Releases, Exclusives, Signings

Oh yes... SDCC 2015 will be here in no time, so let's get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

halfapparition

Re: Releases, Exclusives, Signings

Post by halfapparition » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:02 pm

from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:32 pm

KIDROBOT ARTIST SIGNINGS AND LIMITED EDITION SCREEN PRINTS AT SAN DIEGO COMIC CON

KIDROBOT TO FEATURE ARTIST SIGNINGS AND LIMITED EDITION SCREEN PRINTS AT SAN DIEGO COMIC CON BOOTH

Get Ready Fans!

Kidrobot’s 2015 SDCC autograph signing schedule will feature Junko Mizuno, Frank Kozik, Brandt Peters, Scott Tolleson and Chris 51 from A&E’s hit series Epic Ink. Kidrobot is thrilled to be working with this talented selection of artists during San Diego Comic Con.

Frank Kozik, Brandt Peters, and Scott Tolleson will feature limited edition numbered and signed premium screen prints available for purchase at the booth. Prints will be produced in runs of less than 200 pieces and commemorate Kidrobot’s 2015 SDCC appearance. Each screen print will retail for $25. As a special San Diego Comic Con feature, the first 50 fans in line for each of their signings will receive a free screen print.

Junko Mizuno will be on site to sign autographs and feature her yet to be announced limited edition San Diego Comic Con exclusive Dunny. Stay tuned for more details. Chris 51 will give fans a unique opportunity to enter to win one of his famous mash-up geek-culture original oil paintings.

All signings will take place at Kidrobot Booth #5645.

Thursday, July 9th
Junko Mizuno 1pm-3pm
Scott Tolleson 4pm-6pm

Friday, July 10th
Junko Mizuno 1pm-3pm
Frank Kozik 4pm-6pm

Saturday, July 11th
Brandt Peters 1pm-3pm
Chris 51 4pm-6pm

See You at SDCC!!!!

xK1NGxOFxSKAx

Post by xK1NGxOFxSKAx » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Screen prints are nice, any info on dunny releases and signings?

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:25 pm

More info to come. Info above with regards to the signings! :D

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:34 am

from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:09 am

Kidrobot Adventure Time Exclusives
KIDROBOT TO RELEASE COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL: SAN DIEGO EXCLUSIVES BASED ON CARTOON NETWORK’S: ADVENTURE TIME

Kidrobot and Cartoon Network have teamed up to release Comic-Con International: San Diego exclusives along with the previously-announced capsule based on the Peabody Award-winning – and fan-favorite – animated television series, Adventure Time.

Kidrobot and Cartoon Network will release two exclusive figures at Comic-Con in San Diego, July 8-12. The two exclusive include: Puff Finn Con Exclusive Colorway 6” Medium Figure and a Lord Monochromicorn Con Exclusive Colorway 6” Medium Figure. Both will retail $49.99 and will be available in limited quantities at the Kidrobot booth #5645.
As previously announced, Kidrobot and Cartoon Network launched a full Adventure Time capsule earlier this month. The full capsule includes an Adventure Time Keychain Series, 3” Blind Box Mini Series and two 6” Vinyl Figures: Puff Finn and Lady Rainicorn. The capsule pieces retail from $5.99-$49.99.
from SKET

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:37 am

Oh yessss! Thanks for posting that up!

paul

Post by paul » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:20 pm

I'm not much for licensed stuff, but both of those Adventure Time figures are really well done.
www.allvinyls.com

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

jmonusko

Post by jmonusko » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:53 pm

halfapparition wrote:Image
The price of the Lego releases compared to their size is unreal. I learned my lesson with the Indiana Jones release several years ago, but it's amazing to see how much smaller the exclusives are getting for the same price...

Oh, and Scribe's Scrimshaw Mattenoot looks amazing-where do I find details on price, release date/time, size, etc...? Really dig the blue.
Last edited by jmonusko on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Successful Transactions: the_sentient, 250C, funnymunny, Mz59Fifty, sgr1000, rco, therealchinaman, nypedestrian, DiZiXtOiD, Kevbayer, Ryn, Shibori, BurymewithmyToys, Roach, Prophecy, genejo, coreyxc4, Nicedream, Mongo Lloyd, Eiji, mooshysushi, lediscode, DManTX, Spooky+, SUSAN2008, originalkaws, killerz4ever, Dieselfeast, mzkayDi

WANTED: Bunnywith a Banana Suit by Alex Pardee
WANTED: Shuttlemax (Classic, red, HK order of colorway preference) by Bill 'Billions McMillions' McMullen

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:07 am

KIDROBOT AND WUZONE’S PREMIERE COLLABORATION REVEALED FOR SAN DIEGO COMIC CON

From sunny Seville, Spain, WuzOne draws inspiration from graffiti, typography and cartoons. He has developed an identifiable style known for clean lines, bright colors and high contrast.
Kidrobot has long been a fan of WuzOne’s brilliant designs and customs. For his first ever Kidrobot production piece, The Wuz takes inspiration from a truth-challenged marionette and presents the No String on Me 8” Dunny!

"This design is an example of what I have painted for seven years and also my current line of work. I have always attached great importance to the clean lines, bright colors and high contrasts. I am happy to finally have a production piece that will reach everyone. I think this Dunny will be a breath of fresh air anyone’s collection.” said WuzOne on his No String On Me piece.

No Strings on Me will be available for the first time at Kidrobot’s San Diego Comic Con booth #5645 in limited quantities. No Strings on Me will retail for $60. Minutes

stonecutterjeff

Post by stonecutterjeff » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:00 pm

seems like this section is very quiet this year. here is a list of over 450 exclusives from this year sdcc from another message board. he didn't add artist ally stuff.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pf24ays8xnw5t ... 2.pdf?dl=0

thanks to Vapdee, Babyfreak6, Metatron1050, and Freakinkram88 for the Obey Dunnys

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:06 pm

Kidrobot and Junko Mizuno are delighted to reveal the long awaited Violet Soda Lady 8” Dunny with a special San Diego Comic Con Exclusive color-way, Berry Chocolate Lady.

“The Purple Soda Girl Dunny that I designed in 2012 was very hard to create, so I’m really happy & excited that her big sisters, Violet Soda Lady and Berry Chocolate Lady, are coming out! I hope they will find a lot of happy owners! I think of my Purple Soda Girl Dunny from 2012 as a daughter of Kuro Megami that I designed for Kidrobot Black Series. When I designed her, I was using the photos I took of old god and goddess statues at Asian Art Museum as reference. So Kuro Megami is kind of like a goddess representing my art. Purple Soda Girl and the two new 8” Dunny’s are all her daughters who have the same goddess-like feeling.” said Junko Mizuno on her inspiration for creating Violet Soda Lady and Berry Chocolate Lady.

Berry Chocolate Lady will be available at Kidrobot’s San Diego Comic Con booth in limited quantities.
Violet Soda Lady will release in stores and online this July. Both pieces will retail for $100.

Junko Mizuno will be on site at Kidrobot’s San Diego Comic Con booth #5645 to sign autographs and feature Berry Chocolate Lady.

Thursday, July 9th
Junko Mizuno Signing 1pm-3pm

Friday, July 10th
Junko Mizuno Signing 1pm-3pm

wtfunks

Post by wtfunks » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:19 pm

It’s that time of year folks! San Diego Comic-Con 2015 is just a couple weeks away and this year will be extra special, as we will be incorporating our new San Diego retail space in the festivities. Before we get into that, let’s get into what vinyl toys we will have available at our Booth #4945!

666ways2love

Post by 666ways2love » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:42 pm

No Leroy C :(
sales thread viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:08 am

colorway overkill
from SKET

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:06 am

First Best Fiends X Kidrobot Figures to Include Best Fiends’ Slug Characters

Kidrobot, the premier creator and dealer of limited edition art toys, and Seriously, a mobile entertainment start-up, today announced that they will debut their collectible Best FiendsTM branded vinyl at San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) 2015. This marks Kidrobot’s first creation of products for a mobile game and Seriously’s first expansion into physical toys as they build out a global entertainment franchise.

The Best Fiends X Kidrobot Slug vinyl figures will be available for purchase for the first time at SDCC. The male “Devourer” and female “Lola” Slugs will be available in both black and glow-in-the-dark editions. The Slug vinyl figures will also launch for order on Amazon.com and shop.bestfiends.com simultaneous to their release at SDCC. These limited edition Slug vinyl figures will retail for $49.99.

“Working with Seriously to bring Best Fiends to life is just the kind of work that fires us up here at Kidrobot,” said Bob Africa, President, Kidrobot. “It’s a creative partnership that blends their fun and imaginative approach to mobile with our art-centric style to product design.”

In addition to the premiere of the vinyl figures, Best Fiends will have a presence at Kidrobot’s booth with a full takeover on Saturday, July 11th from 9:00 am until noon. During this time, fans will have a chance to win special prizes including a SDCC limited edition Best Fiends premium screen print, as well as meet the lead character artist for Best Fiends, Miguel Francisco.

Further, to support the launch of the products, Best Fiends will release a game update which will introduce the super rare Best Fiends X Kidrobot “Labbit” fiend. The products will be featured in videos from some of the world’s biggest YouTube stars such as EvanYouTube, ToyBoxCollectibles and FGTeev.

“Our company is full of Kidrobot fans and we’re thrilled to be working together,” said Andrew Stalbow, Co-Founder and CEO, Seriously. “We think of our app as the platform for our world and characters, and we’re excited to extend our content experience beyond our award-winning mobile game.”

Further Best Fiends collectibles from Kidrobot are slated for release later in 2015.

wtfunks

Post by wtfunks » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:03 pm

Thursday reveal: Universal Monsters 4-pack crypt! Open the crypt to reveal four classic Universal Monster ReAction figures in translucent blue-glow plastic with a ghostly white wipe! Only at Super7, SDCC booth #4945! $65 per set.

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:23 pm

Whoa, love this!

wtfunks

Post by wtfunks » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEDDdfQ ... r_embedded : Video Teaser

He-Man’s greatest nemesis Skeletor has taken over Super7 San Diego and has converted it into his very own lair. What he plans to do with it, we are uncertain. Possibly use the space to plan out his evil doings for the week or perhaps release some amazing He-Man and Masters of the Universe SDCC Exclusives! It is no easy task to gain access to Skeletor’s Lair. One must venture out to the Super7 Booth #4945 or the Mattel Booth #3029 to pick up a Skeletoken. You will then take this coin to 701 8th Avenue (Corner of 8th & G) to gain entry into the Pop-Up Shop. Stay tuned for mire information on what will be available at Skeletor’s Lair.

Skeletor’s Lair Pop-Up Shop Hours:
Wednesday – 9PM – 12AM
Tursday – 11AM – 9PM
Friday – 11AM – 9PM
Saturday – 11AM – 9PM
Sunday – 11AM – 9PM

http://blog.super7store.com/2015/06/25/ ... sdcc-2015/

ontheDL

Post by ontheDL » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:08 am

stonecutterjeff wrote:seems like this section is very quiet this year. here is a list of over 450 exclusives from this year sdcc from another message board. he didn't add artist ally stuff.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pf24ays8xnw5t ... 2.pdf?dl=0

File was removed. Did you save it by any chance? I've been looking for a list like that.

xK1NGxOFxSKAx

Post by xK1NGxOFxSKAx » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:43 pm

Will the Wuzone & soda lady be available to purchase on preview night?

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:27 am

Kidrobot is excited to return to San Diego Comic Con in 2015 with exclusives, limited edition screen prints and autograph signings.

The info about SDCC you have been waiting for!
As previously announced, Kidrobot will have the following exclusives and limited pre-releases available at our San Diego Comic Con booth:
Mega Man 7 inch Medium Figure, $50
Break Man 7 inch Medium Figure, $50
Adventure Time: Puff Finn & Lil Jake Con Colorway, $50
Adventure Time: Lady Monichromicorn, $50
Berry Chocolate Lady by Junk 8 inch Dunny by Junko Mizuno, $100
Best Fiends Slugs Black and Glow in the Dark, $50

The following items will be available at the Kidrobot booth as a limited pre-release:
Baby Huey by Frank Kozik, $65
No Strings on Me 8inch Dunny by WuzOne, $60

Exclusives will be sold in an allotted quantity each day. Once the item has sold out, it is gone for the day. Items are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
We at Kidrobot know that not all of our fans can make it to SDCC, so we’ve decided to extend a tiny portion of our booth space to San Francisco and Las Vegas! We are proud to partner with Kidrobot San Francisco and Kidrobot Las Vegas to share a very limited quantity of our San Diego Comic Con exclusives. Each retail store will have an allotment of exclusives and early releases for sale beginning Thursday, July 9th.
And should any of our SDCC exclusives remain on our shelves after the 2015 show comes to a close, although we cant imagine it happening, they will be made available to fans exclusively through Kidrobot.com. Stay tuned for details following SDCC.

Kidrobot’s 2015 SDCC autograph signing schedule will feature Junko Mizuno, Frank Kozik, Brandt Peters, Scott Tolleson and Chris 51 from A&Es hit series Epic Ink.
Frank Kozik, Brandt Peters, and Scott Tolleson will feature limited edition numbered and signed premium screen prints available for purchase at the booth. Prints will be produced in runs of less than 200 pieces and commemorate Kidrobot’s 2015 SDCC appearance. Each screen print will retail for $25. As a special San Diego Comic Con feature, the first 50 fans in line for each of their signings will receive a free screen print.
Junko Mizuno will be on site to sign autographs and feature her Berry Chocolate Lady Dunny. Stay tuned for more details. Chris 51 will give fans a unique opportunity to enter to win one of his famous mash-up geek-culture original oil paintings.
All signings will take place at Kidrobot Booth #5645.
Thursday, July 9th
Junko Mizuno 1pm-3pm
Scott Tolleson 4pm-6pm

Friday, July 10th
Junko Mizuno 4pm-6pm
Frank Kozik 4pm-6pm

Saturday, July 11th
Brandt Peters 1pm-3pm
Chris 51 4pm-6pm

We are also pleased to announce the display of a 4ft chalkboard Dunny at the Kidrobot booth. Artists and fans are encouraged to leave their mark on the Dunny.

Best Fiends will also have a special presence at Kidrobots booth with a full takeover on Saturday, July 11th from 9:00 am until noon. During this time, fans will have a chance to win special prizes including a SDCC limited edition Best Fiends premium screen print, as well as meet the lead character artist for Best Fiends, Miguel Francisco.

xK1NGxOFxSKAx

Post by xK1NGxOFxSKAx » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:37 pm

So does this mean no Imperial Lotus Dragon at SDCC?