forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Rules?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:54 am 

Hate to make another topic for something that should be obvious,but... where are the rules? Like, how big pics can be, that sort of thing? Can't seem to find them anywhere. Pretty sure I did stumble on them last time I was here, though. I attempted to use the search function in two different browsers, but when you submit your query (hit 'Go') nothing happens.

I have like 30,000 posts on another phpBB forum, you'd think I'd be able to find my way around.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly."

-Albert Einstein

Post subject: Re: The Rules?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:42 am 

odibex wrote:
Hate to make another topic for something that should be obvious,but... where are the rules? Like, how big pics can be, that sort of thing? Can't seem to find them anywhere. Pretty sure I did stumble on them last time I was here, though. I attempted to use the search function in two different browsers, but when you submit your query (hit 'Go') nothing happens.

I have like 30,000 posts on another phpBB forum, you'd think I'd be able to find my way around.

Under each section there is a post called "Forum Rules" I believe in each section it's stickied right on the top. :)

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3777

Post subject: Re: The Rules?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:36 pm 

I couldn't find one those in the Fine Art forum, where people are posting a lot of images, so I thought there must be some global guidelines somewhere :|

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly."

-Albert Einstein