forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:11 pm 

Not sure if the dunny sold out yet but if anyone could grab one pm me.

Good Dealings-. jjjetplane13, henry17s, krash, Lfarnc, Messanthrope, MikeSteady, paulzdeep, whitefalconTLE, babykid, dexterone, f4LL3n, pariahseven, Don_P, teimaru, hypekickz, chorus, SecurityGeek, Ryno38, watty, robotcollector, bcundall, F1shcustoms, MikeDieRWK, DFed, Fuller2356, drewblood, ianthegamer, zonrboy, Nothing371, NewAddictions, LuckyKid19, moss420, nerps
Sold To- Memsumarbe, mctweek, jus_sum_guy, ujb, kupooinc, hansonxd, djtomain, FLiPiN, Chinaman101, Diakka00, Micki302, nvs03lex, mooshysushi, Nicedream, DarkstarR, steen182, Fdavila514
Sour Dealings- ArynThysis, versuslight(Quan Vo), SubliminalGhandi (Ian Chapman), rdusty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:33 pm 

Looking for a mule for the two coarsetoy owls available and also for the nowhere far available this evening in San Diego!

Hit me up cheers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:19 pm 

Could someone please please please pick me up a Mr. Pumfrey and His Astounding Mechanised Perambulator: Autumn Amble Edition by Doktor A from the Munky King booth?

https://www.munkyking.com/news/mr-pumfr ... rambulator

http://www.vinylpulse.com/2013/07/dokto ... lator.html

http://www.allvinyls.com/mk/pumfrey.php

Good transactions: NaturalJoe, VapDee, Mhpgear1, Ryn, Dank82, Stacyjean, Danryan, Tweeder422, bla8, izzy, candycloud27, bltsports25, del730, homerj, JMDawg33, pghrobot, Techhuis, cm, DabCity2, glock325, Erroneous, normanjr, kitman34, Greggygreg, turdhole, Adultswim666, Nonegious, DrkFD3S, thermometer, Kingly Decay, w33zy16, jeanclaudeAdam

Great trades: Ghost, Tweeder422, mrxwormxsayz, dondaka, W.I.L.D., fdot, MiggaWhaat, AK4play, elias, Spenc, MattPower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:48 pm 

Does anyone know if the Kozik x Mishka labbit is sold out? If not, I would really appreciate a pickup. My mule and backup mule fell through.

Instagram-purranie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:17 pm 

Need a mule to grab a S.H. Figuarts Piccolo SDCC Special Color Edition

it is at booth 3545 Bandai Tamashii Nations booth
Price: 40$
should be a quick run in run out purchase, no tickets or pre order necessary

Will include a fat tip of course for getting this done. PM me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:31 pm 

If anybody is willing to Mule the any of the Coarse Releases for me (the mini owls at the actual SDCC or from the pop-up at the Horton Hotel, I would be very appreciative. I am going to be in Los Angeles on Tuesday the 23rd and leaving Thursday the 25th if someone wants to meet up (staying in West Hollywood). Definitely willing to tip. Otherwise I am going back home to Canada and things start to get more complicated.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:39 am 

I still need the Akuma figure from the BAIT booth. It's the last one I want/need from SDCC. If someone could get one for me would be great :D

I heard that they are selling only 100 per day or if the 100 are gone they are only possible to get for 35$ with a Akuma T-Shirt. I would also take it with the T-Shirt if they are no more available alone.

Thanks a lot for your help :rock:

My trampt dealing list: http://trampt.com/users/Mouser/deal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:43 am 

Nothing371 wrote:
Could someone please please please pick me up a Mr. Pumfrey and His Astounding Mechanised Perambulator: Autumn Amble Edition by Doktor A from the Munky King booth?

anyone?

Good transactions: NaturalJoe, VapDee, Mhpgear1, Ryn, Dank82, Stacyjean, Danryan, Tweeder422, bla8, izzy, candycloud27, bltsports25, del730, homerj, JMDawg33, pghrobot, Techhuis, cm, DabCity2, glock325, Erroneous, normanjr, kitman34, Greggygreg, turdhole, Adultswim666, Nonegious, DrkFD3S, thermometer, Kingly Decay, w33zy16, jeanclaudeAdam

Great trades: Ghost, Tweeder422, mrxwormxsayz, dondaka, W.I.L.D., fdot, MiggaWhaat, AK4play, elias, Spenc, MattPower

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:44 pm 

I know it is a long shot but looking for all of the coarse releases. Two sdcc owls and Souls Gone Mad Ignite Set along with the shine and shimmer owls. Will pay for mule.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:49 pm 

one mule down, and no items for me :cry: thanks to him for the offer though!

TRAMPT Collection

TRAMPT Artist Portfolio! Follow!

Customs for sale:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=193936

GSA/GBA:
150+ successful positive transactions!

Cool peeps:
Shinobistinks!, DrftDrgn21, Merlin, Nicedream, Jaysin, foto junkay, DrewBlood, HOVA, Cheapet, nerps

Pending transactions: greggygreg, Frankthefish, hitechkoolaid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:56 pm 

Nothing371 wrote:
Nothing371 wrote:

anyone?

It's online now

https://www.munkyking.com/store/mrpumfr ... tumn-amble

Good transactions with: luckyscrm, Timself (x2), viniloeater (x2), Artmymind, Don_P, JoelyV, AlbertOne, Rya, Paul, NinJaSkills, MapMap, Kcart, hihowareyou, brgam, turbobert, kitkat54, nerviswr3k, Dominick1080, NUGGLIFE, PJ Constable, nerps, LuckyKid19
Pending: Charles Rodriguez, Quiccs

WISHLIST:
Pawnny by Chauskoskis; custom 3'' dunny by Chris Ryniak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:18 pm 

Everyone with small packages i sent out yesterdayand just emailed you tracking numbers. All my big orders go out today and i will also email ur tracking to tonight or tomorrow.

I have MULED for: clevetheripper, j0nwalsh, hu80, nameBRAND, rice_money, krash, broke4toys, HiJakk, ern3stoo, tron, f-cat20, NinJaSkills, ejholmes30, miami, merlin, hova, caswuun, and so many others...

Good transactions: SNEAKERHEAD1206, iliksprite, FericFanatic, oberon1128, tealady. yanksb11, buttoneyestoys, NinJaSkills, eghatch93, hellscrape, SigNewton, Neebles, mmmbraaains, etc
Bad Transactions: cut&pace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:07 pm 

bump for omen blinks received. :D thanks again mutantshark! :rock:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 am 

spoileralert wrote:
MiggaWhaat wrote:
luckyscrm wrote:
Lol just have to say all you cheapos with a 20% tip offer on the Omens or the SF singles. I just have to say dont waste my time. Oh heres a 5.00 tip for standing in line 2 hours to get my item hahahaha.
I am not charging ebay prices but seriously if the item is small (and cheap) and you are not offering double the item so its one for me and one for you, you need to rethink being in the vinyl game.
What a joke.

Rethink being in the vinyl game? That's pretty harsh. You gotta think that most people don't even know what comicon is like so give a little leeway for ignorance.

Just curious - how many people used Jared as their mule?!?!?

I think it was 11 people. Gotta check. :-)

Artists are so flakey. It astounds me.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:11 am 

spoileralert wrote:
MiggaWhaat wrote:
luckyscrm wrote:
Lol just have to say all you cheapos with a 20% tip offer on the Omens or the SF singles. I just have to say dont waste my time. Oh heres a 5.00 tip for standing in line 2 hours to get my item hahahaha.
I am not charging ebay prices but seriously if the item is small (and cheap) and you are not offering double the item so its one for me and one for you, you need to rethink being in the vinyl game.
What a joke.

Rethink being in the vinyl game? That's pretty harsh. You gotta think that most people don't even know what comicon is like so give a little leeway for ignorance.

Just curious - how many people used Jared as their mule?!?!?

I did! And I'm really happy with his help. Yes he charged a mule fee, but else I'd be paying shipping costs multiple times or eBay prices or would not get the item(s) at all. So I just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to Jared for helping me out. The communication was great and he packed all of my items SUPER careful. They arrived fast and I couldn't be happier.

Yay :D !

- Amanda Louise Spayd: Belladonnas (pink Petit Trianon & blue Antoinette), Dark Medic, Deadnettle & one-offs.

- Chris Ryniak: customs, Unripe print & Naked Mole Rat Snybora.

- Treesons: 10th anniversary Fluffy House special edition box set.

Complete WTB list
Sales thread

Great transactions with: ikar11, derektanga, mavxb3, DrewBlood, PJPVIV, vinylseeker, doarone, Joyride, ictoys, angieq82, DaVe^_^, cplefe, deadlemming, Troshau, Gillyweed, babyvtec, zukaty, agentZuluka.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7