forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:17 pm 

eckotyper wrote:

Oh man, I'd kill for one of those Nagballs. Nice pickup!

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:42 pm 

666ways2love wrote:
My personal haul.The mule haul is another story

SHOW THE MULE HAUL

Really I just want to see all my lovely beauties again before they are shipped off
:D

Also, those sketches are bitchinnnnnn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:50 pm 

eckotyper wrote:

Ever need a bit of free space, let me know if you'd be selling any of those DeadBeetz o.o

My Blog

Awesome Boardies
infinite14 [x2]; shizasta; Potterbarn; liveordunny; tvaddict08; Effeystonem; NiceDream [x3]; DrewBlood [x2]; beccamaihato; =DuNnYnNuD=[x2]; akik.na.chinoy; CasperNY; ianthegamer; djmatth83; starkravinmad; waisicmao; masago15; dopevinyl; nerps [x2]; luckyscm; Pharoahjag; Louhemp007; Exforge; xdrmadnessx; babbage1851; caswuun; Ninjaskills; jandrolex; anthonyce; unseenforces; Reks1; thetvirus; noname27; Salamander; Miss_Vawny; TashaLlama; dxjock; MusicMan02; Enforcer; VapDee; fdot; Rsinart; OJJ; NSTATE; Kool51; YoursoRad; twipz; endoprine; JRDillGC; Jason225; Supershanefx; XSuicide SquadX; el_scorcho; snowdragon101
In Process:
snowdragon101

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:56 am 

that jinx :rock:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:01 am 

I also got a mondo poster for pacific rim and a couple other random prints.

Transactions/References

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:42 pm 

here is my haul. i got everything that i really wanted. A few items i really wished i picked up after i muled them. My biggest regret of not getting was the Coarse items. urgh. This year i waited on picking up some pieces. and after seeing them i skipped. i really wish i could have a picture of everything i muled but packages went out starting thursday. glad so far everything has arrived in good condition. heres to SDCC 2014

thanks to Vapdee, Babyfreak6, Metatron1050, and Freakinkram88 for the Obey Dunnys

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:18 pm 

Here are my goods! And I didn't even go to SDCC this year! Lol thanks to one of my best board buds stonecutterjeff! He is amazing! =) :partyman:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:40 pm 

:shock: :shock: :shock: Jelllllllly.

My Band, Ninja Thunderbolt :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfW8WtlV-Fg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:53 am 

viking33 wrote:
Here's my haul. Pretty happy but there was just so much more I could of gotten.Image

What is the "mecha" toy?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:27 am 

Quote:
What is the "mecha" toy?

Destructo. It was a toynami exclusive that came with the Gender Bender. I was very impressed with the quality.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:33 am 

viking33 wrote:
Quote:
What is the "mecha" toy?

Destructo. It was a toynami exclusive that came with the Gender Bender. I was very impressed with the quality.

Yap! it was really look cool and great quality. Wanna grab one of it. Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:30 pm 

Here is my SDCC haul
Ferg and Grody Shogun gohst "I have worms"
Playge Misfortune Cat
DrilOne custom dunny

Last edited by biscocrack420 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:08 pm 

What's that bird? o.0

stonecutterjeff wrote:
here is my haul. i got everything that i really wanted. A few items i really wished i picked up after i muled them. My biggest regret of not getting was the Coarse items. urgh. This year i waited on picking up some pieces. and after seeing them i skipped. i really wish i could have a picture of everything i muled but packages went out starting thursday. glad so far everything has arrived in good condition. heres to SDCC 2014

My Blog

Awesome Boardies
infinite14 [x2]; shizasta; Potterbarn; liveordunny; tvaddict08; Effeystonem; NiceDream [x3]; DrewBlood [x2]; beccamaihato; =DuNnYnNuD=[x2]; akik.na.chinoy; CasperNY; ianthegamer; djmatth83; starkravinmad; waisicmao; masago15; dopevinyl; nerps [x2]; luckyscm; Pharoahjag; Louhemp007; Exforge; xdrmadnessx; babbage1851; caswuun; Ninjaskills; jandrolex; anthonyce; unseenforces; Reks1; thetvirus; noname27; Salamander; Miss_Vawny; TashaLlama; dxjock; MusicMan02; Enforcer; VapDee; fdot; Rsinart; OJJ; NSTATE; Kool51; YoursoRad; twipz; endoprine; JRDillGC; Jason225; Supershanefx; XSuicide SquadX; el_scorcho; snowdragon101
In Process:
snowdragon101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:50 pm 

All those sketches are awesome, I love that Walls sketchbook. So many good ones. I didn't know Huck and Visell were there. I hope I get to meet AV some day and get a Dunny doodled.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:30 am 

DarkLies212 wrote:
What's that bird? o.0

stonecutterjeff wrote:

Its a Drilone Kellogs bird with gasmask. Dragatomi has up close pictures on their website. the item is pretty sick in person.

thanks to Vapdee, Babyfreak6, Metatron1050, and Freakinkram88 for the Obey Dunnys

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:46 am 

Big THANK YOU to mutantshark for grabbing this for me!!! This was the first time I've asked someone to mule and he made it extremely easy and enjoyable. I didn't have a lot to spend this year, but I'm really happy with what I got!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:46 pm 

Had to ship half my loot home due to a lack of suitcase space. It's still in transit and I'm a few days into a 23 day stretch of work away from home so I won't be able to post it for a while yet.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:01 pm 

Here's what I got from SDCC

Thanks all!

Good transactions: NaturalJoe, VapDee, Mhpgear1, Ryn, Dank82, Stacyjean, Danryan, Tweeder422, bla8, izzy, candycloud27, bltsports25, del730, homerj, JMDawg33, pghrobot, Techhuis, cm, DabCity2, glock325, Erroneous, normanjr, kitman34, Greggygreg, turdhole, Adultswim666, Nonegious, DrkFD3S, thermometer, Kingly Decay, w33zy16, jeanclaudeAdam

Great trades: Ghost, Tweeder422, mrxwormxsayz, dondaka, W.I.L.D., fdot, MiggaWhaat, AK4play, elias, Spenc, MattPower

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:22 am 

Nothing371 wrote:
Here's what I got from SDCC

Thanks all!

I literally just chucklesnorted and almost choked to death

THANKS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:49 am 

mutantshark also copped for me, and got everything Iwanted on the first day. The man is a king.
Super7 had blind bagged micros, pulled this. (it's rare):

Also got a brown rose.

Garagmel had micros blind bagged too. Here is the lineup:

I got the root beer Boris the Bee and 2 Yellow Zags!!!!

Then I got this bad boy:

and this guy....

...which both sold out on friday. My Mule was the Shiz!!!! Thank you Josh!!!!

I am still looking for frozen meat deadbeet if anyone got one? Thanks, ~Q

My Band, Ninja Thunderbolt :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfW8WtlV-Fg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:45 am 

My haul was the same as Nothing371, loving all the sketches.
paul, Ecko and donkeykonk hauls are win win win congrats.

Good deals/trades : Gazpacho, richL, Yomi, another-waver, TIBONG, Turcicus, car, NewAddictions, Amuse21, Fuller, Uncle, pishposhping, asulove, raignbeau, Zombiekel, babbage1851, thesinstar, invader_chip, Attila The Dan, MinusOneMoose, locotoy, DaVe^_^, rstone010, Nicedream, Skullman, Shibori, Lfarnc, creaturion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:59 am 

Huge shout out to Lueyh for muling the Chueh wood print for me and getting a sweet sketch on the back!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:01 pm 

Finally got the last piece in today

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:12 am 

DrftDrgn21 wrote:
Here are my goods! And I didn't even go to SDCC this year! Lol thanks to one of my best board buds stonecutterjeff! He is amazing! =) :partyman:

If you ever want to sell or trade for one of the full GID owls, let me know.

Good transactions with: ianthegamer, mutantshark, iy0712, Dupper, LeoStaysFrosty, NinJaSkills, KeetJie, CSM, j0nwalsh, si41872002, gregm, davidkraig, SandDevil531st (thanks for the hookup), realtyguy808, Dominick1080, Series2014, HOVA, jus_sum_guy, Masago15, dvd604, spoileralert, syx, yanksb11, Fully Laced, skelve, Salamander, autobam9977, Athyndir, Chapper, KIDCANNON10

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:12 pm 

HiJaak wrote:
DrftDrgn21 wrote:

If you ever want to sell or trade for one of the full GID owls, let me know.

I'm already online mate, sorry ! :axe:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next