Mr Clement, I think this is to do with the url contained in the IMG tags, I tried to repost your exact code to see if it was an account thing and it did not work, but again it works if you go to your blog as a viewer, open the image up large by clicking it, then right click and select copy URL (or equivalent option for your browser) and put this in the img tags.
Notice the url when doing this is slightly different to the one in your img tag in your above post. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bmp1UFbXHNc/T ... /ji+ja+caf
(Notice that the hyperlink breaks at ji+ja+caf because of the é.
vs.http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bmp1UFbXHNc/T ... %81-66.jpg
Your URL posted ends with: ji+ja+café-66.jpg
Using the method described above you will get: ji+ja+cafe%CC%81-66.jpg
Note: the é in café is a non-standard character and is replaced with %CC%81 in this case (a hexadecimal code to represent that character) and that is most likely why your recent ones have not worked because maybe you have written the URL with the filename as uploaded, but the host would have altered the file name to accommodate the é.
ps. I just checked some of your old posts and it looks like you usually include all of the code:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-N1i5J1973h0/T ... %2B-61.jpg
but recently you have started to omit this in your img tags, so either you changed your method of finding the URL or the web host changed how they display it to you from the user interface. Next time could you try doing it as I do, right click the image and do copy URL (make sure it is large on screen else you will only post a thumbnail sized image) and see how you get on
You can call me Rob!Have
Good Transactions: Nicocato (x2), NewAddictions, Amethyscape, Two Star, tracytho, johnrussellf, Dee Jay, zukaty