SDCC Dunny 2013

It's that time again! SDCC 2013 is around the corner, so get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

User avatar
paul
Posts: 3742
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by paul » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:50 pm

YIPEE. DO THEY COME PAINTED, OR DO YOU HAVE TO PUT THE STICKERS ON YOURSELF


www.allvinyls.com

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

User avatar
Ak4play
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 8:45 pm
Location: Canada

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by Ak4play » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:15 am

paul wrote:YIPEE. DO THEY COME PAINTED, OR DO YOU HAVE TO PUT THE STICKERS ON YOURSELF
Lol :roll:
RIGHTEOUS BOARDIES aka SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTIONS :
VapDee/spoileralert, MattPower, DannyWilkes, Mightygrinch, nonamer, Scrow, Dupper, starkravinmad, Nothing371, Rageous, MPeck86, MightyGrinch, skull boy, xbtran, therealchinaman, Freakinkram88, Crash Fistfight, JFactor, hypnotiq, brai aka slacker370z, Chamber37, syx, si41872002

Wants:
World hunger to be over


TRAMPT http://trampt.com/users/Ak4play/info

User avatar
Ak4play
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 8:45 pm
Location: Canada

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by Ak4play » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:01 am

(nice dream) wrote:
Ak4play wrote:
paul wrote:YIPEE. DO THEY COME PAINTED, OR DO YOU HAVE TO PUT THE STICKERS ON YOURSELF
Lol :roll:
Don't laugh.


LOL!

I was giggling cuz I also saw that pic nice Dream, but now I'm laughing again at how terrible wolverine looks.... Heck all of em with the Munny ears.. Very weak series



Anyone got any idea if the SDCC 8" dunny is intact not an elephant?
RIGHTEOUS BOARDIES aka SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTIONS :
VapDee/spoileralert, MattPower, DannyWilkes, Mightygrinch, nonamer, Scrow, Dupper, starkravinmad, Nothing371, Rageous, MPeck86, MightyGrinch, skull boy, xbtran, therealchinaman, Freakinkram88, Crash Fistfight, JFactor, hypnotiq, brai aka slacker370z, Chamber37, syx, si41872002

Wants:
World hunger to be over


TRAMPT http://trampt.com/users/Ak4play/info

User avatar
paul
Posts: 3742
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by paul » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:58 am

All of KR's stuff at SDCC is DIY with stickers. That's why halfapp said the JPK "isn't what you're expecting".
www.allvinyls.com

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

User avatar
halfapparition
Posts: 8728
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:05 am

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by halfapparition » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:19 am

paul wrote:All of KR's stuff at SDCC is DIY with stickers. That's why halfapp said the JPK "isn't what you're expecting".
People don't read what I write.
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

User avatar
halfapparition
Posts: 8728
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:05 am

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by halfapparition » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:21 am

Ak4play wrote:
stonecutterjeff wrote:after a short communication with kidrobot. i have a feeling that the zombie bart will be coming out during the simpsons panel. which im sure the zoidberg will also be coming out during the futurama panel. im sure im the only person this will affect. because i cant miss a simpsons panel. if this is true, i maybe done with kidrobot.
if

If true that's extremely poorly set up... It's actually giving flippers an advantage and forcing true fans to pick between a panel with the creators of their fav shows or a vinyl of said show.... Please don't be true I want to think this was thought of as these are the official licenses of KR

I guess you did NOT read what I wrote earlier huh? see below. Told you it wasn't on Saturday. For not trusting, you are banned from going to signing.
halfapparition wrote:
stonecutterjeff wrote:If that zombie Bart drops on Saturday the day of the Simpsons panel I am never collecting Kidrobot again. Don't do this two years in a row to me

I think you are ok this year :partyman:
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

User avatar
Ak4play
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 8:45 pm
Location: Canada

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by Ak4play » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:42 am

I'm stuck in nunchucks Canada so ban away my friend :partyman:
RIGHTEOUS BOARDIES aka SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTIONS :
VapDee/spoileralert, MattPower, DannyWilkes, Mightygrinch, nonamer, Scrow, Dupper, starkravinmad, Nothing371, Rageous, MPeck86, MightyGrinch, skull boy, xbtran, therealchinaman, Freakinkram88, Crash Fistfight, JFactor, hypnotiq, brai aka slacker370z, Chamber37, syx, si41872002

Wants:
World hunger to be over


TRAMPT http://trampt.com/users/Ak4play/info

stonecutterjeff
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by stonecutterjeff » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:12 am

halfapparition wrote:
Ak4play wrote:
stonecutterjeff wrote:after a short communication with kidrobot. i have a feeling that the zombie bart will be coming out during the simpsons panel. which im sure the zoidberg will also be coming out during the futurama panel. im sure im the only person this will affect. because i cant miss a simpsons panel. if this is true, i maybe done with kidrobot.
if

If true that's extremely poorly set up... It's actually giving flippers an advantage and forcing true fans to pick between a panel with the creators of their fav shows or a vinyl of said show.... Please don't be true I want to think this was thought of as these are the official licenses of KR

I guess you did NOT read what I wrote earlier huh? see below. Told you it wasn't on Saturday. For not trusting, you are banned from going to signing.
halfapparition wrote:
stonecutterjeff wrote:If that zombie Bart drops on Saturday the day of the Simpsons panel I am never collecting Kidrobot again. Don't do this two years in a row to me

I think you are ok this year :partyman:
I didn't doubt you. Just the way the email response I got from KR. Sounded like it be Saturday. I am sorry. Blog has no mention of a signing. Is mr groening really gonna be there?
Image

thanks to Vapdee, Babyfreak6, Metatron1050, and Freakinkram88 for the Obey Dunnys

User avatar
halfapparition
Posts: 8728
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:05 am

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by halfapparition » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:05 am

stonecutterjeff wrote:
I didn't doubt you. Just the way the email response I got from KR. Sounded like it be Saturday. I am sorry. Blog has no mention of a signing. Is mr groening really gonna be there?

No wristband for you!!!
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

User avatar
halfapparition
Posts: 8728
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:05 am

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by halfapparition » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:06 am

Image

SDCC EXCLUSIVE RELEASE AND SIGNING- Keep Watch Labbit
Signing with Frank Kozik and Greg Rivera of Mishka 12-2pm
There’s a hell for all things, men and labbits alike! In their underworld Keep Watch Labbits run perpetually from disembodied Hell Hands offering the most unholy petting. Thy horror Labbit!
Skinned labbit featuring sculpted brain and muscle tissue, gradient tendons, and GID never blinking eye. Special limited edition of 300 exclusively at SDCC on July 20th.

Image
DAY THREE JULY 19
SDCC EXCLUSIVE RELEASE AND SIGNING- Locodonta Dunny by Jon Paul Kaiser
Signing by Jon Paul Kaiser 12-2pm
Daredevil Dunny never runs out of nerve.
This 8-inch vinyl hog is ready to fly. Stunt suit design is topped off with a newly sculpted head – including jet streaming ears – and a single engine jetpack accessory. Limited edition of 400.
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

User avatar
mikashroom
Posts: 3619
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:23 am

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by mikashroom » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:08 am

Hey are you goin to SDCC?


halfapparition wrote:Image

SDCC EXCLUSIVE RELEASE AND SIGNING- Keep Watch Labbit
Signing with Frank Kozik and Greg Rivera of Mishka 12-2pm
There’s a hell for all things, men and labbits alike! In their underworld Keep Watch Labbits run perpetually from disembodied Hell Hands offering the most unholy petting. Thy horror Labbit!
Skinned labbit featuring sculpted brain and muscle tissue, gradient tendons, and GID never blinking eye. Special limited edition of 300 exclusively at SDCC on July 20th.

Image
DAY THREE JULY 19
SDCC EXCLUSIVE RELEASE AND SIGNING- Locodonta Dunny by Jon Paul Kaiser
Signing by Jon Paul Kaiser 12-2pm
Daredevil Dunny never runs out of nerve.
This 8-inch vinyl hog is ready to fly. Stunt suit design is topped off with a newly sculpted head – including jet streaming ears – and a single engine jetpack accessory. Limited edition of 400.
Please help me find THESE

User avatar
paul
Posts: 3742
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by paul » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:03 am

halfapparition wrote:Image
Well, that photo certainly helps me decide if I want it or not. Oh KR, when will you learn proper promotional skills. :lol:
www.allvinyls.com

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

User avatar
halfapparition
Posts: 8728
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:05 am

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by halfapparition » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:24 am

I actually really like the labbit
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

User avatar
Kidrobot Guru
Posts: 13259
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:13 pm
Location: NYC

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:48 pm

As do i.

stonecutterjeff
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by stonecutterjeff » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:55 pm

Labbit is in my want list. It's a very small want list
Image

thanks to Vapdee, Babyfreak6, Metatron1050, and Freakinkram88 for the Obey Dunnys

User avatar
paul
Posts: 3742
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by paul » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:07 pm

I'd probably like it if I knew what it looked like.
www.allvinyls.com

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

User avatar
mikashroom
Posts: 3619
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:23 am

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by mikashroom » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:30 pm

paul wrote:I'd probably like it if I knew what it looked like.
yeh lol
Please help me find THESE

User avatar
RaignBeau
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:28 am

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by RaignBeau » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:09 pm

How much will the JPK Dunny cost?
Huge wants:
- Caveys and Coneys by A Little Stranger/Holly Astral.

- Amanda Louise Spayd: Belladonnas (pink Petit Trianon & blue Antoinette), Dark Medic, Deadnettle & one-offs.

- Chris Ryniak: customs, Unripe print & Naked Mole Rat Snybora.

- Treesons: 10th anniversary Fluffy House special edition box set.

Complete WTB list
Sales thread

Great transactions with: ikar11, derektanga, mavxb3, DrewBlood, PJPVIV, vinylseeker, doarone, Joyride, ictoys, angieq82, DaVe^_^, cplefe, deadlemming, Troshau, Gillyweed, babyvtec, zukaty, agentZuluka.

User avatar
paul
Posts: 3742
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by paul » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:34 pm

Likely $100, unless they raised their prices again.
www.allvinyls.com

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

User avatar
mikashroom
Posts: 3619
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:23 am

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by mikashroom » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:16 am

Here are pics of the Mishka Labbit:

Image

Image
Please help me find THESE

User avatar
mikashroom
Posts: 3619
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:23 am

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by mikashroom » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:16 am

There are two colors (this is for you who haven't seen it :D )
Please help me find THESE

User avatar
Ak4play
Posts: 2613
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 8:45 pm
Location: Canada

Re: SDCC Dunny 2013

Post by Ak4play » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:21 pm

is it just me or is the SDCC streets ahead of the regular... Props to those that got my Community joke


mikashroom wrote:Here are pics of the Mishka Labbit:

Image

Image

Locked