Operation Blind Box Contest

It's that time again! SDCC 2012 is around the corner, so get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderator: zonnie5

halfapparition

Operation Blind Box Contest

Post by halfapparition » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:53 am

look whats in Operation blindbox

To many art nerds and pop culture fanatics, San Diego Comic Con is a combination of all the best holidays wrapped up into one. You get to take time off work, dress up in crazy costumes and buy a whole lot of new toys! This year, Kidrobot challenges you to another round of OPERATION: BLINDBOX. Now is your chance to win a mysterious assortment of production samples, KR apparel, random accessories and beautiful bits of broken plastic — plus, each mega blindbox contains a sold out Birro the Clown Dunny by Chauskoskis. The daily winner will walk away with a smorgasbord of unobtainable KR goodness. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @kidrobot all during SDCC for more details and live updates of the competition.

Preview Night: Dress up as your favorite Matt Groening character

Day 1: Dress up as your favorite Labbit

Day 2: Dress up as your favorite Andrew Bell toy

Day 3: Dress up as your favorite Huck Gee toy

from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

halfapparition

Re: Operation Blind Box Contest

Post by halfapparition » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Signed dead Kennys added to operation blind box too
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

luckyscrm

Post by luckyscrm » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Awesome prizes good luck every1!
I got me some references. Just ask.

Artists are so flakey. It astounds me.

Chapper

Post by Chapper » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Can someone dress up and mule me one of these!!! :lol:
You're not the Reaper....

Good transactions with: chillywilly153, eyeforaneye, haggard, Kevbayer, snooker, SpecialKAC18, typo21, wingnut80, GPerg, HypnoToad, cvonskop@gmail.com., v12, childosun, Spiderboom89, heebysdaman, ejholmes30, lui, Bigbad99, HomerJ66, Tron, iamthewinter, hellscrape, kpatricialee, kom22, Actual Size, Hovdog, jjH8te, escobar101, Dan-knee rock, BringTheRawkus, Pebbleskitten, Jinwan, Locotoy, Broke4toys, Dunnyjake, Lfarnc, rstone010, TO_designs, Fifizzle, Sgolby, VapDee, Dupper, Soaringboots, GC415, chamber37, Denver-Detroit, Maki Maki, Flabby, toyJerk, Dexdesign, Noeleaser, darika09, AWOL526.

mutantshark

Post by mutantshark » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:27 pm

eff this contest. STUPID! :rolleyes:
My collection: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=190804
Looking for: Big Sal (Orange or maroon), Kidpunk 1980 (DK/silver/pink), LA Series Chad Phillips "Hollywood," Kozik kaiju/sofubi (certain colorways)

I have MULED for: clevetheripper, j0nwalsh, hu80, nameBRAND, rice_money, krash, broke4toys, HiJakk, ern3stoo, tron, f-cat20, NinJaSkills, ejholmes30, miami, merlin, hova, caswuun, and so many others...

Good transactions: SNEAKERHEAD1206, iliksprite, FericFanatic, oberon1128, tealady. yanksb11, buttoneyestoys, NinJaSkills, eghatch93, hellscrape, SigNewton, Neebles, mmmbraaains, etc
Bad Transactions: cut&pace

VapDee

Post by VapDee » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:59 pm

x
Last edited by VapDee on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

xdrmadnessx

Post by xdrmadnessx » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:56 pm

This is a little late but I thought I would post what was in the Op Blind box prize I won!
The dead kenny is behind the sketbot. This plus a giant pile of Mini Munny accessories! Just in case anyone was curious!
Great trades with : rstone010 (aka: Vapdee), luckyscrm, djfohm
Great transactions with: genejo, fistfulofbunnies, Salamander, MotherGoose, DarkLies212, Ghost, (nice dream), Peanutplant, BurymewithmyToys

In search of: iluilu toys

jmonusko

Post by jmonusko » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:48 pm

xdrmadnessx wrote:This is a little late but I thought I would post what was in the Op Blind box prize I won!
The dead kenny is behind the sketbot. This plus a giant pile of Mini Munny accessories! Just in case anyone was curious!
Sweet, congrats! Which day did you win? Are there pics of the 4 winners' costumes?
Successful Transactions: the_sentient, 250C, funnymunny, Mz59Fifty, sgr1000, rco, therealchinaman, nypedestrian, DiZiXtOiD, Kevbayer, Ryn, Shibori, BurymewithmyToys, Roach, Prophecy, genejo, coreyxc4, Nicedream, Mongo Lloyd, Eiji, mooshysushi, lediscode, DManTX, Spooky+, SUSAN2008, originalkaws, killerz4ever, Dieselfeast, mzkayDi

WANTED: Bunnywith a Banana Suit by Alex Pardee
WANTED: Shuttlemax (Classic, red, HK order of colorway preference) by Bill 'Billions McMillions' McMullen

xdrmadnessx

Post by xdrmadnessx » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:14 am

jmonusko wrote:Sweet, congrats! Which day did you win? Are there pics of the 4 winners' costumes?
Thanks! Yeah here is the link to the blog post:http://blog.kidrobot.com/operation-blin ... e-contest/
I won preview night!
Great trades with : rstone010 (aka: Vapdee), luckyscrm, djfohm
Great transactions with: genejo, fistfulofbunnies, Salamander, MotherGoose, DarkLies212, Ghost, (nice dream), Peanutplant, BurymewithmyToys

In search of: iluilu toys