Chuckboy Labbit Reveal...

It's that time again! SDCC 2012 is around the corner, so get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderator: zonnie5

Mongo Lloyd

Chuckboy Labbit Reveal...

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:41 am

Sweet!

Recommended Sellers/Buyers:
"useless toys(x2)" "jjH8te" "jedijordan2046" "liveordunny" "donkeykonk" "Gothamite80" "DrewBlood" "Johnny_Gringo" "Merlin" "MidasTouch357" "yourfacehxc" "mannyx" "Nicknards" "therealchinaman" "quentdiggy" "Shibori" "APsychoCareBear" "Hatch" "malac_cj" "Pandasashi" "Mouser47" MANY MANY MORE, losing track of them all!!!

NEW Online Library & Marketplace for Designer Toy Collectors! Check it out and sign up @ http://trampt.com/u/Mongo_Lloyd

nimsu

Re: Chuckboy Labbit Reveal...

Post by nimsu » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:43 am

WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the cigarette is just asking for a mod of a red LED
Last edited by nimsu on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

luckyscrm

Post by luckyscrm » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:45 am

haha cool but looks a little hello kitty to me.
I got me some references. Just ask.

Artists are so flakey. It astounds me.

nimsu

Post by nimsu » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:46 am

seems like it might be sold out already :(

Kiedoy

Post by Kiedoy » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:49 am

really was hoping for the mono color way like the 2tone
Good People!: 4amsnack, adik.na.chinoy, Ak4play, Amethystcape, Amuse21, brgam, Br0wn, BunnyDunny, C4, camdenoir, countdunkula, deep_powder2012, delusionalexit2, Fifizzle, Fuller2356, GFD18, haggard, hypoh, ictoys, izzy, j3tang, Jacranky, JBar, jfactor13, jonpaulkaiser, kidcomplex, kidglasgow, KidroboWizard, Ktnboy, lui, lupend88, mako, mistachael, moshepark, ninwest, oicyu8chu, Philpenn, Plur511, randomman, reactor88, sneakerhead1206, Squiddypoo, Squidnik, stonecutterjeff, taekwandodo, therealchinaman, therealmc, VenomAT, Vinylsolja, zbakes, Zombiekel

My Collection: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=186817
For sale: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=165010

nimsu

Post by nimsu » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:49 am

Pic of the box from chuckboy's twitter

dr.tran

Post by dr.tran » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:17 pm

nimsu wrote:WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the cigarette is just asking for a mod of a red LED

The cyborg labbit looks awesome. A red LED for the cigarette would be amazing. Maybe mod the red eye as well.

peacenfunk

Post by peacenfunk » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Didn't know how this was going to turn out. Looks awesome. Be great in any collection!!
Xbox: Peacenfunk
Instagram: Peacenfunk
Twitter: @Peacenfunk

pandasashi

Post by pandasashi » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:58 pm

omg...want one
PANDASASHI!!
good transactions with: 1V1ARTIN, fender, cut&pace, vyniltoys, naturaljoe, yomi, nerdcorepunx,evilone, roguerebel, chronic, mongo lloyd, nerps
pending:
avoid: squidzilla (he will send you the wrong stuff and forget half the things u buy from him)
looking for:
KOZIK, WOEBOTS
FOOL'S PARADISE
luke chueh: white in black, possesed, black in white and red all over, blood and fuzz

Merlin

Post by Merlin » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:58 pm

Damn! this looks so dope. Hopefully i will get it if all went well. :)

Check my transactions here
My dealings

drummerboy2

Post by drummerboy2 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:10 pm

I hope my mule was able to get me one,the bunny half does look kinda sweet and nice,but I think it seems more so because we're used to koziks style of labbit.
stay hard and stick it to da man. Great dealins with way to many to name.Just for you Merlin

Mongo Lloyd

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:16 pm

I'm with you both. Still waiting to hear back on whether I was able to get one or not. Hope so...

"useless toys(x2)" "jjH8te" "jedijordan2046" "liveordunny" "donkeykonk" "Gothamite80" "DrewBlood" "Johnny_Gringo" "Merlin" "MidasTouch357" "yourfacehxc" "mannyx" "Nicknards" "therealchinaman" "quentdiggy" "Shibori" "APsychoCareBear" "Hatch" "malac_cj" "Pandasashi" "Mouser47" MANY MANY MORE, losing track of them all!!!

NEW Online Library & Marketplace for Designer Toy Collectors! Check it out and sign up @ http://trampt.com/u/Mongo_Lloyd

Merlin

Post by Merlin » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Im also digging the placement of the cigarette being on the right side instead of the left.

Check my transactions here
My dealings

Mongo Lloyd

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Just got confirmation that he was able to get a Chuckboy for me. Awesome!

The person who muled this for me is getting hooked up come NYCC (as well as DesignerCon if I am able to work out my trip.) We have some awesome forum members in this community.

Memme

Post by Memme » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:32 pm

OMG WANT. How to get?

Atlanta is far from S.D.
How many Dunny does it take to fill the void?

I wonder... I have over 130 of them (and counting.)

Good trades: DrewBlood x3, FrankyJz, NiceDream, adik.na.chinoy(EJAX), Pezhead23, ElliotV
Good sellers: DrewBlood x2, JJH8TE, mrsneakerpimp, ianthegamer

For Trade: 2012 JPK Green Variant
Black Tara
Nakanari
Junko

I also collect Tokidoki, and the 2" Domo BB series. Rares to trade.

WANT: (To trade)

http://www.rotocasted.com/Memme/wishlist/

DONOTWANT: Azteca - ugly Dunny - Fatcaps - 'Bots

WandererLA

Post by WandererLA » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Someone who got one told me their cigarette did not fit in the mouth - not sure if it was too big or small. When they went back to get a replacement there were none but KR said they'll take care of them. I trust they will.

These went super fast today. Was gone when I got there and it was the first booth I hit.

Micki302

Post by Micki302 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Want this guy sooo bad... 8)
WTB Mini Labbits
Series 1: WTB all except white and beige.
Series 2: Bondage

WTB: 5" happy labbits, with or without boxes and/or accessories - scuffed/soiled, any condition.

Excellent transactions with: plastik, MiggaWhaat, yomi, surfjord, rentatard, munkyman, kickedintheteeth, bltsports25, rstone010/VapDee <3, smokey720, Exforge (X2 :-)), CasperNY, jazzyj, JMDawg333, Freakinkram88. You all ROCK!!!

BEWARE OF ebay sellers somnium56 aka Arthur Stevens, alwaysgetsthetoy and MRKTRBX aka toyboxproductions

Micki302

Post by Micki302 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:02 pm

OMG, they're already beng scalped on ebay. Hate,hate,HATE flippers. :evil:
WTB Mini Labbits

WTB: 5" happy labbits, with or without boxes and/or accessories - scuffed/soiled, any condition.

Excellent transactions with: plastik, MiggaWhaat, yomi, surfjord, rentatard, munkyman, kickedintheteeth, bltsports25, rstone010/VapDee <3, smokey720, Exforge (X2 :-)), CasperNY, jazzyj, JMDawg333, Freakinkram88. You all ROCK!!!

BEWARE OF ebay sellers somnium56 aka Arthur Stevens, alwaysgetsthetoy and MRKTRBX aka toyboxproductions

Mongo Lloyd

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Micki302 wrote:OMG, they're already beng scalped on ebay. Hate,hate,HATE flippers. :evil:

Yeah someone said they sold out in about 45 minutes this morning.

Micki302

Post by Micki302 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Mongo Lloyd wrote:
Micki302 wrote:OMG, they're already beng scalped on ebay. Hate,hate,HATE flippers. :evil:

I guess I'd have spent 2 bills if I'd have hired a mule, waay more than that if I'd have flown in from DTW, so I suppose I should just suck it up and pay the piper. :(
WTB Mini Labbits

Mongo Lloyd

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Micki302 wrote:
Mongo Lloyd wrote:

I guess I'd have spent 2 bills if I'd have hired a mule, waay more than that if I'd have flown in from DTW, so I suppose I should just suck it up and pay the piper. :(

I would wait a minute. There is a chance we'll see another edition (much like the Kronk Labbit from NYCC.) Up to you though but if there is another version I don't see it straying too far from the SDCC version.

johnnyterrible

Post by johnnyterrible » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:15 pm

I agree flippers suck, however there was one for like $130 BIN, which although is a fair chunk of profit for the flipper.
It's probably less than the piece + mule fee someone would pay (however, I didnt negotiate for a mule, so I dunno what peeple were prepared to pay).

The $220 BIN is outrageous though.... Sames as the $599 for the Green Skin Deep :shock: :shock: :shock:
mutantshark wrote:Im sorry im not from australia where mad max/ road warrior is probably like a holy book/trinity

Micki302

Post by Micki302 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:28 pm

I've got no choice but to wait, I'm broke phi broke right now anyway. :oops:
WTB Mini Labbits

nerps

Post by nerps » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:32 am

I got one extra chuckboy labbit if someone needs.

Hit me up
my wants on my trampt.com page in profile

Comedy Central knows about my back
http://ccinsider.comedycentral.com/2011 ... rg-tattoo/

------------------ImageImage---------------

------------------ImageImage---------------

drummerboy2

Post by drummerboy2 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Spoke to my mule and bang zoom I got one comin, mmeme Atlanta not so far from me. I'm in Augusta.
stay hard and stick it to da man. Great dealins with way to many to name.Just for you Merlin