Question about reusable Munnys

Pose questions directly to the Kidrobot Guru, and make requests for things we don't have yet but you wish we did.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Yardarm51

Question about reusable Munnys

Post by Yardarm51 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:02 pm

Hey there. I have one of the 2 foot tall reusable Munnys that came with the erasable markers that I use in my classroom. Unfortunately the thing has been used and cleaned enough that some of the marks are no longer erasing. I've tried all the standby whiteboard tricks such as dry-erase cleaner, using a clean white eraser (the type used for pencils),95% ethanol, methanol (one of my coworkers is the school chemistry teacher :D )... So at this point I'm at a bit of a loss. The markers that were used are dry erase, as I've always used. The chem teacher suggested acetone but I know that is generally used to pull the paint off of production Dunnys for customization. I'm guessing it will kill the whiteboard surface of this Munny. Is that correct? Any other suggestions for removing the remaining bits of old ink?

Cheers!

Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.