South Park - The Coon

Pose questions directly to the Kidrobot Guru, and make requests for things we don't have yet but you wish we did.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

LuGaVa

South Park - The Coon

Post by LuGaVa » Wed May 31, 2017 11:15 am

Hi, i have a question..
Is there any possibility of paint faults? Buy a figure and do not have a detail in the nose ..

Thanks

Kidrobot Guru

Re: South Park - The Coon

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:11 pm

LuGaVa wrote:Hi, i have a question..
Is there any possibility of paint faults? Buy a figure and do not have a detail in the nose ..

Thanks
Hello and welcome to the boards!

It appears that the highlight is missing on the nose. If you purchased it directly from Kidrobot, please contact Customer Service at customerservice@kidrobot.com to see if they can help! If it was purchased from a third party retailer, please contact them to see if they can exchange it.

Good luck!

LuGaVa

Post by LuGaVa » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:35 pm

Kidrobot Guru wrote:

Thanks

It appears that the highlight is missing on the nose. If you purchased it directly from Kidrobot, please contact Customer Service at customerservice@kidrobot.com to see if they can help! If it was purchased from a third party retailer, please contact them to see if they can exchange it.

Good luck!
Is there any way to tell if it's original? Serial number, features?

I am very fanatic of its products and I am terrified to know that it could be false.

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:56 am

LuGaVa wrote:
Kidrobot Guru wrote:

Thanks

Good luck!
Is there any way to tell if it's original? Serial number, features?

I am very fanatic of its products and I am terrified to know that it could be false.
Considering there isn't a large aftermarket or a lot of money to be made by bootlegging South Park mini figures, I highly doubt that it's fake. Most likely the figure just didn't get the nose highlight printed on it. Quite honestly, I think it looks better without the highlight on it.

Ostrava

Post by Ostrava » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:14 pm

I think it looks better without the highlight too.