Please help a brotha out! Custom Foomi for the gracious soul

NYCC 2013 is around the corner, so get ready! Here you can discuss everything NYCC!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

Jfactor

Please help a brotha out! Custom Foomi for the gracious soul

Post by Jfactor » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:08 pm

So I'm really looking for someone to be so awesome this weekend and pick me up the street fighter comic con exclusives (Mecha Zangeif and Akuma). I have a custom Majin Vegeta Foomi I've done for the person who can do this for me. Plus some cash via paypal. I was gonna put my foomi up for sale but I'll gladly give it away to who ever helps me. He was painted with nice oil paints to make him pop! Except for acrylics for skin. I can send pics upon request. I'm almost complete with him. So how about $15 and a custom 4" Foomi for whoever can get me these two figures?!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this post I hope someone can help me out because ebay is straight robbery. Please PM me if you'll be in NY and can help me out!

Thanks,
Zach

Jfactor

Re: Please help a brotha out! Custom Foomi for the gracious

Post by Jfactor » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:46 pm

jfactor13 wrote:So I'm really looking for someone to be so awesome this weekend and pick me up the street fighter comic con exclusives (Mecha Zangeif and Akuma). I have a custom Majin Vegeta Foomi I've done for the person who can do this for me. Plus some cash via paypal. I was gonna put my foomi up for sale but I'll gladly give it away to who ever helps me. He was painted with nice oil paints to make him pop! Except for acrylics for skin. I can send pics upon request. I'm almost complete with him. So how about $15 and a custom 4" Foomi for whoever can get me these two figures?!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this post I hope someone can help me out because ebay is straight robbery. Please PM me if you'll be in NY and can help me out!

Thanks,
Zach

And I can only imagine how annoying/stressful it is for mules. Thats why I wanna make it worth it for whoever can help at NYCC. All I want is two $15 figures, nothing expensive. But will return the favor tenfold and make it worth it with tip money and a custom Foomi. Please message me!

Jfactor

Post by Jfactor » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:17 pm

Heres a process picture from yesterday. Doing clean up work and details currently! Please, if you'll be at NYCC and dont mind helping out a starving artist, Ill make it worth your troubles! All I want is Mecha Zangeif and alt color Akuma. Hell, I'll even go for a golden Ryu if those aren't available anymore, eventhough I think hes extremely gaudy... Holla! A custom and handsome tip for the muling!!

Dank82

Post by Dank82 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:01 am

when are they releasing? If you have some info I can most likely help you with this.

I'll be at NYCC Thur-Fri

Jfactor

Post by Jfactor » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Dank82 wrote:when are they releasing? If you have some info I can most likely help you with this.

I'll be at NYCC Thur-Fri
About to PM!

slacker370z

Post by slacker370z » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Edit wrong thread sorry.
WTB
Killjoy
Sealed cases - Tattoo, 2011, and a few other old ones.