Wishlists

Pose questions directly to the Kidrobot Guru, and make requests for things we don't have yet but you wish we did.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

PunkUke

Wishlists

Post by PunkUke » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:17 pm

Are there any plans to add any sort of list feature? Preferably with an option to make multiple lists, so that you can easily sort your items and keep things separate - such as with multiple shopping lists to sort items for yourself, as well as multiple shopping lists to sort gifts for others, for example - as well as the ability to make your lists public and share them so that people can buy off of them for you, or make them private instead so that people don't see what you plan to buy for them.

As of right now, I have to bookmark everything that I want but can't currently afford to one folder, and bookmark gift ideas to another folder. Not the most efficient or convenient option lol

Thanks!

Kidrobot Guru

Re: Wishlists

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:08 am

PunkUke wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:17 pm
Are there any plans to add any sort of list feature? Preferably with an option to make multiple lists, so that you can easily sort your items and keep things separate - such as with multiple shopping lists to sort items for yourself, as well as multiple shopping lists to sort gifts for others, for example - as well as the ability to make your lists public and share them so that people can buy off of them for you, or make them private instead so that people don't see what you plan to buy for them.

As of right now, I have to bookmark everything that I want but can't currently afford to one folder, and bookmark gift ideas to another folder. Not the most efficient or convenient option lol

Thanks!
Nope. Unfortunately something like this requires bandwidth that we do not have. Sorry.. :(