The Simpson's back stock is Tree house of horror series

Pose questions directly to the Kidrobot Guru, and make requests for things we don't have yet but you wish we did.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Epic

The Simpson's back stock is Tree house of horror series

Post by Epic » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:09 pm

Hi, I just placed an order for two of the Simpsons sets 3 inches & Keychains series. I notice in some YouTube's bids that you guys have past series. I was wondering if there was anyway that I can back order anything that you guys have in the left over back stock? Thank you guys for your amazing work truly awesome! Have a great day.

Kidrobot Guru

Re: The Simpson's back stock is Tree house of horror series

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:53 am

Epic wrote:Hi, I just placed an order for two of the Simpsons sets 3 inches & Keychains series. I notice in some YouTube's bids that you guys have past series. I was wondering if there was anyway that I can back order anything that you guys have in the left over back stock? Thank you guys for your amazing work truly awesome! Have a great day.
Hey Epic!

Most Kidrobot toys are only produced once, it helps make them more fun to collect! You might want to take a look in the sales/trade section and see if you can score any older toys from other members. Good luck!