A word of warning...

It's that time again! SDCC 2012 is around the corner, so get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderator: zonnie5

HOVA

A word of warning...

Post by HOVA » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:34 am

WTB - 3A WWR+WWRp / Lunartik / Andrew Bell
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far
Wanna be jerked around? Deal with Kevin0322

Merlin

Re: A word of warning...

Post by Merlin » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:36 am

lol

+1,000

Check my transactions here
My dealings

andycap

Post by andycap » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:41 am

Hah! After the stories I've heard with all the wait times people had to endure, and the craziness to get some of the pieces for everyone... that's the least you could do.

For anyone next year asking for stuff... please don't cheap out :)
[Great Sellers]: wingnut80(x3), Foxracing808, tk001, bcundall, krash, PoPoJiJo, xslowkillax, Amuse21, henry17s(x2), Yomi, Fonzyau, PhatBastard
[Great Buyers]: TO_designs
[Great Trades]: zeroangels
[Awesome Boardies]: DrewJ, ClarkR
[Big Thanks For Muling Services]: paul, mutantshark, rusty, AhhCheew

Rmetz27

Post by Rmetz27 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:26 am

:partyman: :partyman: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Micki302

Post by Micki302 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:11 am

What's a fair fee for muling? $50-75-100 or more? I need to know for future reference. :D
WTB Mini Labbits
Series 1: WTB all except white and beige.
Series 2: Bondage

WTB: 5" happy labbits, with or without boxes and/or accessories - scuffed/soiled, any condition.

Excellent transactions with: plastik, MiggaWhaat, yomi, surfjord, rentatard, munkyman, kickedintheteeth, bltsports25, rstone010/VapDee <3, smokey720, Exforge (X2 :-)), CasperNY, jazzyj, JMDawg333, Freakinkram88. You all ROCK!!!

BEWARE OF ebay sellers somnium56 aka Arthur Stevens, alwaysgetsthetoy and MRKTRBX aka toyboxproductions

mutantshark

Post by mutantshark » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:17 am

I was the mule for almost everyone on this thread! Hope you guys are happy when u get your pcs! Great working with all of you
My collection: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=190804
Looking for: Big Sal (Orange or maroon), Kidpunk 1980 (DK/silver/pink), LA Series Chad Phillips "Hollywood," Kozik kaiju/sofubi (certain colorways)

I have MULED for: clevetheripper, j0nwalsh, hu80, nameBRAND, rice_money, krash, broke4toys, HiJakk, ern3stoo, tron, f-cat20, NinJaSkills, ejholmes30, miami, merlin, hova, caswuun, and so many others...

Good transactions: SNEAKERHEAD1206, iliksprite, FericFanatic, oberon1128, tealady. yanksb11, buttoneyestoys, NinJaSkills, eghatch93, hellscrape, SigNewton, Neebles, mmmbraaains, etc
Bad Transactions: cut&pace

rice_money

Post by rice_money » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:38 pm

mutantshark wrote:I was the mule for almost everyone on this thread! Hope you guys are happy when u get your pcs! Great working with all of you

mutantshark is a good guy. Muled for me last year and this year. Can't wait to get my pieces. Tip him well. He deserves it!
Good Transactions with: cvonskop@gmail.com, mistachael, warrirawr, strosek, bcundall, emh964, nyhousekid, tekman8, Bman719, adik.na.chinoy, 4pkboy, Fantazn, =DuNnYnNuD=, bigbad99, xshezx, Purplepeopleeater, iy0712, restaurador, mutantshark, Badstainless, xxclandestinexx, jmrxray, Dookeemonster, fatswaller, rummblestrips, moss420, cea, EdCetera, si41872002, crucial, Freakinkram88, NinJaSkills, noname27, Nicedream, TO_designs, tekk, Eiji, Ghost, pariahseven, Pezhead23, Mz59Fifty, Ryn, soljah52, VapDee, lamuna, stonecutterjeff, mikashroom, frankthefish, zeezyo, Icer_IV, Crash Fistfight, el_scorcho, HobieWanKenobi, peelwon, LarryPink, rjxdang

Local: sabastien_hm, jinbon, jwsteele, joyride

My Want List:

Kaws - BAPE Milo, Astroboy

mooshysushi

Post by mooshysushi » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:42 pm

mutantshark wrote:I was the mule for almost everyone on this thread! Hope you guys are happy when u get your pcs! Great working with all of you

for the millionth time, THANK YOU!!

looking forward to my target figure! :)
WANTED:
- coarse paw! blackout
- coarse 1:3 PAIN & CHOPPER
- kaws dissected companions

MY SALES THREAD ////// mooshy's collection ////// sell, buy, trade, mule history

minahesh

Post by minahesh » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:33 pm

word mutantshark!

you are the shiznittle bim bottle boom bam!

can't wait to get me crap! thanks a lot for the mule.
GREAT SELLERS:
BONER, mfmunny, sumatra71, MOODSWING7, quentdiggy, yaggi, poopchalupa, tobor2099

GREAT BUYERS:
resuri, litefusegetaway, fallible_monkey, 1upgames, clifton11, richL

WANTED:
Wood: Jibibuts, artist series
Nathan J: Peleda wind ups, Dievas 8 inch dunny,
Sam Flores: yellow, green, and black fatimas.
Tara McPherson: Decoder Ring print: "Idealization of Asymmetrical Thought"

My Sale

Micki302

Post by Micki302 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:11 am

I will def keep your name for next year's cc, I had no idea there was such a thing as a toy mule lol. The only mules I'd ever heard of were the ones caught @ the airports smuggling anal balloons :oops: , and I didn't think anyone could fit a labbit there! :shock:

PS I am noTORious for overtipping
WTB Mini Labbits
Series 1: WTB all except white and beige.
Series 2: Bondage

WTB: 5" happy labbits, with or without boxes and/or accessories - scuffed/soiled, any condition.

Excellent transactions with: plastik, MiggaWhaat, yomi, surfjord, rentatard, munkyman, kickedintheteeth, bltsports25, rstone010/VapDee <3, smokey720, Exforge (X2 :-)), CasperNY, jazzyj, JMDawg333, Freakinkram88. You all ROCK!!!

BEWARE OF ebay sellers somnium56 aka Arthur Stevens, alwaysgetsthetoy and MRKTRBX aka toyboxproductions

666ways2love

Post by 666ways2love » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:50 pm

The only thing i will mule rectally is Hodads from the night before
sales thread viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

Merlin

Post by Merlin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:39 pm

rice_money wrote:

mutantshark is a good guy. Muled for me last year and this year. Can't wait to get my pieces. Tip him well. He deserves it!

Muled for me as well awesome boardie.

Check my transactions here
My dealings

Rmetz27

Post by Rmetz27 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:27 pm

666ways2love wrote:The only thing i will mule rectally is Hodads from the night before

damn man :lol: now I want a fukn burger, that place is so fukn good.

@mutantshark :lol: you didnt mule for me bro, you ignored my message :doubt: :lol:

TashaLlama

Post by TashaLlama » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Micki302 wrote:What's a fair fee for muling? $50-75-100 or more? I need to know for future reference. :D

I guess it really depends on what the thing is, and how hard it is to get it, and what they want to do with it when they get it?

I muled several Hasbro toys for a buddy of mine here in Canada, and he paid me 70$. It was a nightmare getting them, I wouldn't do that same type specifically again for even 100$ :lol: But I wasn't making a business out of it, I was trying to help a buddy when I wasn't working.
Good Transactions: y0mi, KidRobotXXIV, partyat2am, djfohm, nicedream,DarkLies212

More Tasha Zimich Painting & Customs

YourSoRad

Post by YourSoRad » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Had a $50.00 item muled for me this year (first time i've done this). I provided the boardie with $105 for time and shipping. They (eckotyper) agreed and was able to score the print I wanted was that a fair amount? Just want to make sure i did my part so I know for the future.

thx
Your So Rad Is - Looking to buy Gary Ham Hermees, Jeff Soto Seeker Friends wood prints, Beast Brothers, Apocalypse - JLed Mono, Hydro Red Post Apocalypse - Chase, RIDE EM BOB BLUE!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A+ Transactions -SHRAGman,Squidnik, robotcollector, endoprine,VapDee,eckotyper, williej, Izzy, droppixel,pico_de_orizaba,CaptainDNA, NinJaSkills, DrewBlood, zonrboy, turnone, hana, mistachael, clarkp23, Series2014, Ghost,Eiji, mooshysushi, call_me_diamond,BoomBapClap,lediscode

F- Transactions -
MERZMOD (DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME)

TRAMPT - http://trampt.com/users/yoursorad/

Spooky+

Post by Spooky+ » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:48 pm

For any mules reading this, if a person is considering being a mule next year, how much fun and look-seeing would he be able to have while also being a mule?
Super Sellers: Babyfreak6, chrisosaur, gopeder111, brownkidd, NewAddictions, Merlin, Toddivision, Ardabus Rubber, NSTNATE, robbieXeff, lilmyk, featusfryer, xxclandestinexx, Henry17s, crestone, bcundall, operatorx, sykogrl (super awesome), alax, Amavevera, Pomasta, kpatricialee, starkravinmad and a couple pending:)

Cezza_4

Post by Cezza_4 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Tipped my mule $80 :)
Dealings with: gonedaddyfinch ~ eckotyper ~ 1V1ARTIN ~ djfohm ~ Nicocato ~ Jackcuzzy ~ Two Star ~ Mz59Fifty ~ rstone010 ~ purranie ~ HeyJB ~ caswunn ~ Wiseblood ~ Lfarnc ~ harm ~ fett42 ~ belfinatorzz111(x2) ~ jandrolex ~ Senatorweims16 ~ realtyguy808 ~ Rynis11 ~ xTUCK3Rx ~ mechanizer ~ Quest_Ion ~ WickedMasterMind ~ frankthefish ~ AshleyAC

TashaLlama

Post by TashaLlama » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:40 am

Spooky+ wrote:For any mules reading this, if a person is considering being a mule next year, how much fun and look-seeing would he be able to have while also being a mule?

Really depends on what it is. I bought a Dragatomi Android Blindbox series for myself, and just walked up to the booth one morning and bought it. I'd mule something like that for free to help, no problem.

Getting some Hasbro exclusives turned out to be a whole-day thing, starting at 4am, waiting in 3 separate lines. It was a nightmare, not doing anything like that one again.

Getting KR exclusives seemed relatively quick and carefully planned/scheduled, so maybe it didn't take too many folks away from experiencing the show?
Good Transactions: y0mi, KidRobotXXIV, partyat2am, djfohm, nicedream,DarkLies212

jimandtara

Post by jimandtara » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:42 am

I asked a buddy and his girl if they could try to get us a Wilkowski Labbit well before the DKE schedule was out - he agreed to try for both for me. Then when the schedule came out he said that he and his girl werent going preview night. I was pretty bummed and even tried a couple other people last minute with no luck. Well - yesterday, not one but both colorways showed up via Priority Mail! Turns out they wanted to surprise us - between my buddy, his girl and 3 of her friends, they got 2 greens and a red. They only wanted a green so I got both!

I was so blown away that I paid him for ours and tipped him $150 to pay for his as well...

Jim

"Well, each beautiful thing I come across
Tells me to stop moving and shake this riddle off,
Oh well" - Jack White

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:57 am

^^^ Very Proper thing to do
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

TashaLlama

Post by TashaLlama » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:23 pm

jimandtara wrote:I asked a buddy and his girl if they could try to get us a Wilkowski Labbit well before the DKE schedule was out - he agreed to try for both for me. Then when the schedule came out he said that he and his girl werent going preview night. I was pretty bummed and even tried a couple other people last minute with no luck. Well - yesterday, not one but both colorways showed up via Priority Mail! Turns out they wanted to surprise us - between my buddy, his girl and 3 of her friends, they got 2 greens and a red. They only wanted a green so I got both!

I was so blown away that I paid him for ours and tipped him $150 to pay for his as well...

Jim

+ Karma
:rock:

Gambaholic

Post by Gambaholic » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:46 pm

You must of pooped yourself, what a nice surprise :rock:
Good transactions with SonnyN, v.real, iNom, Eiji, Mister Chow, oversprayed, babykid, nypedestrian, toddivision, jgreds07, paul, beetle665, Zhurrie, jus_sum_guy, rawket, shadowunkle, FistfulOfBunnies, alexp_03, drummerboy2, giantplasticmonster, Bundleofjon, Envyy, mctweek, Taos, Philgutis, KIDCANNON10, Stabitha Snarl, moshepark, dxjock, Johnny terrible. ..

http://trampt.com/u/Gambaholic

rice_money

Post by rice_money » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Damn,you big tippers are making me look bad.

I will tip Mutantshark as much as I can afford as he is a Legend among Legends. Anyone who mules for us for the love of the vinyl deserves Legendary Status. Mutantshark (2 years running SDCC) and Ninjaskills (NYCC last year and hopefully this year) are truly great boardies and I cannot sing enough praise for them.
Good Transactions with: cvonskop@gmail.com, mistachael, warrirawr, strosek, bcundall, emh964, nyhousekid, tekman8, Bman719, adik.na.chinoy, 4pkboy, Fantazn, =DuNnYnNuD=, bigbad99, xshezx, Purplepeopleeater, iy0712, restaurador, mutantshark, Badstainless, xxclandestinexx, jmrxray, Dookeemonster, fatswaller, rummblestrips, moss420, cea, EdCetera, si41872002, crucial, Freakinkram88, NinJaSkills, noname27, Nicedream, TO_designs, tekk, Eiji, Ghost, pariahseven, Pezhead23, Mz59Fifty, Ryn, soljah52, VapDee, lamuna, stonecutterjeff, mikashroom, frankthefish, zeezyo, Icer_IV, Crash Fistfight, el_scorcho, HobieWanKenobi, peelwon, LarryPink, rjxdang

Local: sabastien_hm, jinbon, jwsteele, joyride

My Want List:

Kaws - BAPE Milo, Astroboy

skullboy

Post by skullboy » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:42 pm

I slept through last years NYCC but was able to get the dead kenny doll anyway which made me happy... the box was broken but im happy... kenny is happily dead in my show case.

I dont kno wif i will be able to go to NYCC this year since we just had a baby and I most likely will not be able to leave her with anyone.