International distribution

Pose questions directly to the Kidrobot Guru, and make requests for things we don't have yet but you wish we did.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

ajay182

International distribution

Post by ajay182 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:50 am

Hi there!

This is part-question, part-information.

I paid a visit to my local comic book/vinyl toy shop today here (London), and had a good chat with the owner around Kidrobot goods. He has a couple of bits and pieces on display, but not much for sale and I asked why.

Essentially, he said that the sole UK distributor for KR goods were extremely unreliable in the past, to the point of cancelling a very large order on him with little to no reason why. Equally, he found that getting new releases was near-impossible and instead, they were pushing old product on him. Hence, he's pretty much stopped carrying the lines.

So, my questions:

- Any plans to improve the UK/international distribution of the product to brick and mortar retailers?
- This seemingly comes up a lot, but any plans to make international shipping from the KR site more reasonable?
- Is it possible to get a list of stockists at some point? I'd imagine your distributor could probably provide you with info on the buyers (with their consent, of course) which you could repurpose into a stockist list, right?

Appreciate you guys are still trying to fix the legacy logistical issues from past activities and your efforts are appreciated - believe me, this is coming from a place of constructive feedback (and a tiredness of relying on eBay :D ).

ajay182

Re: International distribution

Post by ajay182 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:43 am

:(