forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:28 pm 

So, I know you guys at KR have most of your production for the year figured out but, I will love to see GALACTUS in the next set of 7" marvel lab bits (because there will be another, right?); since he's a ginormous being, will make sense to make a bigger version of is, not to mention it will look kick butt next to the series 2 Silver Surfer. Just Saying!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Old boys have their playthings as well as young ones; the difference is only in the price.” -Benjamin Franklin.
Great Peeps: MAKO•NICKNARDS•Callahan86•Tesio•Mikasrhoom•Twentytwo•Thermometer•Salamander•Miami_kr•coreyxc4•Dab City 2•foto junkaay•jfactor13•bungholio•DeSEBticoN•coreyxc4•Bundleofjon•Almightymalikai•PhatBastard•Nisares•Therealchinaman•Kmuray•Russ•Choochoochocobo•

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:28 pm 

Say, Why don't we start a petition!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Old boys have their playthings as well as young ones; the difference is only in the price.” -Benjamin Franklin.
Great Peeps: MAKO•NICKNARDS•Callahan86•Tesio•Mikasrhoom•Twentytwo•Thermometer•Salamander•Miami_kr•coreyxc4•Dab City 2•foto junkaay•jfactor13•bungholio•DeSEBticoN•coreyxc4•Bundleofjon•Almightymalikai•PhatBastard•Nisares•Therealchinaman•Kmuray•Russ•Choochoochocobo•

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:38 pm 

Plus KR has already done the sculpt, so I'd be shocked if they didn't do this... Should been galactus not ghost rider smh

VapDee/spoileralert, MattPower, DannyWilkes, Mightygrinch, nonamer, Scrow, Dupper, starkravinmad, Nothing371, Rageous, MPeck86, MightyGrinch, skull boy, xbtran, therealchinaman, Freakinkram88, Crash Fistfight, JFactor, hypnotiq, brai aka slacker370z, Chamber37, syx, si41872002

Wants:
World hunger to be over

TRAMPT http://trampt.com/users/Ak4play/info

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:07 pm 

I'll add my name to this petition.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:25 am 

Ak4play wrote:
Plus KR has already done the sculpt, so I'd be shocked if they didn't do this... Should been galactus not ghost rider smh

Gotta say, Ghost rider is amazing on 7" but still they have the opportunity right there to make something cool.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:28 pm 

Im totally down for a large version of the Galactus. I have two signed 2.5 and one unsigned 2.5 that im sitting on. I cant wait for the blue 2.5 Galactus to come out but a 7" would be amazing. It would be cool to see a 7'' Anti Venom or Carnage but im sure we are more likely to see a 7'' Spiderman. In fact I would not be surprised to see a 7'' Spiderman labbit at the SDCC.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:10 am 

jbravo13 wrote:
Im totally down for a large version of the Galactus. I have two signed 2.5 and one unsigned 2.5 that im sitting on. I cant wait for the blue 2.5 Galactus to come out but a 7" would be amazing. It would be cool to see a 7'' Anti Venom or Carnage but im sure we are more likely to see a 7'' Spiderman. In fact I would not be surprised to see a 7'' Spiderman labbit at the SDCC.

I'm not really crazy about labbits but I just love the marvel adaptations. I think they're all awesome, so any other 7" will be awesome and I'll be looking forward it. But Galactus would be EPIC and also MAKES A LOT OF SENSE. Hope KR listens to us if not they already have one in the making...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:16 pm 

How fast people forgets!!… Reminder:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:59 am 

+1 :rock:

Sold to: Kidglasgow x2 / ajc / Buellster / Craig-o / archfiend101 / sadlittlepanda

LTB: DZ & Oil Zliks // Andrew Bell Prints // Squink Customs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:55 am 

ManicFunNoodle wrote:
+1 :rock:

Slowly but surely!!