forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:19 pm 

Hi there

I tried several times to activate my account with no success. Everytime I used a hotmail email address the activation email simply wouldn't send. I ended up creating a new gmail and that seemed to work.

The username I had registered was DaniisLaw so I guess that can be removed now because it was never activated and now I have this one.

After I finally got registered I wrote a post under the Futurama thread and it never appeared. It's been at least 24 hours and nothing. Will it eventually appear or is it totally lost now?

Thanks for your help

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:44 am 

Hi there,

first off, welcome to the boards and apologies for the delayed response. If you would like i can switch up this username to the name you originally wanted to register: DaniisLaw

Also, please keep in mind that your first several posts would have to be manually approved by me which is why it took a bit to get your Futurama post approves, which it has been... and it is not until you have reached 10 posts would you have full access to all user functions: PMs, and such.

Let me know if you need any further assistance! In the mean time, get to postin'!

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:36 am 

Great thanks so much for clearing all of that up for me. I thought something may have gone wrong with the activation again.

No need to change my username back to DaniisLaw, just thought you guys might want to clear that info as it won't be used now. Allso wanted to lmake you aware of the issue with hotmail email addresses (I used two an neither would receive the registration email)

I see my Futurama post is up now, Thanks again for your help.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:47 pm 

I'm also running into problems. Guess ill just do this until I can pm someone

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:40 pm 

LeCee wrote:
Great thanks so much for clearing all of that up for me. I thought something may have gone wrong with the activation again.

No need to change my username back to DaniisLaw, just thought you guys might want to clear that info as it won't be used now. Allso wanted to lmake you aware of the issue with hotmail email addresses (I used two an neither would receive the registration email)

I see my Futurama post is up now, Thanks again for your help.

Cool, glad i could help! I will remove your other inactive account... and always feel
free to hit me up if you ever need further assistance!

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:41 pm 

Zifdenpants wrote:
I'm also running into problems. Guess ill just do this until I can pm someone

Hi there, what seems to be the issue? Also, welcome to the boards!