I'm starting to collect Androids Series 2 and mini kidrobot key chains?
Can you answer some these questions if that's all right.
1. I have one android and two KR keychains which one should i try and complete first?
2. How much money should I spend on buying urban vinyl?
3. Cheapest shop to buy urban vinyl in Birmingham or London?
4. Where can I get sets that were made in the past?
It would help allot if you could take the time to answer these questions
1. Buy what you like. Don't complete sets for the sake of completing sets. Don't buy for resale value. Many of them don't resell very well.
2. Whatever you can afford. Like with any addiction, if it is taking so much of your money that you can't buy gas, food, or take care of anything you need to take care of, it is time to stop. Get your life in control. Spend whatever extra you have. Someone people spend thousands, some buy a couple blind boxes here and there.
3. Cant help you with that. I believe there is a KR London.
4. Past items can be found here in the Items for Sale forum or on Ebay. Other vinyl/toy based forums probably have a sale section too.
Good luck and welcome.