Good transactions with: daimyo, gonedaddyfinch (2x), Cornbluth, dunnydummy, NYC.Parce, fdavis138, eckotyper, NSTNATE, HeyJB, broke4toys, conchan (2x), BabyGerald, Dustygarage, Vinylassasin (2x), bloc115, justalilodreamer, MrJames, Chapper, blackicex, supershallow, geoffcuddy, Jackcuzzy, pugspaw, Fliptrickz916, lui, pys111, twentytwo, topnotchchach, flabby (8x), Rgon81, drewproduces, raphyki

Kaws and more for sale.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:38 am 

Lets see some pics from those who have received them! It's the only thing that can hold me over until mine comes on Friday :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:43 am 

Hi guys!

I started to look a bit closer to my Kaws companions open edition 2016, full body black and flayed and I think I see a slightly difference in the yellow in the eye/x color between the two. The flayed one is slightly darker.

Both was bought in unopened boxes from UK with normal prices.

What's do you guys think?

Update 2017-01-06
I added som pictures - so please share your thoughts

and a bonus one with the new Kaws BFF black edition...

Last edited by cjs on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:13 pm 

Black BFF finally sold out on Kawsone. Moma still has all of the companions & Blue BFF available still.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:30 pm 

metrofrog2 wrote:
Black BFF finally sold out on Kawsone. Moma still has all of the companions & Blue BFF available still.

BFF is still available but all the Companions are sold out on Moma site.

Kaws and more for sale.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:27 pm 

^ Presumably, Medicom can produce as many subsequent batches of these - I'm expecting they will get re-stocked at some point, or else they'd take the images off the MOMA site...

Open edition = limitless edition

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:22 pm 

Looks like blue BFF is gone from MoMA's site

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:49 am 

lupend88 wrote:
Looks like blue BFF is gone from MoMA's site

...but will it return?

If these have genuinely sold out, and the production numbers run into thousands, each of these figures has grossed well over a million dollars... wow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:33 am 

Are there bootlegs of the normal open editions? Anyone have pics or tips?

Great transactions with: whitey, DrftDrgn21, fulci zombi, Nicocato, NoupaRobot, wwwetworks, ZopBoy, chillywilly153, belleater, dong32117, NinJaSkills, High On Vinyl, BMXBENF, bluegreenkey, 666ways2love, Beeswax, quentdiggy, richr2003, mANNEe, cyberann,le_bloomer, Urban-Yeti, jennipho, Bunny Dunny, Hawking-hole, spoonie_gee, projectmayhem
I have also have 3 pages of all positive feedback on the BST.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:09 pm 

tobor2099 wrote:

I don't have pics to share but I do know there are bootlegs of all Open Edition Full & Flayed Companions with their proper packaging.

Great transactions with griffndunn, k3vkoh, bayareapanerai, Greggygreg, 0mie, tekman8, bigbad99, lindsd620, halfapparition

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:58 pm 

wrinkledbrain wrote:
tobor2099 wrote:

I don't have pics to share but I do know there are bootlegs of all Open Edition Full & Flayed Companions with their proper packaging.

are they bootlegs in the sense that they are bad copies that are sold as the really thing? Or are they exact same pieces produced at the same factory that either "fell off the back of a truck" or acquired through a backdoor?

conart.studio on twitter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:26 pm 

they started faking kaws boxes pretty good now soon it wont matter if the item came with a box or not.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 941, 942, 943, 944, 945