Muling CLOSED - UPDATE Gold Ryu 10/2

NYCC 2013 is around the corner, so get ready! Here you can discuss everything NYCC!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

Mongo Lloyd

Muling CLOSED - UPDATE Gold Ryu 10/2

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:27 pm

10/2 - Gold Ryu Update Below

I'll be muling at NYCC this year. Since I have already begun receiving PMs about it I figured I would post it up. If you want something muled feel free to contact me and we'll arrange it. I know things are still to be announced so once it's announced (along with the price) the first couple people to contact me will be the ones who get it.

I have VIP Passes with almost direct entrance (skipping all entrance lines) to The Block and will be there all 4 days.

One thing I won't be doing that I did last year is covering the costs. Since it was my first go at a Con like that I didn't want to risk it for everyone and I paid. Most that I muled for were great and promptly sent me the money after I got the item however a few didn't (won't mention any names) and I still have a box of stuff I don't want that I took a hit on. So when the price is announced I ask that you send the money to my Paypal at least a week prior to the Con.

If possible I would also prefer to get your phone numbers as I like to keep people updated and it is much easier to text inside the Con then it is to send information over the internet.

PS: My Girlfriend will be with me so unless it's a one-off I shouldn't have issues getting two of most things. That said unless it's a special circumstance this means two people can get muled the same thing, I would rather not mule two of one thing for one person.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Gold Ryu Update

The amount of people asking for just a Gold Ryu has been overwhelming. I've now had more than a couple dozen requests for just this figure. So this is how I am going to handle it. I am going to buy as many on my own dime as Kidrobot will let me buy. It may be 2, it may be 20. Whatever it may be I will grab what I can.

I will ship them from the con back to my house. At that time everyone who has asked for one up until this point (One per person unless there is extras) will be thrown into a lottery. Those who are chosen will have the opportunity to buy one at price + shipping. If you wish to tip that would be appreciated but of course will not be mandatory.

I am sorry if this has let anyone down but it is absolutely hands down the most in demand item at the Con this year so far from those who have asked me to mule for them.

The cut off point for the lottery is effective immediately. 10/2
Last edited by Mongo Lloyd on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Recommended Sellers/Buyers:
"useless toys(x2)" "jjH8te" "jedijordan2046" "liveordunny" "donkeykonk" "Gothamite80" "DrewBlood" "Johnny_Gringo" "Merlin" "MidasTouch357" "yourfacehxc" "mannyx" "Nicknards" "therealchinaman" "quentdiggy" "Shibori" "APsychoCareBear" "Hatch" "malac_cj" "Pandasashi" "Mouser47" MANY MANY MORE, losing track of them all!!!

NEW Online Library & Marketplace for Designer Toy Collectors! Check it out and sign up @ http://trampt.com/u/Mongo_Lloyd

Mongo Lloyd

Re: Muling for NYCC - First Come First Serve

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Until more info is released I cannot taking any further requests for Nugglife pieces.

Ian is a popular guy! :rock:

"useless toys(x2)" "jjH8te" "jedijordan2046" "liveordunny" "donkeykonk" "Gothamite80" "DrewBlood" "Johnny_Gringo" "Merlin" "MidasTouch357" "yourfacehxc" "mannyx" "Nicknards" "therealchinaman" "quentdiggy" "Shibori" "APsychoCareBear" "Hatch" "malac_cj" "Pandasashi" "Mouser47" MANY MANY MORE, losing track of them all!!!

NEW Online Library & Marketplace for Designer Toy Collectors! Check it out and sign up @ http://trampt.com/u/Mongo_Lloyd

NinJaSkills

Post by NinJaSkills » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Let's meet up! I'll be there Fri and Sat for sure and maybe Sun
I'm trying to help some under privileged kids have a fun and warm Christmas AND give a way a bunch of cool stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=240247

Please help out if you can and please sign up! Tis the season!!!

Dondakarises

Post by Dondakarises » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Have a feeling ian is gonna have a slew of goods! I got quite a few dollars saved jus for it!

Ez
D

JesseFromJersey

Post by JesseFromJersey » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:55 pm

NinJaSkills wrote:Let's meet up! I'll be there Fri and Sat for sure and maybe Sun

We should start a meet up thread. If there isn't one already. I'll be there the while weekend

pandasashi

Post by pandasashi » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:50 pm

im looking to maybe get some woes or wilkowski stuff if they drop anything cool...let me know if you can help me out dude! :)
PANDASASHI!!
good transactions with: 1V1ARTIN, fender, cut&pace, vyniltoys, naturaljoe, yomi, nerdcorepunx,evilone, roguerebel, chronic, mongo lloyd, nerps
pending:
avoid: squidzilla (he will send you the wrong stuff and forget half the things u buy from him)
looking for:
KOZIK, WOEBOTS
FOOL'S PARADISE
luke chueh: white in black, possesed, black in white and red all over, blood and fuzz

Mongo Lloyd

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:48 pm

I just sent out a mass PM. If I missed anyone who had PM'ed me please contact me ASAP in regards to what you need muled.

AH3_

Post by AH3_ » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:09 pm

any more muling from others?

I want the Day of the Dead Mariachi Homer, if any one can help por favor that would be great! :D
Last edited by AH3_ on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Great buys from: Arpeggi34, Almightymalikai, illest_nyc, jfactor13, Masago15 (Muled for NYCC '13), JMDawg333, kgyure (Muled for NYCC '16)

Gitro77

Re: Muling for NYCC - UPDATE Gold Ryu

Post by Gitro77 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:45 am

I need a mule for the Andrew Bell Glop In A Box (myplasticheart booth #113 on saturday) and the "Tenacious Blue" skelevex (booth #208)

Any help would be appreciated and remunerated :partyman:
ImageMy Trampt
Good transactions with: luckyscrm, Timself (x2), viniloeater (x2), Artmymind, Don_P, JoelyV, AlbertOne, Rya, Paul, NinJaSkills, MapMap, Kcart, hihowareyou, brgam, turbobert, kitkat54, nerviswr3k, Dominick1080, NUGGLIFE, PJ Constable, nerps, LuckyKid19
Pending: Charles Rodriguez, Quiccs

WISHLIST:
Pawnny by Chauskoskis; custom 3'' dunny by Chris Ryniak

Mongo Lloyd

Re: Muling CLOSED - UPDATE Gold Ryu 10/2

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:40 pm

For those I muled for check your email. Tracking has been sent.