forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:11 pm 

Finally got to my local dealer and picked up my 20" camouflage Warhol. The plastic place holders rubbed the paint/stickers off the figure. It's really upsetting and left a sinking feeling inside me. Is there any way for KR to fix this. It's an expensive piece and very limited, so not sure who to talk to or what can be done.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:31 am 

vaderirl wrote:
Finally got to my local dealer and picked up my 20" camouflage Warhol. The plastic place holders rubbed the paint/stickers off the figure. It's really upsetting and left a sinking feeling inside me. Is there any way for KR to fix this. It's an expensive piece and very limited, so not sure who to talk to or what can be done.

Hello,

I'm so sorry to hear about your issue.

Have you talked to your local dealer? Normally they would go about replacing the piece or issuing you a refund, considering it was purchased from them. I would contact them at your earliest convenience to get it taken care of. Please let me know if I can help in any other way.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:42 am 

The problem is that there are only 5 of these made. I was wondering if anyone knew kid robots policy on this. Can they make a new one?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:27 am 

vaderirl wrote:
The problem is that there are only 5 of these made. I was wondering if anyone knew kid robots policy on this. Can they make a new one?

Here's a link to KR's defective/return policy page: https://www.kidrobot.com/pages/return-policy

I'd recommend that you read it over, contact the retailer and contact customerservice@kidrobot.com as well.

A word to the wise, ALWAYS open and inspect your toys before you leave the retailer. That way, any issue can be sorted out before you even leave the store.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:05 am 

vaderirl wrote:

As far as I know, from contacting kidrobot about a similar issue with the red clairvoyant dunny, response was that they cannot replace due to there not being any left. So your left with 2 options, contact the retailer and explain that it was damaged in shipping, return the dunny and get a refund, Or you can keep the damaged dunny, do you have any pictures, im curious how bad the damage is. As Kidrobot Guru mentioned contact support, but I'm not sure there's anything they can do being sold from a retailer. Best of luck though and sorry to hear about the damage.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:29 pm 

This issue has been sorted out..

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]