Post Deletion?

Pose questions directly to the Kidrobot Guru, and make requests for things we don't have yet but you wish we did.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

odibex

Post Deletion?

Post by odibex » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:23 pm

I guess I would've PM'd someone about this, but unfortunately I'm not able to. It looks like I had a post deleted where I'd thanked someone for helping with an issue I'd posted about in this sub-forum. I'm just wondering if I misread a rule or something, and I'd like to know what the issue was so I can not do it again going in to the future. I guess I'm used to being informed why a post might've been deleted or if I've breached some rule. I'm not sure if it's customary not to post again once you've gotten your answer or what. I've been informed you guys have your eye on me already, so I'd like to make as few mistakes as possible. Thanks.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly."

-Albert Einstein

odibex

Re: Post Deletion?

Post by odibex » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:21 am

Eh, never mind all that. I posted that about seven hours after I'd submitted my comment, and I just did not consider that it would take that amount of time (actually it didn't show up until after another thirteen hours). I'm not exactly sure what I was basing those expectations on, I guess it seems like most other forums I've been on someone's always around. Well, going forward I will try not to hold my breath. I think I only have like 2 1/4 posts left anyway.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly."

-Albert Einstein