Kidrobot SDCC FAQ/Questions

It's that time again! SDCC 2013 is around the corner, so get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

halfapparition

Kidrobot SDCC FAQ/Questions

Post by halfapparition » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Started hitting up KR for some answers

Some will be revealed when the announce more info but here are some answers

*KR can't change the times of their scheduled releases or signings. Sorry things have been booked way in advance.

*wristbands with times will be given out when the doors open for most releases (probably not on preview night). So grab a wristband and come back at that time. Please try to come back at the time you are scheduled.

*The Bait exclusive will ONLY be sold at the Bait and Capcom Booths. Not KR.

*Some releases are exclusive to the con and some are not.
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

four20pimp

Re: Kidrobot SDCC FAQ/Questions

Post by four20pimp » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:22 pm

Do you know how much any of these will be? I have a friend from work going and I would love to know how much money I need to give him. Thanks
Great transactions: Chamber37, Keetjie, Vapdeex2, luckykid19, syx, CasperNY, GPerg, f4LL3n, cfeng, clarkp23, emanic, faqrulesyou, burymewithmytoys, Pezhead23

homerj

Post by homerj » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:47 pm

four20pimp wrote:Do you know how much any of these will be? I have a friend from work going and I would love to know how much money I need to give him. Thanks

Bump. Would love to know this also. Specifically zombie Bart. Thanks
Good Buyers: Mongo Lloyd,buzzelightyear;jinu89,PJPVIV,OctavusOmen,starkravinmad, Scrow,chinadoll, Nothing371, Adultswim666,xeducatorx;enigmamgine;TO_designs;Hyper mite; shinobistinks,darika09, kamalau

Nothing371 wrote:Ebay sellers typically have much more integrity, reliability, and ethically higher standards than the people that gloat and taunt insider info on here.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Some people really need to get over the fact that people sell toys in order to afford new ones. I know. It's shocking. But it happens.

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:13 pm

I was told Bart and Zoid are $50 each
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

drummerboy2

Post by drummerboy2 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:44 pm

How bout those mishka labbits ?
stay hard and stick it to da man. Great dealins with way to many to name.Just for you Merlin

four20pimp

Post by four20pimp » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:16 am

I am wondering about the JPK.. Anybody know anything yet???
Great transactions: Chamber37, Keetjie, Vapdeex2, luckykid19, syx, CasperNY, GPerg, f4LL3n, cfeng, clarkp23, emanic, faqrulesyou, burymewithmytoys, Pezhead23

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:51 am

four20pimp wrote:I am wondering about the JPK.. Anybody know anything yet???

The descript is obvious what it is. I think it and the labbit are $100.
should have prices today
from SKET

Dpatterson0069

Post by Dpatterson0069 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:10 pm

This will be my first comic con and it all seems confusing.

Can someone help me figure out when and where to go to get the street fighter figures ?

Thank you.
Positive Trades: Buellster, ai-risa

geescube

Post by geescube » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:01 pm

halfapparition wrote:
four20pimp wrote:I am wondering about the JPK.. Anybody know anything yet???

The descript is obvious what it is. I think it and the labbit are $100.
should have prices today

I was guessing the same for prices. Will be nice to know....
Great Sellers: CasperNY, VapDee, RayMan28, cRease, Exforge, Pezhead23, djgodsendconspire, SecurityGeek, kitman34, Freakinkram88, Gokou105, Smacks, Babyfreak6, greggygreg, turdhole,
Great Buyers: Shauni55, Ghost, bluechris1006 (intnl), blooddunny (intnl), LOADHOLT, shrubs
Great Traders: kmurray707
Great Mules: endo24

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Dpatterson0069 wrote:This will be my first comic con and it all seems confusing.

Can someone help me figure out when and where to go to get the street fighter figures ?

Thank you.

I haven't did any research but from what I know the bait booth will have 1 of the 2 exclusives. I know calcium had the exclusive last year so
Maybe them again? Maybe KR has the other not sure... The knowledge is out there if you just search bro.