SDCC Exclusives...

It's that time again! SDCC 2012 is around the corner, so get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderator: zonnie5

ianthegamer

Re: SDCC Exclusives...

Post by ianthegamer » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:52 pm

mercedes11 wrote:Also great price by the way on the price of your Attaboy you had a few weeks ago for 40.00 plus shipping that you lowered to 30.00 plus shipping when they could be had on here for 17.00-22.00 delivered. You do such a great job of being a boardie with FAIR pricing. :lol:
and yet your selling JPKs for 15 and 2012 commons for 11 when they are being sold on here for 8 and lower shipped

You got a problem with Reptar? YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME!!!!-Adam DeMamp
successful transactions: Sale thread: My customs: my wants: My Collection:

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:54 pm

And also I'm sure duped boardies into sending you City bots so you can sell the 5 set on eBay for a bargain @ $200
WTB - 3A WWR+WWRp / Lunartik / Andrew Bell
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far
Wanna be jerked around? Deal with Kevin0322

quentdiggy

Post by quentdiggy » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Look I dont know who mercedes is but F--k off, you f--king suck. What are you 5 years old dude. Really? Enjoy the argument man, its the most attention you'll get around here unless it's for scamming prolly. I. DONT.LIKE.YOU.

Mercedes' suck, they break down, everybody knows that.....

HOVA has hooked me up so many times. You're a broken down Hoopty.

Over 5 years of awesome transactions on these boards! Pm me...

My Band, Ninja Thunderbolt :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfW8WtlV-Fg

JuanMazuera

Post by JuanMazuera » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:07 pm

1st. Sorry I couldn't resist... :lol:
mercedes11 wrote:I've gotten requests for 2013 SDCC already and I'm gladly mule for them.
Wish list:
Wilkowski / Fool's Paradise

Great Sellers: adik.na.chinoy, djgodsendconspire, DrewBlood, dopevinyl(x2), Erroneous, iliksprite, konfucious, Maki Maki, Masago15, nvs03lex, paul, RayMan28, realtyguy808, roguerebel, Shibori, tvdang, zonnie5
Great Boardies: ethygy, HOVA, MartinMtz702, Nicocato, NinJaSkills, Pause
Pending Transactions: -

JuanMazuera

Post by JuanMazuera » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:07 pm

2nd. back on topic...
For anyone out there wanting a hypnotoad, you can order right now!
All hail to the Hypnotoad!!
http://shop.comedycentral.com/Futurama- ... 1SHQTQ.htm
Wish list:
Wilkowski / Fool's Paradise

Great Sellers: adik.na.chinoy, djgodsendconspire, DrewBlood, dopevinyl(x2), Erroneous, iliksprite, konfucious, Maki Maki, Masago15, nvs03lex, paul, RayMan28, realtyguy808, roguerebel, Shibori, tvdang, zonnie5
Great Boardies: ethygy, HOVA, MartinMtz702, Nicocato, NinJaSkills, Pause
Pending Transactions: -

Maki Maki

Post by Maki Maki » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:36 pm

how do the eyes worK?
¯\(°_o)/¯

ianthegamer

Post by ianthegamer » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:49 pm

very nice price too. dont care for futurama vinyl but looks fun. lets hope people didnt go crazy here buying muling them lol

pandasashi

Post by pandasashi » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:46 pm

mercedes, why did you even make (or is it re-make) and account here, knowing full well nobody would like you? do you not have any real friends? i wouldnt be surprised since you come off as a total d!ck...and what is it you do for a "living"? you must not be making that much since u have to screw ppl over to get money...
PANDASASHI!!
good transactions with: 1V1ARTIN, fender, cut&pace, vyniltoys, naturaljoe, yomi, nerdcorepunx,evilone, roguerebel, chronic, mongo lloyd, nerps
pending:
avoid: squidzilla (he will send you the wrong stuff and forget half the things u buy from him)
looking for:
KOZIK, WOEBOTS
FOOL'S PARADISE
luke chueh: white in black, possesed, black in white and red all over, blood and fuzz

MillionsO_o

Post by MillionsO_o » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:17 am

One of the exclusives no one has talked about so far are the t-shirts Wheelbarrow did on Sunday where he made them right at the KR booth, and he worked very hard at it. I took several videos of him in action. I uploaded a short one to Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGQSjYtKLF8

The other videos I took range from 2 to 6 mins and are rather large. I'll upload those if people request it. Some show a better look at the designs of the shirts.

It was very fascinating to watch, I ended up hanging around for about an hour. He drew a large crowd at times, with people asking if the shirts were free. Like the other KR exclusives, wristbands were given out (only 75 of them) for the right to purchase one.

Check out the video please, one of the cooler but underrated events at SDCC.

caswunn

Post by caswunn » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:00 am

MillionsO_o wrote:One of the exclusives no one has talked about so far are the t-shirts Wheelbarrow did on Sunday where he made them right at the KR booth, and he worked very hard at it. I took several videos of him in action. I uploaded a short one to Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGQSjYtKLF8

The other videos I took range from 2 to 6 mins and are rather large. I'll upload those if people request it. Some show a better look at the designs of the shirts.

It was very fascinating to watch, I ended up hanging around for about an hour. He drew a large crowd at times, with people asking if the shirts were free. Like the other KR exclusives, wristbands were given out (only 75 of them) for the right to purchase one.

Check out the video please, one of the cooler but underrated events at SDCC.

are there any pictures of the completed shirts?

mutantshark

Post by mutantshark » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:45 am

Has anyone noticed not one boardie has come forward defending mercedes? No one has said "he helped me out" "he hooked me up," theres not even one person coming forward that has even admit to using him as a mule...
My collection: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=190804
Looking for: Big Sal (Orange or maroon), Kidpunk 1980 (DK/silver/pink), LA Series Chad Phillips "Hollywood," Kozik kaiju/sofubi (certain colorways)

I have MULED for: clevetheripper, j0nwalsh, hu80, nameBRAND, rice_money, krash, broke4toys, HiJakk, ern3stoo, tron, f-cat20, NinJaSkills, ejholmes30, miami, merlin, hova, caswuun, and so many others...

Good transactions: SNEAKERHEAD1206, iliksprite, FericFanatic, oberon1128, tealady. yanksb11, buttoneyestoys, NinJaSkills, eghatch93, hellscrape, SigNewton, Neebles, mmmbraaains, etc
Bad Transactions: cut&pace

ianthegamer

Post by ianthegamer » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:53 am

mutantshark wrote:Has anyone noticed not one boardie has come forward defending mercedes? No one has said "he helped me out" "he hooked me up," theres not even one person coming forward that has even admit to using him as a mule...
They are embarrassed im sure. As I said in another thread id be embarrassed to be listed in his successful transactions. I would assume the people pending are who he muled for? Not to sure. He is a joke and am glad he has been silenced. Just remember not to bring up SDCC in his presence if you haven't been there or he will accuse you of being an idiot lol :lol: :roll:

MillionsO_o

Post by MillionsO_o » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 am

are there any pictures of the completed shirts?
As I didn't purchase a shirt, the best picture I got was this:

All the shirts were gray and there were several different designs on the templates he was using and he changed up the colors as well. All of it was done on the fly, so no one shirt was the same as another.

DrewJ

Post by DrewJ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:50 am

mutantshark wrote:Has anyone noticed not one boardie has come forward defending mercedes? No one has said "he helped me out" "he hooked me up," theres not even one person coming forward that has even admit to using him as a mule...
Get ready for a few 1-post accounts to start defending him.
DISPLAY CASES FOR SALE: http://4ty.co/TKqyyg
OTHER STUFF FOR SALE: http://4ty.co/Z0TaN0

KnightsDwn

Post by KnightsDwn » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:25 pm

ianthegamer wrote: As I said in another thread id be embarrassed to be listed in his successful transactions.
I did a trade with mercedes for two SF City 'Bots. Don't start judging people without knowing all the information.
Excellent Traders: knave, deltron77, nosurrenderfightwear, Freakinkram88, FLiPiN, lumpysam, Pezhead23, gingerbreadbruin, naisatoh

Premier Sellers: djfohm, mistachael, Dookeemonster, syx, mooshysushi! hellscrape, danboughen, Dab City 2, griffndunn, endo24

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:28 pm

and those two he received are part of his $200 sets on eBay I'm sure...
WTB - 3A WWR+WWRp / Lunartik / Andrew Bell
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far
Wanna be jerked around? Deal with Kevin0322

ianthegamer

Post by ianthegamer » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:31 pm

KnightsDwn wrote:
ianthegamer wrote: As I said in another thread id be embarrassed to be listed in his successful transactions.
I did a trade with mercedes for two SF City 'Bots. Don't start judging people without knowing all the information.
wow! lol. You must not know he was around before the meceredes name. I can judge all I want based on his rants and idiotic post he made as jamesbond and mercedes, and if he is evilryu and nyguyness(however that is spelt) than yeah ive done transactions as well where he flipped instantly for profit. I dont believe he is that same person. But yes.

ianthegamer

Post by ianthegamer » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:33 pm

I see some sweet hello kitty x street fighter vinyl in the back. Im grabbing those for sure:

KnightsDwn

Post by KnightsDwn » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:38 pm

ianthegamer wrote: wow! lol. You must not know he was around before the meceredes name. I can judge all I want based on his rants and idiotic post he made as jamesbond and mercedes, and if he is evilryu and nyguyness(however that is spelt) than yeah ive done transactions as well where he flipped instantly for profit. I dont believe he is that same person. But yes.
Nope, I did not know his past history.

I was looking to trade my NYC 'bots for SF ones and he was the first one to contact me. How would I know he would just turn around and flip them?

All I'm saying is don't criticize all the boardies listed in his completed transactions. If I had known he had a questionable history I would have looked elsewhere.
Excellent Traders: knave, deltron77, nosurrenderfightwear, Freakinkram88, FLiPiN, lumpysam, Pezhead23, gingerbreadbruin, naisatoh

Premier Sellers: djfohm, mistachael, Dookeemonster, syx, mooshysushi! hellscrape, danboughen, Dab City 2, griffndunn, endo24

ianthegamer

Post by ianthegamer » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:43 pm

KnightsDwn wrote:
ianthegamer wrote: wow! lol. You must not know he was around before the meceredes name. I can judge all I want based on his rants and idiotic post he made as jamesbond and mercedes, and if he is evilryu and nyguyness(however that is spelt) than yeah ive done transactions as well where he flipped instantly for profit. I dont believe he is that same person. But yes.
Nope, I did not know his past history.

I was looking to trade my NYC 'bots for SF ones and he was the first one to contact me. How would I know he would just turn around and flip them?

All I'm saying is don't criticize all the boardies listed in his completed transactions. If I had known he had a questionable history I would have looked elsewhere.
I didn't criticize. I stated If I was listed on his sig or had him listed on mine Id def be embarrassed. There are some standup dudes that bought from him from his transaction list but if i were on there id ask him to remove me. I wouldn't want to be associated with someone who is continuously banned for the way he acts and PICKS fights and especially after seeing his comments in this and the mule thread...
Its fine to get in heated arguments every now and again but every comment or post he makes is and attempt to pick fights or to belittle those that he feels he can one up. Notice how he hasn't picked or even commented on those who have been here longer or have more of a presence on the boards... in fact he only picks on HOVA for some odd reason which isn't smart due to how well know HOVA is either lol. He has yet to contribute anything to the board except inflated prices and a snobby "shut up if you werent there" attitude :goodman:

KnightsDwn

Post by KnightsDwn » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:49 pm

ianthegamer wrote: I didn't criticize. I stated If I was listed on his sig or had him listed on mine Id def be embarrassed. There are some standup dudes that bought from him from his transaction list but if i were on there id ask him to remove me. I wouldn't want to be associated with someone who is continuously banned for the way he acts and PICKS fights and especially after seeing his comments in this and the mule thread
Yeah, criticize was the wrong word.

I fully understand where you're coming from and seeing that reputation is such an important part of the KR forums, I feel that your suggestion of asking him to remove me from that completed transaction list would be a wise choice.

caswunn

Post by caswunn » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:49 pm

I suspect he's rude to anyone with the dont buy from mrktrbox banner.

ianthegamer

Post by ianthegamer » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:52 pm

caswunn wrote:I suspect he's rude to anyone with the dont buy from mrktrbox banner.
wow. Your joking? Dang. so mercedes was jamesbond who also is mark?
We need a KR most wanted board up here with all the connections and such lol to warn people whats up

ianthegamer

Post by ianthegamer » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:35 am

def need these when they get released:

creaturion

Post by creaturion » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:39 pm

I had a great time at SDCC. Here are a couple of the reports I wrote up on Kaiju Korner:

Indie Toys:
http://kaijukorner.blogspot.jp/2012/07/ ... -toys.html

More indie toys:
http://kaijukorner.blogspot.jp/2012/07/ ... -2012.html

I also filmed a bunch of videos. They're up on my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/KaijuKorner ... ature=mhee
Kaiju Korner
Twitter: @kaijukornerandy
Facebook: Kaiju Korner