Mules and stuff

SDCC 2014 is around the corner, so get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

JokerzwildxTRIC

Re: Mules and stuff

Post by JokerzwildxTRIC » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:23 pm

Also looking for a SDCC squadt mule. Lmk :)

Great Transactions with: Nikejerk ; D-LuX ; enjoihavok ; doughyboy ; tron ; Maki Maki ; Quiz ; DrftDrgn21 ; nuj0iz ; Del 730 ; Dab City 2 ; homerj; nerps ; junee_supreme

bigmac

Post by bigmac » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:44 am

Looking for JLED and Coarse mules. Whatever may be coming.
May every blind box bring a new adventure, and may the smell of fresh vinyl forever waft from your detolf.

SecurityGeek

Post by SecurityGeek » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:39 am

Looking for someone to mule the Dok A Spring Stroll Perambulator from Munky King. Will cover costs up front plus pay you for your time and trouble (I've muled at SDCC and NYCC and know what a pain in the a$$ it can be).

Thanks.
"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you was?"

- Satchel Paige

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:50 am

SecurityGeek wrote:Looking for someone to mule the Dok A Spring Stroll Perambulator from Munky King. Will cover costs up front plus pay you for your time and trouble (I've muled at SDCC and NYCC and know what a pain in the a$$ it can be).

Thanks.
I gotcha
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

SecurityGeek

Post by SecurityGeek » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:03 am

halfapparition wrote:
SecurityGeek wrote:Looking for someone to mule the Dok A Spring Stroll Perambulator from Munky King. Will cover costs up front plus pay you for your time and trouble (I've muled at SDCC and NYCC and know what a pain in the a$$ it can be).

Thanks.
I gotcha
Thanks!
"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you was?"

- Satchel Paige

666ways2love

Post by 666ways2love » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:00 am

2014 SERVICES ARE NOW CLOSED. just keeping this up for posteritySo it is that time of the year again, SDCC MULING!!!

I am once again offering my services to the toy/art community. For those that don't know, this will be my 4th year muling SDCC. I have a pretty amazing track record of getting what people request partially because I do not try and get things that would get in the way of my many other missions. I kindly ask that you please read the following before contacting me.

I am not trying to be a jerk or discourage anyone. But after doing so many cons, I've learned what is doable and what is not. It would not be fair for me to promise you something, you trusting in me to get it, and then I don't come through. I put just as much effort into getting your things as if it was going to be for my own shelf. So these are my rules:

1. 'THE ABSOLUTE WILL NOTS' : I will not mule from 3A (except if already have IDW pre-order), Hasbro, Mattel, Lego, Mondo, Entertainment Earth, Diamond Comics, Hallmark, Bluefin Dist, Blizzard. There are more, and I'll know them if you happen to mention it.

2. I will not enter in lotteries, raffles,etc for the simple reason that I cannot guarantee I'd win. Also, sometimes the time frames of when you have to be present for the drawling conflict with other things I might be doing. Unfortunately those times are not decided by the vendors until the con itself.

3. Please wait to contact me until you have substantial details about the item i.e. the item itself, booth/vendor selling, specific day/time goes on sale/daily allotment (yes, this matters because I can only be at so many places and carry only so much), price, edition size. So this means, do not contact me with "Can you pick me up anything [KR, Coarse, 3A,etc] related?" :axe: I do not have a finite number of mule spots. I base it all on how much walking and time it will take. So there's no reason to try and reserve a spot for a yet unknown toy/print,etc.

4. I highly encourage people that want customs. I can sometimes get those alot easier than other people, I'm fast on my feet. However, customizers sometimes don't really know what they'll completed in time for the con. So if you know of an artist that is going to have pieces there, contact them to try and get info listed in #3. And please be nice to the artists :)

5. All payments: item, mule fee, paypal fee (except shipping costs) must be paid up front usually no later than 7-10 days prior to the con. I will have specifics if we wind up doing business. I have never had someone object to this in my years, so I continue to do it.

To contact me: Email me at . Clearly this email is for mule purposes only, so no need to explain that you need SDCC muling. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME.

In the subject of the email put the basic description of item(s) i.e. 'Kozik 10" Labbit' 'Ferg Squadt'
In the body of the message please list all information you have available for the item, photos if possible, your KR username, and city/state or Country (if international). Exact address is not needed yet.

If you have any general questions, please email me as well. Please make sure I have not answered your question above already. Re-read if necessary. Don't waste my time if you're not willing to take the time to read.

UPDATE 7/7/14- I'VE HAD SO MANY REQUESTS FOR JLED AND FERG. SPOTS FOR THOSE FIGS ARE MAXED OUT

PAST YEARS FOR THOSE THAT WANT PHOTO REENFORCMENT OR JUST TO DROOL.

Last edited by 666ways2love on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
sales thread viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

MikeDigs

Post by MikeDigs » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:15 am

^ drool :rock:

chaps0691

Post by chaps0691 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:04 pm

Hey all, this is my first year going to comic con, super psyched even though I only managed to get two day passes (Thursday+Sunday). I'm pretty sick so not 100% how many things I'll be up to waiting for but I'm going with my mom so we'll be able to buy two of everything (I think) and she's not interested in big toys (collects only 3" stuff) so if there's any 4"+ stuff you're interested in let me know and if it is available on one of those days and I'm already planning on waiting in line for it I'll do my best to help you out. Personally I'm probably going to wait for anything by JLed, KR, Munky King, and hopefully squadt and will update that list as I see what works out. Like I said I'm sick so not 100% on how well I'm gonna do getting things so I don't want you to be 100% counting on getting stuff from me but I will do my best cause I want some vinyl swag as much as everyone else. Anyway if you can live with the uncertainty or just want me to pencil you in if I manage to grab two of anything PM me and let me know. And I have no idea about a mule fee, maybe S+H +$10 for time and travel and such but if that's not reasonable just let me know
Great Transactions: Jfactor13 x2, Stabitha Snarl, drummerboy2, oicyu8chu, wouldhurtafly, kidglasgow, kitman34, malac_cj, neeonfox, nothing371, dxjock, merlin, venomAT, spoka13

http://trampt.com/users/chaps0691/have

mickywinz

Post by mickywinz » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:47 am

Anyone willing to mule the Groening exclusives, I will pay cost +50%+ shipping. Let me know if you would be interested!
-MickyWinz

patrick40

Post by patrick40 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Still looking for someone that can mule me the SDCC Squadt :?:
great transaction : nerps-mistachael-don-p-smoke_belch
Sekure-D-lilmyk-gonedaddyfinch-bigbad99-DrewBlood-Kingcrt-zonrboy
-hellscrape-bcundall-Mister Chow-Greeny220 -vinyladdict-[n/a
[/color]

My wand thread :
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=237614
my collection :
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=182623

the MASCOT BLOG
http://kidrobotmascot.blogspot.com/

my toys : http://rotocasted.com/patrick40/

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:59 pm

Long shot...but if anyone could mule me a doodled DIY O No Sushi from Andrew Bell that'd be awesome...
WTB - 3A WWR+WWRp / Lunartik / Andrew Bell
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far
Wanna be jerked around? Deal with Kevin0322

cerealwarz

Post by cerealwarz » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:38 am

Can anyone help mule all three of the super 7 reaction items?
Good deals with: djtomain, meanmistert, RaiderinNY, Bender, 3Acollector, civ743, dieselbouy, unkle77, tedmcintyre, tattooed jester, syx, rosstamicahdesign, zombiekittens, jaysapathy, A2G, misterbear04, DirtyDiva, swish41,AlexandreLeblanc Quest_Ion and many more

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=247472
Items for sale

endo24

Post by endo24 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:34 pm

Looking for a MULE for Either the JLED GoodMorning Sunshine Lava or The FERG Squadt OR EVEN BETTER BOTH! get at me :)
Positive Feedback-
ianthegamer - garbagedick - munkyman - Whiddenrobot - suprastang - schultzy -
ChowSee - paulzdeep - specialaok - Eiji - RaignBeau - Miami_kr- Nerps- and a ton of others :)

my collection - http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=244739
trampt want/have list - http://trampt.com/u/Endo24

kitten mittens

Post by kitten mittens » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Looking for a mule for the JLed Goodmorning Sunshine Lava figure. Please pm! Thanks!

666ways2love

Post by 666ways2love » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:08 pm

no disrespect, but if someone is muling sdcc, they'll probably mention that they are. At that point, if you want something that badly, put in the little bit of work to find the people and reach out
sales thread viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

Gatekeeperlp

Post by Gatekeeperlp » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Hey I also need a mule for the SDCC Jled munky king lava edition.

Please PM me ASAP so we can work something out.

Thanks.

Shauni55

Post by Shauni55 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:10 am

So awesome of you to do 666! I have several mules on standby (I always over prepare) if anyone needs something (simple) let me know I may be able to get you in contact with someone who can help.
Ryan172 wrote:
IgorVentura wrote:100% yes.

I think when the guy in Brazil votes 100% yes, it's pretty safe to say that you can close the polls.

FREE Bomb Cat Giveaway
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=248951

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:26 am

to the 7 people that asked me, I am already helping a friend out on the JLED and never asking a muling fee.

sorry on the JLED
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

Shauni55

Post by Shauni55 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:32 am

PS if anyone can grab me the Hannibal Funko pop I'd be very thankful, not that big of a deal quite honestly but I assume the Funko line won't be INSANE *Knock on wood*. I could be wrong.
Ryan172 wrote:

I think when the guy in Brazil votes 100% yes, it's pretty safe to say that you can close the polls.

FREE Bomb Cat Giveaway

zonnie5

Post by zonnie5 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:18 am

Shauni55 wrote:PS if anyone can grab me the Hannibal Funko pop I'd be very thankful, not that big of a deal quite honestly but I assume the Funko line won't be INSANE *Knock on wood*. I could be wrong.
Yes u r wrong lol. The funko line gets capped really quickly. I have a feeling it'll be even worse this year.
N3rd Link Check out my new Blog and Podcast!

Wants: Banksy Prints, Coarsetoys Paw, kaNO Canvases

Shauni55

Post by Shauni55 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:23 am

zonnie5 wrote:
Shauni55 wrote:PS if anyone can grab me the Hannibal Funko pop I'd be very thankful, not that big of a deal quite honestly but I assume the Funko line won't be INSANE *Knock on wood*. I could be wrong.
Yes u r wrong lol. The funko line gets capped really quickly. I have a feeling it'll be even worse this year.
Amazing, I hate funko but love Hannibal. Never mind then, really isn't worth it to me :D thanks for the info
Ryan172 wrote:

FREE Bomb Cat Giveaway

TO_designs

Post by TO_designs » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:20 pm

Shauni55 wrote:
zonnie5 wrote:
Amazing, I hate funko but love Hannibal. Never mind then, really isn't worth it to me :D thanks for the info
just keep your eyes peeled on the websites that will be selling sdcc pops, ive heard that these few websites always put up the sdcc items for order on certain days rather than the 'lets see if it sells out at the con first' kinda deal
Instagram! Follow me!

TRAMPT Collection

TRAMPT Artist Portfolio! Follow!

Customs for sale:
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=193936

GSA/GBA:
150+ successful positive transactions!

Cool peeps:
Shinobistinks!, DrftDrgn21, Merlin, Nicedream, Jaysin, foto junkay, DrewBlood, HOVA, Cheapet, nerps

Pending transactions: greggygreg, Frankthefish, hitechkoolaid

killbunny

Post by killbunny » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:18 am

searching for mule please
paypal ready
pm please and thanks :D
A++ Transactions: keith350z, followthewhiterabbit, dmm26, HeyJB, del730, Shankweather, RDSmike, Shibori, asprintingpress, toddivision, dinsmoor, rascal, creaturion, locksmith, luckyscrm, Mastodon, dimply_gecko, fortwo42, Treblemdk, paul, ack137, YamiQ, Shijui, HeirForce, athawley, Kidglasgow, frankthefish, Cb075 ! =) Zifdenpants, shudderbroom, ebarrvirus, joyfulthing, Sideglide, iliksprite, jiveSEVEN, pinballwizard, Shauni55, Prometheum5, saigonradio, Jfactor, skankbug, snarebum, robotki, Poopiepants, joshwalker84, Sazabixp, vincejustvince, tasse, taviq, Counterbalance, mooman, donkeykonk, BlackBellamy, deadhero13, igbid, eonsorca, DeanoMeano =)

MusicMan02

Post by MusicMan02 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:33 pm

Would love for someone to mule me this piece!

Info can be found on the Spanky Stokes site: http://www.spankystokes.com/2014/07/dke ... ja-by.html

Please let me know if you are willing/able to get me this piece. Ask around and I'm sure you'll see I have a very good reputation on these boards. :D
Great deals with:
amofop, nameBRAND, mANNEe, JRDillGC, lamuna, HOVA, vinylist, Dank82, iamchristsao, adik.na.chinoy, javadoozy, rimamir, cer0z, steen182, robotcollector, DrewBlood, therealchinaman, halfapparition(x3), phildren2a, fett42, soljah52, DarkLies212, KIDCANNON10, Stonesoup75, darika09, Salamander, DirtyDiva, DexDexign(x2), endo24, GKpirate619, LOADHOLT

iliksprite

Post by iliksprite » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:23 pm

I will be taking some mulling request I'll keep it simple
1) $25 per item plus item cost due before the con
2) you pay shipping cost

But the item I want is only $10 or its a small item. I don't care keeping it simple $25 per a item

If I cannot get the item you will be refunded
Any other questions let me know