Post here if you need a SDCC 2012 mule or if you are muling

It's that time again! SDCC 2012 is around the corner, so get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderator: zonnie5

HOVA

Re: Post here if you need a SDCC 2012 mule or if you are mul

Post by HOVA » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:15 pm

I GUARANTEE there were people that were stiffed on a Homer every day it was available..so the supply NEVER met the demand...so how was the raffle Saturday because of that again?

and it was closer to 160,000-170,000

Ok then let me hang out with all your buddies in NYCC....

WTB - 3A WWR+WWRp / Lunartik / Andrew Bell
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far
Wanna be jerked around? Deal with Kevin0322

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:17 pm

If I didn't know any better.....judging by the arguments and vocabulary...

mercedes = james_bond = nguyenless = evilryu

ya know, not to mention the weird crush that they all seem to have on me...
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far

unlucky_charm13

Post by unlucky_charm13 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Not trying to interject myself into anything, but it seems to me that with most SDCC exclusive toys demand is always greater than supply. This, to me, doesn't justify changing the format of a release (if that is in fact what happened)

I wasn't there, I don't know what was implied or stated prior to the release, but those are my thoughts.
***Formerly known as Prophecy***

No Love City: Store | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Personal: Instagram - Mostly toys/art/etc.

Wanted
-Tracy Tubera Walt 'Heisenberg' print
-Queen Andrea 6" Fatcap Chase
-Gold Life - Red Geisha Madame Dunny
-64 Colors - Vintage Marshall, Prints, stuff...

Great Transactions:
VapDee x6, halfapparition x2, dimply_gecko x3, FIELDER UK, Merlin, EviL0ne, konfucious, Patrick40, shinobistinks, choochoochocobo, C4, MAD, Biff, =DuNnYnNuD=, Quest1, gawein, turdhole, tr3e, riot68, zonrboy, izzy, FrankiurFriend, tommynathan, 1v1artin, JunglistCyborg, mooshysushi, locotoy, lee1632, chamber37, drommerboy2, nicedream, Sekure, jmonusko, hana, alexp_03

mercedes11

Post by mercedes11 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:38 pm

HOVA wrote:I GUARANTEE there were people that were stiffed on a Homer every day it was available..so the supply NEVER met the demand...so how was the raffle Saturday because of that again?

IF YOU ATTENDED PREVIEW NIGHT AND WANTED A HOMER BUDDHA THEN IF YOU WENT TO KIDROBOT AFTER THE FLOOR OPENED THEN YOU GOT ONE. Kidrobot allocated as much as possible but is hundreds of people want an exclusive and there isn't as much people many people purchased it on Preview Night since it was a advertised to be on sale on Preview Night then what do you expect? Again Google is your friend if you fail to understand the concept of supply and demand.

mercedes11

Post by mercedes11 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:39 pm

HOVA wrote:I GUARANTEE there were people that were stiffed on a Homer every day it was available..so the supply NEVER met the demand...so how was the raffle Saturday because of that again?

My friends that live in New York rather not associate with whiners and complainers on message boards. They actually have a life beyond vinyl toys.

mercedes11

Post by mercedes11 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:43 pm

You're really lost man, really you are. Even in the SDCC guides and news it's advertised as an event that 120,000 to 130,000 attend. Where are you getting these numbers anyway? Are you making them up since YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO SDCC BUT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS THERE? So how many of your mules came through for you HOVA? You know the ones you begged to no end on the muling thread you started?

caswunn

Post by caswunn » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:51 pm

mercedes why are you such a pompous assholio?

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Live reports I G4 and Spike...said between 160000 and 170000...and yup, the mules I "begged" all came through for me...try again, hot stuff...
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far

ianthegamer

Post by ianthegamer » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:54 pm

mercedes11 wrote:

You're really lost man, really you are. Even in the SDCC guides and news it's advertised as an event that 120,000 to 130,000 attend. Where are you getting these numbers anyway? Are you making them up since YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO SDCC BUT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS THERE? So how many of your mules came through for you HOVA? You know the ones you begged to no end on the muling thread you started?
from what he said they all came through. As did mine. :D
You got a problem with Reptar? YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME!!!!-Adam DeMamp
successful transactions: Sale thread: My customs: my wants: My Collection:

mercedes11

Post by mercedes11 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:01 pm

HOVA wrote:Live reports I G4 and Spike...said between 160000 and 170000...and yup, the mules I "begged" all came through for me...try again, hot stuff...
Sorry but I rather go with the official numbers quoted from Comic Con International, the people that have held the event for over 43 years in San Diego than some booths that exaggerates about the attendance numbers just to hype themselves up. Again you quote statements from others because you've NEVER attended SDCC before but act like you do. That's cool that your mules supposedly came through for you for all what you wanted HOVA. I got everything first hand because I'd rather put in the effort than chill at work or at home like you hoping and praying your mules come through for you. So sad.

ianthegamer

Post by ianthegamer » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:04 pm

No one better post anything anymore if you havent been to SDCC before :roll:
You got a problem with Reptar? YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME!!!!-Adam DeMamp
successful transactions: Sale thread: My customs: my wants: My Collection:

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:15 pm

mercedes11 wrote: Sorry but I rather go with the official numbers quoted from Comic Con International, the people that have held the event for over 43 years in San Diego than some booths that exaggerates about the attendance numbers just to hype themselves up. Again you quote statements from others because you've NEVER attended SDCC before but act like you do. That's cool that your mules supposedly came through for you for all what you wanted HOVA. I got everything first hand because I'd rather put in the effort than chill at work or at home like you hoping and praying your mules come through for you. So sad.
My hero...I'll post a picture when it all arrives...How hard did you really work what with your family and all those people helping you out?

Whats your reason for not attending NYCC? Does it have anything to do with the fact that it's a cross country flight, 4 nights room and board in one of the most expensive cities in the world?
OK then...If I lived as close to SD as you do, I'd be there every year....
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far

mercedes11

Post by mercedes11 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 pm

NYCC doesn't appeal to me. It doesn't have the panels, exclusives, experience, vendors, and atmosphere SDCC has. New York is a dirty city and I'd much rather to somewhere where I see rats daily in the subway system. And yes I can say that about New York because I've actually been there a number of times unlike you that has NEVER been to SDCC. If I lived in the East Coast then I'd still make the trek for SDCC. I wouldn't have to pay for room or board either, nor the badge costs. I only pay for food and whatever I spend on exclusives and items I purchase on the exhibit floor. For a non-exhibitor I have it pretty good for SDCC. Experience, being pro-active, and being nice to the vendors will get you a long way.

caswunn

Post by caswunn » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:53 pm

this guy.....you serious man? bounce.

caswunn

Post by caswunn » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:54 pm

mercedes11 wrote: I wouldn't have to pay for room or board either, nor the badge costs. I only pay for food and whatever I spend on exclusives and items I purchase on the exhibit floor. For a non-exhibitor I have it pretty good for SDCC. Experience, being pro-active, and being nice to the vendors will get you a long way.

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:55 pm

Hahaha really dude...what's with the hardon you have for me?
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far

FrankiurFriend

Post by FrankiurFriend » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:02 pm

damn kidramabot forums lol

Damn i just want a homer lol, somene sell me one.
Successful Transactions: nguyenma, eyeforaneye, drunknmaster916, ketones, silentjay, Audreyheplvr, 666ways2love, LeoStaysFrosty, luckyscrm, Prophecy, twinkles, xshez, philipszrama, Dookeemonster, beccamaihato, HeyJB, fhamel, dexterone, MmMmmVinyl, joyride, fonzyau, onlYwaY, Vinyl_Accountant, jxstarla, babykid, nerps, brobles, chapper, sycosid, freakinkram88, j0nwalsh, Prima, naturaljoe, johnnybagadonuts, EviL0ne, dsristau

Mongo Lloyd

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Mercedes is obviously a miserable person. Feel sorry for him then move on, it's not worth anymore than that.

Recommended Sellers/Buyers:
"useless toys(x2)" "jjH8te" "jedijordan2046" "liveordunny" "donkeykonk" "Gothamite80" "DrewBlood" "Johnny_Gringo" "Merlin" "MidasTouch357" "yourfacehxc" "mannyx" "Nicknards" "therealchinaman" "quentdiggy" "Shibori" "APsychoCareBear" "Hatch" "malac_cj" "Pandasashi" "Mouser47" MANY MANY MORE, losing track of them all!!!

NEW Online Library & Marketplace for Designer Toy Collectors! Check it out and sign up @ http://trampt.com/u/Mongo_Lloyd

Dank82

Post by Dank82 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:42 pm

hey, leave new york city alone....

DrewJ

Post by DrewJ » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:19 pm

mercedes11 wrote: New York is a dirty city and I'd much rather to somewhere where I see rats daily in the subway system.
I've deciphered your horrible grammar and determined you are indeed a moron.

New York is the single best city in the country so screw you.

You suck man.

Can't someone ban this fool?
DISPLAY CASES FOR SALE: http://4ty.co/TKqyyg
OTHER STUFF FOR SALE: http://4ty.co/Z0TaN0

pandasashi

Post by pandasashi » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:06 pm

DrewJ wrote:
mercedes11 wrote: New York is a dirty city and I'd much rather to somewhere where I see rats daily in the subway system.

You suck man.

not defending this fuggin scum anymore? thats good, i had a feeling you were better than that...this (unt is exactly the kind of guy i used to get in sh!t for for beating the sh!t out of...probly some preppy lil b!tch that lived with his mom who always lied to him about how awesome and smart he was until he was 30..hes also probly too little of a man to actually talk to anyone in this way directly to their face in fear that hed get wrecked..
PANDASASHI!!
good transactions with: 1V1ARTIN, fender, cut&pace, vyniltoys, naturaljoe, yomi, nerdcorepunx,evilone, roguerebel, chronic, mongo lloyd, nerps
pending:
avoid: squidzilla (he will send you the wrong stuff and forget half the things u buy from him)
looking for:
KOZIK, WOEBOTS
FOOL'S PARADISE
luke chueh: white in black, possesed, black in white and red all over, blood and fuzz

DrewJ

Post by DrewJ » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:13 pm

pandasashi wrote:
DrewJ wrote:

You suck man.

not defending this fuggin scum anymore? thats good, i had a feeling you were better than that...this (unt is exactly the kind of guy i used to get in sh!t for for beating the sh!t out of...probly some preppy lil b!tch that lived with his mom who always lied to him about how awesome and smart he was until he was 30..hes also probly too little of a man to actually talk to anyone in this way directly to their face in fear that hed get wrecked..
Just want to clarify that I never defended this guy. We had two separate opinions on the matter that may have only overlapped slightly. - And I'd like to think I was much less of a slinky about it.
DISPLAY CASES FOR SALE: http://4ty.co/TKqyyg
OTHER STUFF FOR SALE: http://4ty.co/Z0TaN0

JayJayFool

Post by JayJayFool » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:45 pm

I need money for Custom Yetis!! So buy my stuff!!! Got a Black lucky cat 8" and a Blue Tara McP 8" http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=162721

Take a look at some of my customs i've done!!http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=117819

mutantshark

Post by mutantshark » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:22 am

He just pissed because he presold toys on ebay he couldnt score.
My collection: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=190804
Looking for: Big Sal (Orange or maroon), Kidpunk 1980 (DK/silver/pink), LA Series Chad Phillips "Hollywood," Kozik kaiju/sofubi (certain colorways)

I have MULED for: clevetheripper, j0nwalsh, hu80, nameBRAND, rice_money, krash, broke4toys, HiJakk, ern3stoo, tron, f-cat20, NinJaSkills, ejholmes30, miami, merlin, hova, caswuun, and so many others...

Good transactions: SNEAKERHEAD1206, iliksprite, FericFanatic, oberon1128, tealady. yanksb11, buttoneyestoys, NinJaSkills, eghatch93, hellscrape, SigNewton, Neebles, mmmbraaains, etc
Bad Transactions: cut&pace

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:37 am

You did have to jump thru alot of hoops this year to get stuff.
Up at 5:30 am one day
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"