What happened to international shipping?

Pose questions directly to the Kidrobot Guru, and make requests for things we don't have yet but you wish we did.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

ShizRobot

Re: What happened to international shipping?

Post by ShizRobot » Sat May 21, 2016 12:38 pm

QTPie wrote:I'm based out of the US. If anyone is eager to pick something up from the KR site, but the international shipping is a problem let me know and I'm open to helping out.
I really appreciate your offer to help people out, but that doesn't solve the issue. What I'm hoping for is for KR to come up with a solution (realistic / affordable shipping) instead of having other people stepping in to help and the 'problem' remaining.

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Sun May 22, 2016 7:40 pm

ShizRobot wrote:
QTPie wrote:I'm based out of the US. If anyone is eager to pick something up from the KR site, but the international shipping is a problem let me know and I'm open to helping out.
I really appreciate your offer to help people out, but that doesn't solve the issue. What I'm hoping for is for KR to come up with a solution (realistic / affordable shipping) instead of having other people stepping in to help and the 'problem' remaining.
I totally agree. Figured I could at least offer a bandaid for the situation.
Last edited by QTPie on Fri May 27, 2016 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

ShizRobot

Post by ShizRobot » Wed May 25, 2016 11:27 am

ShizRobot wrote:$55 for standard shipping of a 5" dunny to the Netherlands. That can't be right..., right?

I wanted to get the KR exclusive pink Sekure D so can't order that somewhere else. But for comparisson, shipping for the Sekure D 5" yellow version at MPH is $25.

I order a lot online from all around the world but KR keeps being the most expensive to ship small items internationally. Are you stuck with a shipping forwarder that you can't change or just not interested enough to really look into international shipping?
This. Guru?

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:17 pm

ShizRobot wrote:
ShizRobot wrote:$55 for standard shipping of a 5" dunny to the Netherlands. That can't be right..., right?

I wanted to get the KR exclusive pink Sekure D so can't order that somewhere else. But for comparisson, shipping for the Sekure D 5" yellow version at MPH is $25.

I order a lot online from all around the world but KR keeps being the most expensive to ship small items internationally. Are you stuck with a shipping forwarder that you can't change or just not interested enough to really look into international shipping?
This. Guru?
Like I've said before, until this is fixed, I would try relying on some US boardies to help you out.

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

:(