forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:49 pm 

Started hitting up KR for some answers

Some will be revealed when the announce more info but here are some answers

*KR can't change the times of their scheduled releases or signings. Sorry things have been booked way in advance.

*wristbands with times will be given out when the doors open for most releases (probably not on preview night). So grab a wristband and come back at that time. Please try to come back at the time you are scheduled.

*The Bait exclusive will ONLY be sold at the Bait and Capcom Booths. Not KR.

*Some releases are exclusive to the con and some are not.

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:22 pm 

Do you know how much any of these will be? I have a friend from work going and I would love to know how much money I need to give him. Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:47 pm 

four20pimp wrote:
Do you know how much any of these will be? I have a friend from work going and I would love to know how much money I need to give him. Thanks

Bump. Would love to know this also. Specifically zombie Bart. Thanks

Good Buyers: Mongo Lloyd,buzzelightyear;jinu89,PJPVIV,OctavusOmen,starkravinmad, Scrow,chinadoll, Nothing371, Adultswim666,xeducatorx;enigmamgine;TO_designs;Hyper mite; shinobistinks,darika09, kamalau

Nothing371 wrote:
Ebay sellers typically have much more integrity, reliability, and ethically higher standards than the people that gloat and taunt insider info on here.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Some people really need to get over the fact that people sell toys in order to afford new ones. I know. It's shocking. But it happens.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:13 pm 

I was told Bart and Zoid are $50 each

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:44 pm 

How bout those mishka labbits ?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:16 am 

I am wondering about the JPK.. Anybody know anything yet???

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:51 am 

four20pimp wrote:

The descript is obvious what it is. I think it and the labbit are $100.
should have prices today

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:10 pm 

This will be my first comic con and it all seems confusing.

Can someone help me figure out when and where to go to get the street fighter figures ?

Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:01 pm 

halfapparition wrote:
four20pimp wrote:

The descript is obvious what it is. I think it and the labbit are $100.
should have prices today

I was guessing the same for prices. Will be nice to know....

Great Mules: endo24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:40 pm 

Dpatterson0069 wrote:
This will be my first comic con and it all seems confusing.

Can someone help me figure out when and where to go to get the street fighter figures ?

Thank you.

I haven't did any research but from what I know the bait booth will have 1 of the 2 exclusives. I know calcium had the exclusive last year so
Maybe them again? Maybe KR has the other not sure... The knowledge is out there if you just search bro.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]