forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mules and stuff
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:08 pm 

I received Halfapp's blessing to kick this off, so without further adieu

halfapparition wrote:
POST MULE NEEDS OR SERVICES HERE

and Remember
Asking up front for fee $ to mule is a jerk move, remember we are a community besides a bunch of people on here.
and not tipping a mule is an even BIGGER jerk move.
SDCC is VERY stressful and annoying to get stuff. For those that have never gone, it is hard to imagine what mules have to go through to get items. It is hell.
Keep that in mind.

sales thread http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

>>>DO NOT SUPPORT DEKORNER, Toy Tokyo
Bad dealings/shady people: griffndunn, Ktnboy, QNguyen/TRgear<<<

Post subject: Re: Mules and stuff
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:42 pm 

So it is that time of the year again, SDCC MULING!!!

I am once again offering my services to the toy/art community. For those that don't know, this will be my 5th year muling SDCC. I have a pretty amazing track record of getting what people request partially because I do not try and get things that would get in the way of my many other missions. I kindly ask that you please read the following before contacting me.

I am not trying to be a jerk or discourage anyone. But after doing so many cons, I've learned what is doable and what is not. It would not be fair for me to promise you something, you trusting in me to get it, and then I don't come through. I put just as much effort into getting your things as if it was going to be for my own shelf. So these are my rules:

1. 'THE ABSOLUTE WILL NOTS' : I will not mule from 3A, Funko, Hasbro, Mattel, Lego, Mondo, Entertainment Earth, Diamond Select, Hallmark, Bluefin Dist, Blizzard. There are more, and I'll know them if you happen to mention it.

2. Lotteries, raffles,etc are up to my discretion for the simple reason that I cannot guarantee I'd win. Also, sometimes the time frames of when you have to be present for the drawling conflict with other things I might be doing. Unfortunately those times are not decided by the vendors until the con itself.

3. Please wait to contact me until you have substantial details about the item i.e. the item itself, booth/vendor selling, specific day/time goes on sale/daily allotment (yes, this matters because I can only be at so many places and carry only so much), price, edition size. So this means, do not contact me with "Can you pick me up anything [KR, Coarse, 3A,etc] related?" :axe: I do not have a finite number of mule spots. I base it all on how much walking and time it will take. So there's no reason to try and reserve a spot for a yet unknown toy/print,etc.

4. I highly encourage people that want customs. I can sometimes get those alot easier than other people, I'm fast on my feet. However, customizers sometimes don't really know what they'll completed in time for the con. So if you know of an artist that is going to have pieces there, contact them to try and get info listed in #3. And please be nice to the artists :)

5. All payments: item, mule fee, paypal fees (except shipping costs) must be paid up front usually no later than 7-10 days prior to the con. I will have specifics if we wind up doing business. I have never had someone object to this in my years, so I continue to do it.

6. New rules for 2015 because of an a$$hat :gettingdeep: last year. 1)You are not able to request new items to your want list after Monday July 6. All payments and requests must be finalized by that day. If I obtain some but not all the items you request, there is no cancelling your "order" for the things I managed to get and in turn mule fees on items obtained/ are also non-refundable as it is a service which was successfully completed. Obviously, you are refunded in full for items not obtained. This sounds silly and common sense, I know. But I guess I have to make it crystal clear.

To contact me: Email me at 666ways2love.mule@gmail.com . Clearly this email is for mule purposes only, so no need to explain that you need SDCC muling. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME. I will ignore all PMs.

In the subject of the email put the basic description of item(s) i.e. 'Kozik 10" Labbit' 'Ferg Squadt'
In the body of the message please list all information you have available for the item, photos if possible, your KR username, and city/state or Country (if international). Exact address is not needed yet.

If you have any general questions, please email me as well. Please make sure I have not answered your question above already. Re-read if necessary. Don't waste my time if you're not willing to take the time to read.

PAST YEARS FOR THOSE THAT WANT PHOTO REENFORCMENT OR JUST TO DROOL.

sales thread http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

>>>DO NOT SUPPORT DEKORNER, Toy Tokyo
Bad dealings/shady people: griffndunn, Ktnboy, QNguyen/TRgear<<<

Last edited by 666ways2love on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:24 pm 

Need a star wars stormtrooper,let me know if you can help.I can kick you some cash or some vinyl.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:10 am 

I'm looking for help getting the Dark Nash and Evil Sakura KRxSF figures from the BAIT booth. If you can help please PM me, I will take care of you fee wise. Also, if possible some help getting the Coarse drop from Rotofugi(?).

Good transactions with: ianthegamer, mutantshark, iy0712, Dupper, LeoStaysFrosty, NinJaSkills, KeetJie, CSM, j0nwalsh, si41872002, gregm, davidkraig, SandDevil531st (thanks for the hookup), realtyguy808, Dominick1080, Series2014, HOVA, jus_sum_guy, Masago15, dvd604, spoileralert, syx, yanksb11, Fully Laced, skelve, Salamander, autobam9977, Athyndir, Chapper, KIDCANNON10

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:41 pm 

Maybe need a mule for the SDCC Squadt Germ Roach !

[/color]

My wand thread :
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=237614
my collection :
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=182623

the MASCOT BLOG
http://kidrobotmascot.blogspot.com/

my toys : http://rotocasted.com/patrick40/

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:40 pm 

Hmm... I gotta find out where and when the thing I want will be there but I'm really interested in getting some help obtaining it! Thanks for posting this.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:40 pm 

Hmm... I gotta find out where and when the thing I want will be there but I'm really interested in getting some help obtaining it! Thanks for posting this.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:05 pm 

looking for a mule for the junko mizuno 8" PM if available. will pre-pay + tip.

Azteca 2 Jesse Hernandez Red Demon
2tone: Chuckboy/Doktor A/Huck Gee/Woebots/Maxx242
2010: Doktor A
2013: Chris Rose (black)/Scribe(grey)/Nathan Jurevicius(red)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:22 am 

Hi Guys,

Can anyone help a German collector out and buy the brown Junko Dunny at SDCC. Pre payment and tip of course!

Please PM me.

Thanks

My sales thread: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=208046

Dunny's I am missing
Dunny's I have

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:13 am 

I, too, am looking for a mule for the Berry Chocolate Lady from Junko. Please PM me. Happy to pay and tip upfront.

Thanks!

So glad KR has brought the Dunny back with a vengeance this year...have already pre-ordered quite a few and can't wait for The 13!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:19 am 

Artists are so flakey. It astounds me.

Last edited by luckyscrm on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:37 pm 

I'm looking for a mule for the ThreeA 3AGO Warbot. Let me know if anyone can help!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:23 pm 

I still need help getting Shadow Charlie from the BAIT booth if anyone can help out.

Good transactions with: ianthegamer, mutantshark, iy0712, Dupper, LeoStaysFrosty, NinJaSkills, KeetJie, CSM, j0nwalsh, si41872002, gregm, davidkraig, SandDevil531st (thanks for the hookup), realtyguy808, Dominick1080, Series2014, HOVA, jus_sum_guy, Masago15, dvd604, spoileralert, syx, yanksb11, Fully Laced, skelve, Salamander, autobam9977, Athyndir, Chapper, KIDCANNON10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:43 pm 

need a mule to help me get SDCC SHF Son Goku please

Recent Excellent Transaction: jfactor13, luckykid19, paul, spoileralert

Good Buy: vinylsolja, OyabunTT, chronic, fujikuro4970, hypnotiq, gmiddleswarth, aBayBay, wwwetworks, ScaryAndy, 3Acollector, Nicocato (trade), Quentdiggy (trade), achmad, oneluckyboy, theghostinside, mohawkpalace, amethyscape, and many many more

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:11 pm 

Also interested in a mule for the ThreeA 3AGO Warbot, thanks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:29 am 

ictoys wrote:
need a mule to help me get SDCC SHF Son Goku please

I hope you found someone, I heard those things sold out and were being scalped within the con.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:23 pm 

Thanks for getting me these 666ways2love! I love 'em.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:34 pm 

Got my shirt!! Thanks again so much Scott! :rock:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]