forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:51 pm 

Hey Folks,

Yet another year I've missed Comiccon.
Yet another year I am asking those fortunate enough to attend the Con to post pics of their loot so I can live vicariously through you.

Thanks!

spawnonfire,playdoh,eoin3,gtcowgirl,pennjones,twotwelve,jkspade,sleepboy, ontheDL,jager,SnorseWhisperer,tunneler66,c-money,toyzinmyattik,kamacoatl, gonedaddyfinch,alax,dxjock,benvt,organicsalsa,ericericeric,The BoyWunder, crappytrix,cheeky,theboywil,crystaldeth,jlm,Plur511,KinglyDecay,sykogirl, Danimalx, jbar,snooker,HaHaAjp,pop77,buzzelightyear,HSAINGMIN,guzaku,blackey1,Danny909,FoT,robbieXeff,jshea,xbtran,kenobi822

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:56 pm 

Seconded! I need to see hauls. :)

[ Transactions ]
Ak4play, dakkon227, Deansta, dimply_gecko, Flinst0wned, G3NR8, geekvinyl, iMatty, jus_sum_guy, lamuna, markus, Merlin, MidasTouch357, mitboi, Moonshot, Mustard, rummblestrips, shadowunkle, specialaok, VapDee, vinylseeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:47 pm 

Show me what I missed out on T-T

My Blog

Awesome Boardies
infinite14 [x2]; shizasta; Potterbarn; liveordunny; tvaddict08; Effeystonem; NiceDream [x3]; DrewBlood [x2]; beccamaihato; =DuNnYnNuD=[x2]; akik.na.chinoy; CasperNY; ianthegamer; djmatth83; starkravinmad; waisicmao; masago15; dopevinyl; nerps [x2]; luckyscm; Pharoahjag; Louhemp007; Exforge; xdrmadnessx; babbage1851; caswuun; Ninjaskills; jandrolex; anthonyce; unseenforces; Reks1; thetvirus; noname27; Salamander; Miss_Vawny; TashaLlama; dxjock; MusicMan02; Enforcer; VapDee; fdot; Rsinart; OJJ; NSTATE; Kool51; YoursoRad; twipz; endoprine; JRDillGC; Jason225; Supershanefx; XSuicide SquadX; el_scorcho; snowdragon101
In Process:
snowdragon101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:09 am 

:( *Sigh

Awesome sellers: infinite14, DrewBlood

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:13 pm 

I didn't get to go sadly, but I did get 3 items that were offered there. No pics yet but I got both chaos bunnies and an Rsin custom off of Dragatomi's site :)

GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)

If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:43 pm 

Here's my haul from SDCC:

The whole gang

Coarse owls

Batman Bootleg Kaiju

Infected labbit by Scott Wilkowski. I wanted the purple one originally, but the details just don't show as well through the resin shell.

Mini Skelevex

Angry Woebots prototype

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:56 pm 

paul wrote:

The whole gang

Coarse owls

Batman Bootleg Kaiju

Infected labbit by Scott Wilkowski. I wanted the purple one originally, but the details just don't show as well through the resin shell.

Mini Skelevex

Angry Woebots prototype

jealous as f*** of your wilkowski labbit.

avoid: squidzilla (he will send you the wrong stuff and forget half the things u buy from him)
looking for:
KOZIK, WOEBOTS
FOOL'S PARADISE
luke chueh: white in black, possesed, black in white and red all over, blood and fuzz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:08 pm 

paul wrote:

Wow!
Awesome Paul!!
Congrats!
Also pretty jealous! :D
Thanks for sharing!

better?

Great Sellers: adik.na.chinoy, djgodsendconspire, DrewBlood, dopevinyl(x2), Erroneous, iliksprite, konfucious, Maki Maki, Masago15, nvs03lex, paul, RayMan28, realtyguy808, roguerebel, Shibori, tvdang, zonnie5
Great Boardies: ethygy, HOVA, MartinMtz702, Nicocato, NinJaSkills, Pause
Pending Transactions: -

Last edited by JuanMazuera on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:13 pm 

Why do people feel it necessary to do a five page quote of exactly what was posted in the previous post.

Good transactions: NaturalJoe, VapDee, Mhpgear1, Ryn, Dank82, Stacyjean, Danryan, Tweeder422, bla8, izzy, candycloud27, bltsports25, del730, homerj, JMDawg33, pghrobot, Techhuis, cm, DabCity2, glock325, Erroneous, normanjr, kitman34, Greggygreg, turdhole, Adultswim666, Nonegious, DrkFD3S, thermometer, Kingly Decay, w33zy16, jeanclaudeAdam

Great trades: Ghost, Tweeder422, mrxwormxsayz, dondaka, W.I.L.D., fdot, MiggaWhaat, AK4play, elias, Spenc, MattPower

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm 

Nothing371 wrote:
Why do people feel it necessary to do a five page quote of exactly what was posted in the previous post.

End user education. Need to create a story for kid robot moderator backlog to deal with this issue.

IMHO, it is almost like a product bug as well, I think the bulletin board app should present you with a dialogue letting you know that you are going to repost images when doing this.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:53 pm 

Nothing371 wrote:

because people dont know how to delete the images when quoting :lol:

TRAMPT Collection

TRAMPT Artist Portfolio! Follow!

Customs for sale:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=193936

GSA/GBA:
150+ successful positive transactions!

Cool peeps:
Shinobistinks!, DrftDrgn21, Merlin, Nicedream, Jaysin, foto junkay, DrewBlood, HOVA, Cheapet, nerps

Pending transactions: greggygreg, Frankthefish, hitechkoolaid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:07 pm 

Congrats on the Bootman Kaiju, wanted that and Joker, but they were out of my price range when I found out about them. =( did anyone score the unpainteds?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:28 pm 

There was still one unpainted body at Lulu when I stopped by Sunday, and three painted eyeball heads. They were $150 for the full set and $60 for just the eyeballs. I passed because the paint job on the eyeballs seemed meh.

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:51 pm 

Paul, how many chopper prototypes were there? Hard to score?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:43 pm 

(nice dream) wrote:
Paul, how many chopper prototypes were there? Hard to score?

it was easy on the first day or so.. then signings started to happen at the booth and Dragatomi, they sold well. Mainly cus you could choose, not blind bagged.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:56 pm 

There were at least 6-7 of them in different colors when I got mine. I didn't find them hard to score, but I also didn't check back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:18 pm 

Here's my stuff!

I am very glad I was able to get essentially every piece I wanted. The new eyezon and the new frank mysterio figures are both amazing. It was a great con for me.

Great transactions with: NSTNATE x4, V12, cvonskop@gmail.com, KaDunny, xplayablepinoyx, Dupper, Some Kind of Joke, St3phY, urbanvinyl10, turnone, dboulders, kidrobotct, ardabus rubber, riddlped, hellscrape, damnbabyja, squidnik, caswunn, BoxingXius, brobles, drewblood, Amethystcape, ern3stoo, chocoboy83, igbid, dirtiesthairy, pugspaw, Urban_yeti, hashishan, jwg63, APsychoCareBear, elias, rstone010, DBAS, Freakinkram88, raddish, salamander, blessed88, Rmetz27, choochoochocobo, sadsadsad, daysleeper
and I know I am missing people on this list, so if ur one of those neglected people, lemme know and ill ad you.

sale threadhttp://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=169022&p=2227373#p2227373

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:42 pm 

Here's all my loot along with some of the swag I got at SDCC. Pic heavy cause I'm including sketches! Shout out to Zonnie, NikeJerk, Hypnotic, Flip, and Andy for making the Coarse line memorable!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:22 pm 

Those sketches are so f--king awesome. You'll have those memories forever man.

My Band, Ninja Thunderbolt :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfW8WtlV-Fg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:11 pm 

agreed, those sketches are amazing!! Such an awesome idea

GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)

If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:49 am 

Here's my haul. Pretty happy but there was just so much more I could of gotten.Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:23 am 

My personal haul.The mule haul is another story

A few minutes before I had Mike sketch:
Quote:
@sirmitchell People who are really into steam punk are often the worst people.

Anthony Ausgang

sales thread http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

>>>DO NOT SUPPORT DEKORNER, Toy Tokyo
Bad dealings/shady people: griffndunn, Ktnboy, QNguyen/TRgear<<<

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:35 pm 

AV sketch FTW

Good transactions with: Xmeat11ballX, GREG_DEEZEY, linh, loomisid, Maki Maki, halfapparition, Manga_Spawn, heebysdaman, Starlite, jaybi, silentjay, Marissaurus, quentdiggy, bigdaddyh, ketones, asprintingpress, bilbetsovic, spaghettee, the_don, tunneler66, moss420, haggard, restaurador, ontheDL, sumatra71, Turcicus, HeyJB, ZopBoy, Babyfreak6, wingnut80, mANNEe, eyeforaneye, haggard, hypnotiq, ChasBrock, dunnybunny, CMB, NotNotARobot, fragile, anubis2night, leinad, tobor2099, J3D1, chrisosaur, tekman8, D-LuX, achmad, 666ways2love, reganomics813, FericFanatic....

DO NOT DEAL WITH : bluegreenkey, takingbacktyler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:40 pm 

i didn't even see this thread before I started one.
oh well, reposting never killed anyone:

Great sales/trades/purchases with: buschrj, dtrain, drewproduces,eckotyper,NiSH, Jackcuzzy, the-flip,chillywilly153,dunnyjake,6,(SIC)6,KEAN, bartiaco,Shauni55, Crestone, Skullman, chenreaction, sbbenhcs, kirkusjones, flabby, rangelo4444, Ash_KBear, call_me_diamond, Quiz, ezramyl, SpecialKAC18, MilanoSleep, hodge, projectmayhem, winegum16, bck2sqr1,doomsDAY(x2), mogwai23, lummage,chronic, jackwildfire, jacranky,zopboy, TheDonBot351, heyjb, aka-man,devito1195, wenjamin, journeydeefus, C2R, DrftDrgn21, whitey, mtomczek, highland19, nyhousekid, dustybear, TradeMark310, 1v1artin, cornball3, XSuicide SquadX, CankleBreaker, newbie626, Monkeyfish22, vincejustvince

My stuff for sale
My WTB/WTT List

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:12 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next