forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: SDCC Dunny 2013
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:50 am 

YIPEE. DO THEY COME PAINTED, OR DO YOU HAVE TO PUT THE STICKERS ON YOURSELF

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:15 am 

paul wrote:

Lol :roll:

VapDee/spoileralert, MattPower, DannyWilkes, Mightygrinch, nonamer, Scrow, Dupper, starkravinmad, Nothing371, Rageous, MPeck86, MightyGrinch, skull boy, xbtran, therealchinaman, Freakinkram88, Crash Fistfight, JFactor, hypnotiq, brai aka slacker370z, Chamber37, syx, si41872002

Wants:
World hunger to be over

TRAMPT http://trampt.com/users/Ak4play/info

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:01 am 

(nice dream) wrote:
Ak4play wrote:
paul wrote:

Lol :roll:

Don't laugh.

LOL!

I was giggling cuz I also saw that pic nice Dream, but now I'm laughing again at how terrible wolverine looks.... Heck all of em with the Munny ears.. Very weak series

Anyone got any idea if the SDCC 8" dunny is intact not an elephant?

VapDee/spoileralert, MattPower, DannyWilkes, Mightygrinch, nonamer, Scrow, Dupper, starkravinmad, Nothing371, Rageous, MPeck86, MightyGrinch, skull boy, xbtran, therealchinaman, Freakinkram88, Crash Fistfight, JFactor, hypnotiq, brai aka slacker370z, Chamber37, syx, si41872002

Wants:
World hunger to be over

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:58 am 

All of KR's stuff at SDCC is DIY with stickers. That's why halfapp said the JPK "isn't what you're expecting".

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:19 am 

paul wrote:
All of KR's stuff at SDCC is DIY with stickers. That's why halfapp said the JPK "isn't what you're expecting".

People don't read what I write.

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:21 am 

Ak4play wrote:
stonecutterjeff wrote:
after a short communication with kidrobot. i have a feeling that the zombie bart will be coming out during the simpsons panel. which im sure the zoidberg will also be coming out during the futurama panel. im sure im the only person this will affect. because i cant miss a simpsons panel. if this is true, i maybe done with kidrobot.
if

If true that's extremely poorly set up... It's actually giving flippers an advantage and forcing true fans to pick between a panel with the creators of their fav shows or a vinyl of said show.... Please don't be true I want to think this was thought of as these are the official licenses of KR

I guess you did NOT read what I wrote earlier huh? see below. Told you it wasn't on Saturday. For not trusting, you are banned from going to signing.
halfapparition wrote:
stonecutterjeff wrote:
If that zombie Bart drops on Saturday the day of the Simpsons panel I am never collecting Kidrobot again. Don't do this two years in a row to me

I think you are ok this year :partyman:

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:42 am 

I'm stuck in nunchucks Canada so ban away my friend :partyman:

Wants:
World hunger to be over

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:12 am 

halfapparition wrote:
Ak4play wrote:
stonecutterjeff wrote:
after a short communication with kidrobot. i have a feeling that the zombie bart will be coming out during the simpsons panel. which im sure the zoidberg will also be coming out during the futurama panel. im sure im the only person this will affect. because i cant miss a simpsons panel. if this is true, i maybe done with kidrobot.
if

If true that's extremely poorly set up... It's actually giving flippers an advantage and forcing true fans to pick between a panel with the creators of their fav shows or a vinyl of said show.... Please don't be true I want to think this was thought of as these are the official licenses of KR

I guess you did NOT read what I wrote earlier huh? see below. Told you it wasn't on Saturday. For not trusting, you are banned from going to signing.
halfapparition wrote:
stonecutterjeff wrote:
If that zombie Bart drops on Saturday the day of the Simpsons panel I am never collecting Kidrobot again. Don't do this two years in a row to me

I think you are ok this year :partyman:

I didn't doubt you. Just the way the email response I got from KR. Sounded like it be Saturday. I am sorry. Blog has no mention of a signing. Is mr groening really gonna be there?

thanks to Vapdee, Babyfreak6, Metatron1050, and Freakinkram88 for the Obey Dunnys

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:05 am 

stonecutterjeff wrote:

I didn't doubt you. Just the way the email response I got from KR. Sounded like it be Saturday. I am sorry. Blog has no mention of a signing. Is mr groening really gonna be there?

No wristband for you!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:06 am 

SDCC EXCLUSIVE RELEASE AND SIGNING- Keep Watch Labbit
Signing with Frank Kozik and Greg Rivera of Mishka 12-2pm
There’s a hell for all things, men and labbits alike! In their underworld Keep Watch Labbits run perpetually from disembodied Hell Hands offering the most unholy petting. Thy horror Labbit!
Skinned labbit featuring sculpted brain and muscle tissue, gradient tendons, and GID never blinking eye. Special limited edition of 300 exclusively at SDCC on July 20th.

DAY THREE JULY 19
SDCC EXCLUSIVE RELEASE AND SIGNING- Locodonta Dunny by Jon Paul Kaiser
Signing by Jon Paul Kaiser 12-2pm
Daredevil Dunny never runs out of nerve.
This 8-inch vinyl hog is ready to fly. Stunt suit design is topped off with a newly sculpted head – including jet streaming ears – and a single engine jetpack accessory. Limited edition of 400.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:08 am 

Hey are you goin to SDCC?

halfapparition wrote:

SDCC EXCLUSIVE RELEASE AND SIGNING- Keep Watch Labbit
Signing with Frank Kozik and Greg Rivera of Mishka 12-2pm
There’s a hell for all things, men and labbits alike! In their underworld Keep Watch Labbits run perpetually from disembodied Hell Hands offering the most unholy petting. Thy horror Labbit!
Skinned labbit featuring sculpted brain and muscle tissue, gradient tendons, and GID never blinking eye. Special limited edition of 300 exclusively at SDCC on July 20th.

DAY THREE JULY 19
SDCC EXCLUSIVE RELEASE AND SIGNING- Locodonta Dunny by Jon Paul Kaiser
Signing by Jon Paul Kaiser 12-2pm
Daredevil Dunny never runs out of nerve.
This 8-inch vinyl hog is ready to fly. Stunt suit design is topped off with a newly sculpted head – including jet streaming ears – and a single engine jetpack accessory. Limited edition of 400.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:03 pm 

halfapparition wrote:

Well, that photo certainly helps me decide if I want it or not. Oh KR, when will you learn proper promotional skills. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:24 pm 

I actually really like the labbit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:48 pm 

As do i.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:55 pm 

Labbit is in my want list. It's a very small want list

thanks to Vapdee, Babyfreak6, Metatron1050, and Freakinkram88 for the Obey Dunnys

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:07 pm 

I'd probably like it if I knew what it looked like.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:30 pm 

paul wrote:
I'd probably like it if I knew what it looked like.

yeh lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:09 pm 

How much will the JPK Dunny cost?

- Amanda Louise Spayd: Belladonnas (pink Petit Trianon & blue Antoinette), Dark Medic, Deadnettle & one-offs.

- Chris Ryniak: customs, Unripe print & Naked Mole Rat Snybora.

- Treesons: 10th anniversary Fluffy House special edition box set.

Complete WTB list
Sales thread

Great transactions with: ikar11, derektanga, mavxb3, DrewBlood, PJPVIV, vinylseeker, doarone, Joyride, ictoys, angieq82, DaVe^_^, cplefe, deadlemming, Troshau, Gillyweed, babyvtec, zukaty, agentZuluka.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:34 pm 

Likely $100, unless they raised their prices again.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:16 am 

Here are pics of the Mishka Labbit:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:16 am 

There are two colors (this is for you who haven't seen it :D )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:21 pm 

is it just me or is the SDCC streets ahead of the regular... Props to those that got my Community joke

mikashroom wrote:
Here are pics of the Mishka Labbit:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4