forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:50 am 

Hi there!

This is part-question, part-information.

I paid a visit to my local comic book/vinyl toy shop today here (London), and had a good chat with the owner around Kidrobot goods. He has a couple of bits and pieces on display, but not much for sale and I asked why.

Essentially, he said that the sole UK distributor for KR goods were extremely unreliable in the past, to the point of cancelling a very large order on him with little to no reason why. Equally, he found that getting new releases was near-impossible and instead, they were pushing old product on him. Hence, he's pretty much stopped carrying the lines.

So, my questions:

- Any plans to improve the UK/international distribution of the product to brick and mortar retailers?
- This seemingly comes up a lot, but any plans to make international shipping from the KR site more reasonable?
- Is it possible to get a list of stockists at some point? I'd imagine your distributor could probably provide you with info on the buyers (with their consent, of course) which you could repurpose into a stockist list, right?

Appreciate you guys are still trying to fix the legacy logistical issues from past activities and your efforts are appreciated - believe me, this is coming from a place of constructive feedback (and a tiredness of relying on eBay :D ).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:43 am 

:(