Offering my Muling services for NYCC.

It's that time again! SDCC 2012 is around the corner, so get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderator: zonnie5

JesseFromJersey

Offering my Muling services for NYCC.

Post by JesseFromJersey » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:32 am

Hello everyone!

This year I'm going all 4 days to NYCC and I decided to offer muling services for people.

I'm not sure how many people I want to mule for yet as I don't want it to take up too much of my time, but just pm me with what toy you want, booth number, price of the toy, and the time it is released as well as the quantity limits of what I can get so I know who else I can get it for.

I will be getting one Rsin dunny for myself so I have that slot open. No huge toys please, as in 18-20 inch haha because I am not staying close to the con.

Payment will be needed a week before the con, as gift or add 4%. + Tip and estimated shipping.

I will ship them out from NJ

I'll update on here when I can't mule for specific toys already.

Thanks guys! I haven't done this before be patient with me if I'm a little slow. :)

JesseFromJersey

Re: Offering my Muling services for NYCC.

Post by JesseFromJersey » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Both Rsins taken

JesseFromJersey

Post by JesseFromJersey » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:51 am

Dab City 2 wrote:http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=199651&p=2569806#p2569806

I might have an extra for Friday, let me check for you.

Yes let me know please!

I have a 4 day pass, but need a one day for my gf to check out the scene with me.

JesseFromJersey

Post by JesseFromJersey » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:45 am

Dab City 2 wrote:
JesseFromJersey wrote:
Dab City 2 wrote:http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=199651&p=2569806#p2569806

I might have an extra for Friday, let me check for you.

Yes let me know please!

I have a 4 day pass, but need a one day for my gf to check out the scene with me.

Bad news, my buddy already got rid of his extra Friday. Doesn't have anything left, sorry man. Good luck in your search.

Ah damn. Thanks for trying though, I appreciate it!