Post here if you need a SDCC 2012 mule or if you are muling

It's that time again! SDCC 2012 is around the corner, so get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderator: zonnie5

FrankiurFriend

Re: Post here if you need a SDCC 2012 mule or if you are mul

Post by FrankiurFriend » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:46 am

still looking for the homer buddha.

Successful Transactions: nguyenma, eyeforaneye, drunknmaster916, ketones, silentjay, Audreyheplvr, 666ways2love, LeoStaysFrosty, luckyscrm, Prophecy, twinkles, xshez, philipszrama, Dookeemonster, beccamaihato, HeyJB, fhamel, dexterone, MmMmmVinyl, joyride, fonzyau, onlYwaY, Vinyl_Accountant, jxstarla, babykid, nerps, brobles, chapper, sycosid, freakinkram88, j0nwalsh, Prima, naturaljoe, johnnybagadonuts, EviL0ne, dsristau

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:47 am

FrankiurFriend wrote:still looking for the homer buddha.
As are a number of Hardcore Simpsons fans who were attending the Simpsons Panel when KR decided to do the raffle thing on Saturday....
Excellent planning!!!
WTB - 3A WWR+WWRp / Lunartik / Andrew Bell
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far
Wanna be jerked around? Deal with Kevin0322

DrewJ

Post by DrewJ » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:58 am

snarebum wrote:I'd just wanted to throw out there that DrewJ is an awesome boardie! He's a damn good mule too! Just wanted to show my appreciation! Thanks again DrewJ!
Thanks for the props Snarebum.

Check out your androids:

DISPLAY CASES FOR SALE: http://4ty.co/TKqyyg
OTHER STUFF FOR SALE: http://4ty.co/Z0TaN0

FrankiurFriend

Post by FrankiurFriend » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:50 pm

HOVA wrote:
As are a number of Hardcore Simpsons fans who were attending the Simpsons Panel when KR decided to do the raffle thing on Saturday....
Excellent planning!!!
don't know what that means but ok?
Successful Transactions: nguyenma, eyeforaneye, drunknmaster916, ketones, silentjay, Audreyheplvr, 666ways2love, LeoStaysFrosty, luckyscrm, Prophecy, twinkles, xshez, philipszrama, Dookeemonster, beccamaihato, HeyJB, fhamel, dexterone, MmMmmVinyl, joyride, fonzyau, onlYwaY, Vinyl_Accountant, jxstarla, babykid, nerps, brobles, chapper, sycosid, freakinkram88, j0nwalsh, Prima, naturaljoe, johnnybagadonuts, EviL0ne, dsristau

stonecutterjeff

Post by stonecutterjeff » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:02 pm

HOVA is just making a point. I am a huge Simpsons fan and I got into kidrobot when they did series 1 of the Simpsons. I was not able to attend preview night and I was fine with not being able to get the homer. But them on Thursday I was told they might be some Friday. I arrive at 6am get in line because this was the piece I wanted the most and was told when I arrived at the booth they not selling them today. And on Saturday I waited in line for 8 hours to make sure I was in the from row for The Simpsons panel. All to find out they have out raffle tickets for the remaining pieces. And at 650 I went to the booth where there were still a few not picked up to be told if they don't get picked up at 7 we can't sell them because we have to close our register at 7pm. Which is a total lie if they had 10 people in line to buy toys I could really see kidrobot saying sorry we don't want your money. Pleas return the items you wanted to buy. And I had to fly back today because of work. In my mind it was really handled wrong. But I didn't get it, I need to be happy with my labbit and start planning for next year and NYCC. Congrats to the ones who got one.

thanks to Vapdee, Babyfreak6, Metatron1050, and Freakinkram88 for the Obey Dunnys

FrankiurFriend

Post by FrankiurFriend » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 pm

stonecutterjeff wrote:HOVA is just making a point. I am a huge Simpsons fan and I got into kidrobot when they did series 1 of the Simpsons. I was not able to attend preview night and I was fine with not being able to get the homer. But them on Thursday I was told they might be some Friday. I arrive at 6am get in line because this was the piece I wanted the most and was told when I arrived at the booth they not selling them today. And on Saturday I waited in line for 8 hours to make sure I was in the from row for The Simpsons panel. All to find out they have out raffle tickets for the remaining pieces. And at 650 I went to the booth where there were still a few not picked up to be told if they don't get picked up at 7 we can't sell them because we have to close our register at 7pm. Which is a total lie if they had 10 people in line to buy toys I could really see kidrobot saying sorry we don't want your money. Pleas return the items you wanted to buy. And I had to fly back today because of work. In my mind it was really handled wrong. But I didn't get it, I need to be happy with my labbit and start planning for next year and NYCC. Congrats to the ones who got one.

o ok. then again i have all the simpsons pieces from KR.

I guess ill just pay 150$ for it.

Has anyone seen it in person? Is it a nice piece by touch.

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Hahaha yes I wasn't saying anything but how wrong it was that all the sudden they switched it to a raffle the day when most Simpsons fans were in that panel
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far

Gitro77

Post by Gitro77 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:55 am

I just wanna say a big public THANKS to Paul whom have muled for me a couple of great pieces I'm badly looking for :rock:

He is simply an awesome guy: everything went right and the communication was perfect

Lastly, Paul's fees are really fair

So, thanks again Paul :partyman:
ImageMy Trampt
Good transactions with: luckyscrm, Timself (x2), viniloeater (x2), Artmymind, Don_P, JoelyV, AlbertOne, Rya, Paul, NinJaSkills, MapMap, Kcart, hihowareyou, brgam, turbobert, kitkat54, nerviswr3k, Dominick1080, NUGGLIFE, PJ Constable, nerps, LuckyKid19
Pending: Charles Rodriguez, Quiccs

WISHLIST:
Pawnny by Chauskoskis; custom 3'' dunny by Chris Ryniak

yanksb11

Post by yanksb11 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:30 am

looking for SDCC items from DKE and KR..please PM

aesop

Post by aesop » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:49 pm

I realize theres been a million posts about this, but seems my mule tried his best to score the Homer for me but no luck. So if anyone out there was able to score multiples and wants to help a boardie out, let me know. Not looking to flip, have series 1/series 2 simpsons and just wanting it for my collection :)
Great deals with: KaDunny, mistachael, suprastang, bluegreenkey, Baron23, RayMan28, yorickbrown, hitechkoolaid, Almightymalikai, Whiddenrobot, bigbad99

Great mules: 666ways2love, dimply_gecko

Merlin

Post by Merlin » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Anyone out there have an extra junko print they want to sell pm me!

Check my transactions here
My dealings

lediscode

Post by lediscode » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Sell me a Junko Mizuno Wood Print and I'll throw in a Black Sucklord. ;)
Join Trampt Today!
Check out my collection!

My Sales Thread! Send offers

If you are willing to sell or trade anything Junko Mizuno, send me a PM.

Wanted:
*Kozik Smorkin' Bondage 10" Labbit (Silver Original)
*Junko Mizuno Pure Trance Brain-san
*Chuckboy Reindeer 3" Dunny Chases

mercedes11

Post by mercedes11 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:12 pm

HOVA wrote:
Excellent planning!!!
KR releases and raffles and FOX scheduled panels have nothing to do with one another at SDCC. They are both seperate identities. Again please talk about something you actually know about before you mouth off like you always do without knowing the facts. Simple things like that is just too hard to ask of you.

mercedes11

Post by mercedes11 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:14 pm

HOVA wrote:Hahaha yes I wasn't saying anything but how wrong it was that all the sudden they switched it to a raffle the day when most Simpsons fans were in that panel
Not all Simpsons fans know Kidrobot makes Simpsons related items so again your reasoning is rather asinine.

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:17 pm

Ok the Simpsons raffle from everything I've read, was inpromptu...so tell me more, Know-It-All
Last edited by HOVA on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far

ianthegamer

Post by ianthegamer » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:18 pm

mercedes11 wrote:
HOVA wrote:
Excellent planning!!!
KR releases and raffles and FOX scheduled panels have nothing to do with one another at SDCC. They are both seperate identities. Again please talk about something you actually know about before you mouth off like you always do without knowing the facts. Simple things like that is just too hard to ask of you.
from what I gathered he is saying the same time they did the raffle possibly the panel was going on too so many missed out. Didn't see it as mouthing off. So many people are calling you out and trash talking about you and this is the post you choose to reply negatively too? HOVA had no malice in with post and wasn't trash talking anyone... BUT I wasn't there so i dont know if that happened so before you come back with that remark I agree with you. Jamesbond... You are low in the way you pick fight or try and put others down as if you know more than us. I would be embarrassed to be listed as someone who has done a transaction with you
You got a problem with Reptar? YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME!!!!-Adam DeMamp
successful transactions: Sale thread: My customs: my wants: My Collection:

Janeeliz22

Post by Janeeliz22 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:33 pm

ianthegamer wrote:
mercedes11 wrote:
HOVA wrote:
Excellent planning!!!
from what I gathered he is saying the same time they did the raffle possibly the panel was going on too so many missed out. Didn't see it as mouthing off. So many people are calling you out and trash talking about you and this is the post you choose to reply negatively too? HOVA had no malice in with post and wasn't trash talking anyone... BUT I wasn't there so i dont know if that happened so before you come back with that remark I agree with you. Jamesbond... You are low in the way you pick fight or try and put others down as if you know more than us. I would be embarrassed to be listed as someone who has done a transaction with you

I just heard somewhere it was pick-on-HOVA day??? ::::Throws rotten apples at HOVA::::

I wonder who it will be tomorrow.... :-k

::::Patiently waiting with more rotten apples::::
Awesome People

Snooker ~ Vinylassasin ~ JayJayFool ~ HovDog ~ The_Don ~ Bugliee ~ Squiddypoo ~ RogueRebel ~ 4pkboy ~ Nebulon5 ~ Zonrboy ~ Ms_Looking ~ Tsoli727 ~ Foxracing808 ~ Moonshot ~ NYHousekid ~ DunnyJake ~ The Naked One ~ SuperShallow ~ RessTroop ~ jjH8te ~ Heebysdaman ~ ktn625.

Please Let Me Know if I left Anyone out...

Bad Transactions with:

Gilly138

mercedes11

Post by mercedes11 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:41 pm

Excellent planning!!![/quote]

KR releases and raffles and FOX scheduled panels have nothing to do with one another at SDCC. They are both seperate identities. Again please talk about something you actually know about before you mouth off like you always do without knowing the facts. Simple things like that is just too hard to ask of you.[/quote]
from what I gathered he is saying the same time they did the raffle possibly the panel was going on too so many missed out. Didn't see it as mouthing off. So many people are calling you out and trash talking about you and this is the post you choose to reply negatively too? HOVA had no malice in with post and wasn't trash talking anyone... BUT I wasn't there so i dont know if that happened so before you come back with that remark I agree with you. Jamesbond... You are low in the way you pick fight or try and put others down as if you know more than us. I would be embarrassed to be listed as someone who has done a transaction with you[/quote]

Sorry if I reply with the truth with FACTS which is something people don't want to know or hear about. People rather live in a dreamworld where their opinions and wishes can come true... this is real life and this is how it is in the vinyl community for the majority of those that decide to go to SDCC.

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:41 pm

Ya know now you DO live only like 15-20 minutes away, Jane
LOL
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:42 pm

stonecutterjeff wrote:HOVA is just making a point. I am a huge Simpsons fan and I got into kidrobot when they did series 1 of the Simpsons. I was not able to attend preview night and I was fine with not being able to get the homer. But them on Thursday I was told they might be some Friday. I arrive at 6am get in line because this was the piece I wanted the most and was told when I arrived at the booth they not selling them today. And on Saturday I waited in line for 8 hours to make sure I was in the from row for The Simpsons panel. All to find out they have out raffle tickets for the remaining pieces. And at 650 I went to the booth where there were still a few not picked up to be told if they don't get picked up at 7 we can't sell them because we have to close our register at 7pm. Which is a total lie if they had 10 people in line to buy toys I could really see kidrobot saying sorry we don't want your money. Pleas return the items you wanted to buy. And I had to fly back today because of work. In my mind it was really handled wrong. But I didn't get it, I need to be happy with my labbit and start planning for next year and NYCC. Congrats to the ones who got one.
Well that's someone that was at SDCC...and knows firsthand how crappy that raffle malarkey was...
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far

mercedes11

Post by mercedes11 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Excellent planning!!![/quote]

KR releases and raffles and FOX scheduled panels have nothing to do with one another at SDCC. They are both seperate identities. Again please talk about something you actually know about before you mouth off like you always do without knowing the facts. Simple things like that is just too hard to ask of you.[/quote]
from what I gathered he is saying the same time they did the raffle possibly the panel was going on too so many missed out. Didn't see it as mouthing off. So many people are calling you out and trash talking about you and this is the post you choose to reply negatively too? HOVA had no malice in with post and wasn't trash talking anyone... BUT I wasn't there so i dont know if that happened so before you come back with that remark I agree with you. Jamesbond... You are low in the way you pick fight or try and put others down as if you know more than us. I would be embarrassed to be listed as someone who has done a transaction with you[/quote]

Those that have done transactions with me knows I get the job down. If it's dancing with the devil with them then apparently they rather do that than leave a hole in their collection. You see I don't whine and cry about every single thing that happens wrong because that's just how it is. I missed 1 thing that I really wanted at SDCC but you don't see me starting a thread because of how unfair it was to get it. I just roll with it and see if I can trade for it in the future or just leave with a hole in my collection.

mercedes11

Post by mercedes11 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:51 pm

HOVA wrote:
Well that's someone that was at SDCC...and knows firsthand how crappy that raffle malarkey was...
Hey if there's over 200 plus people at the Kidrobot booth wanting something that there's only 30-40 of available, Homer Buddha, then a raffle was the fair and only way. I guess you didn't know about how many people were crowding the Kidrobot booth that day did you? Oh yeah that's right you've never gone to SDCC and only go with what people say they've experienced but have never experienced yourself. I remember you now. Oh by the way, I had a winning raffle ticket and let my friend that missed out on the Homer Buddha have it because he helped me get some LEGO and Toynami exclusives at SDCC.

caswunn

Post by caswunn » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:51 pm

I dont like you.

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:54 pm

mercedes11 wrote: Hey if there's over 200 plus people at the Kidrobot booth wanting something that there's only 30-40 of available, Homer Buddha, then a raffle was the fair and only way. I guess you didn't know about how many people were crowding the Kidrobot booth that day did you? Oh yeah that's right you've never gone to SDCC and only go with what people say they've experienced but have never experienced yourself. I remember you now. Oh by the way, I had a winning raffle ticket and let my friend that missed out on the Homer Buddha have it because he helped me get some LEGO and Toynami exclusives at SDCC.
Yea i could give a crap about it...I think it's ugly as sin...but are you telling me that every other day it was available there was EXACTLY as many people as there were figures available? I doubt it...Why all of the sudden go with a raffle? Do a raffle right from the get go...I thought the point of being exclusive is so that people that go, and wait for hours and hours in line, GET IT...

Come to NYCC this October...We'll hang out
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far

mercedes11

Post by mercedes11 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:08 pm

HOVA wrote:
mercedes11 wrote: Hey if there's over 200 plus people at the Kidrobot booth wanting something that there's only 30-40 of available, Homer Buddha, then a raffle was the fair and only way. I guess you didn't know about how many people were crowding the Kidrobot booth that day did you? Oh yeah that's right you've never gone to SDCC and only go with what people say they've experienced but have never experienced yourself. I remember you now. Oh by the way, I had a winning raffle ticket and let my friend that missed out on the Homer Buddha have it because he helped me get some LEGO and Toynami exclusives at SDCC.
Yea i could give a crap about it...I think it's ugly as sin...but are you telling me that every other day it was available there was EXACTLY as many people as there were figures available? I doubt it...Why all of the sudden go with a raffle? Do a raffle right from the get go...I thought the point of being exclusive is so that people that go, and wait for hours and hours in line, GET IT...

Come to NYCC this October...We'll hang out
They went with a raffle because demand outnumbered supply. If you paid more attention during high school you'd know the law of supply and demand more clearly. If you need a quick summary on it then Google is your friend. Preview Night if people wanted a Homer and lined up first thing at Kidrobot they were able to get it. 500 pieces isn't a large number if hundreds more past 500 want an item. Just to let you know 130,000 people attend SDCC including Pro's, Press, Volunteers, Staff, and Exhibitors. Again you'd probably didn't know that because you've never been to SDCC before. Again your examples are solutions are horrible since you don't know first hand of the situation that is happening.

I actually don't have to go to NYCC since I have a bunch of friends that get exclusives for me there at cost and I do the same for them at SDCC. 8)