hey Guru

Pose questions directly to the Kidrobot Guru, and make requests for things we don't have yet but you wish we did.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

halfapparition

hey Guru

Post by halfapparition » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:26 pm

can we get a sofubi section and new sections in the forum?

from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

Kidrobot Guru

Re: hey Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:35 am

halfapparition wrote:can we get a sofubi section and new sections in the forum?
Unfortunately, that's not going to happen.

As a matter of fact, there's an entire message board devoted to Sofubi/Kaiju. And just like those dudes don't ever mention KR on their board, I'm not mentioning their name on here.. ;)

Have a great day, Half!

paul

Re: hey Guru

Post by paul » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:10 pm

It would be nice to see this place updated a bit to encourage more posting.
www.allvinyls.com

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)