Post here if you need a SDCC 2012 mule or if you are muling

It's that time again! SDCC 2012 is around the corner, so get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderator: zonnie5

HOVA

SDCC / NYCC MULE NEEDED - 25% TIP

Post by HOVA » Wed May 16, 2012 5:17 am

I'm not sleuthy enough to find all the leaked exclusives to either of these shows so I'm not quite sure what I'll be wanting...more than likely any Andrew Bell / KidRobot exclusives...

Saying that, I'll need someone (or multiple people) to mule some items for me...I'm only looking for 1 of any particular item for my personal collection and will tip you 25% of whatever the cost+shipping comes out to...

Seriously not looking for someone to waste their entire day looking for a ton of stuff, mostly would like to find someone who will be getting these for themselves and can grab me one as well...

Please, if you plan on going and think you can hook me up, let me know...

Original thread - http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=188500

WTB - 3A WWR+WWRp / Lunartik / Andrew Bell
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far
Wanna be jerked around? Deal with Kevin0322

MightyGrinch

Re: SDCC / NYCC MULE NEEDED - 25% TIP

Post by MightyGrinch » Wed May 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Yo! Going to NYCC in October. Any ideas on what you're hunting exactly?

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Wed May 16, 2012 12:37 pm

I'm only interested in any KidRobot exclusives or anything Andrew Bell might drop...
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far

MightyGrinch

Post by MightyGrinch » Wed May 16, 2012 12:40 pm

HOVA wrote:I'm only interested in any KidRobot exclusives or anything Andrew Bell might drop...

I'm going and I'm def dropping by kidrobot because I'm dumb enough to think they'll release something futurama related over there :doubt: . I'm also going for all 4 days, so if there's anything Bell, or if he's gonna show up, let me know. PM me and if it happens, you'll guide me through text.

Peace :rock:

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Wed May 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Sick...Thank you...props to a new boardie
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far

Mongo Lloyd

Post by Mongo Lloyd » Wed May 16, 2012 2:22 pm

I got you covered and no reason to tip as long as it's an item I can easily acquire. You did a very cool thing for the Secret Santa, would be happy to hook you up. I've got to grab Malac something and meeting up with Luckyscrm and that's it for my muling unless Manne or Nerps needs something.

I will say now though that unless there is no limit to the Labbit/Kozik goods I will not be muling them. I've got dibs. :)
Last edited by Mongo Lloyd on Thu May 24, 2012 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Recommended Sellers/Buyers:
"useless toys(x2)" "jjH8te" "jedijordan2046" "liveordunny" "donkeykonk" "Gothamite80" "DrewBlood" "Johnny_Gringo" "Merlin" "MidasTouch357" "yourfacehxc" "mannyx" "Nicknards" "therealchinaman" "quentdiggy" "Shibori" "APsychoCareBear" "Hatch" "malac_cj" "Pandasashi" "Mouser47" MANY MANY MORE, losing track of them all!!!

NEW Online Library & Marketplace for Designer Toy Collectors! Check it out and sign up @ http://trampt.com/u/Mongo_Lloyd

mutantshark

Post by mutantshark » Thu May 17, 2012 1:25 pm

Mongo Lloyd wrote:I got you covered and no reason to tip as long as it's an item I can easily acquire. You did a very cool thing for the Secret Santa, would be happy to hook you up. I've got to grab Malac something and meeting up with Luckyscrm and that's it for my muling unless Manne needs something.

I will say now though that unless there is no limit to the Labbit/Kozik goods I will not be muling them. I've got dibs. :)

Fyi Kozik is not going to have a booth this year
Last edited by mutantshark on Fri May 18, 2012 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
My collection: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=190804
Looking for: Big Sal (Orange or maroon), Kidpunk 1980 (DK/silver/pink), LA Series Chad Phillips "Hollywood," Kozik kaiju/sofubi (certain colorways)

I have MULED for: clevetheripper, j0nwalsh, hu80, nameBRAND, rice_money, krash, broke4toys, HiJakk, ern3stoo, tron, f-cat20, NinJaSkills, ejholmes30, miami, merlin, hova, caswuun, and so many others...

Good transactions: SNEAKERHEAD1206, iliksprite, FericFanatic, oberon1128, tealady. yanksb11, buttoneyestoys, NinJaSkills, eghatch93, hellscrape, SigNewton, Neebles, mmmbraaains, etc
Bad Transactions: cut&pace

bungholio

Post by bungholio » Thu May 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Hey! I'm 95% sure I'm going to be purchasing a 3 Day pass for NYCC this year.
If you or anyone need something, feel free to let me know and I'll try to the best of my abilities to help someone out.

edit: Going off what HOVA said, I'm not looking to waste my entire day looking for a bunch of stuff, but if there's an item or two that a few people want that I can pick up more than one of, I'd be more than happy to help.
As long as it doesn't interfere with some awesome panels that is ahah. Hopefully there'll be more Regular Show / Adventure Time events!

paul

Post by paul » Fri May 18, 2012 11:13 am

I'll also be going, for all the days including preview night. So just in case you need a backup.
www.allvinyls.com

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

ianthegamer

Post here if you need a SDCC 2012 mule or if you are muling

Post by ianthegamer » Fri May 18, 2012 11:18 am

Just so we dont have thousands of threads asking the same thing. It will help others who need a mule know who is willing to.
Last edited by ianthegamer on Fri May 18, 2012 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
You got a problem with Reptar? YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME!!!!-Adam DeMamp
successful transactions: Sale thread: My customs: my wants: My Collection:

ianthegamer

Re: POst here if you need a SDCC 2012 mule or if you are Mul

Post by ianthegamer » Fri May 18, 2012 11:19 am

I for one know i will need a mule for SDCC 2012

No idea what will be there but im sure i will only want one thing. I wont hassle with a huge list of wants but id like something lol.

Please PM me if your muling or would wish to mule for me. Thanks so much guys. Hope everyone finds what they are looking for and those who go have a great time.
:partyman:

TO_designs

Re: POst here if you need a SDCC 2012 mule or if you are Mul

Post by TO_designs » Fri May 18, 2012 11:24 am

i may depending on what the items are gunna be ...wont really know until i see what the exclusive list looks like!
Instagram! Follow me!

TRAMPT Collection

TRAMPT Artist Portfolio! Follow!

Customs for sale:
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=193936

GSA/GBA:
150+ successful positive transactions!

Cool peeps:
Shinobistinks!, DrftDrgn21, Merlin, Nicedream, Jaysin, foto junkay, DrewBlood, HOVA, Cheapet, nerps

Pending transactions: greggygreg, Frankthefish, hitechkoolaid

paul

Re: Post here if you need a SDCC 2012 mule or if you are mul

Post by paul » Fri May 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Good idea, just way too early. It's probably better to start doing this a few weeks ahead of time when we know a bit more, or at least have better rumors.
www.allvinyls.com

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

ianthegamer

Post by ianthegamer » Fri May 18, 2012 3:49 pm

lol. this can sit in the shadows lurking for the right moment. :badgrin:

pishposhping

Post by pishposhping » Sat May 19, 2012 3:42 am

I'd love it if someone could pick me up some 3" dunnys if there's any exclusives?

I'm located in the UK though but will happily pay postage costs and match the 25% tip :D

mutantshark

Post by mutantshark » Sat May 19, 2012 11:15 am

I am a mule for hire and already have a few clients for this years SDCC. Obviously no one knows much about what is being released yet but you can hit me up.

Ill be updating my sig this weekend with all the boardies ive mules for in the past.
My collection: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=190804
Looking for: Big Sal (Orange or maroon), Kidpunk 1980 (DK/silver/pink), LA Series Chad Phillips "Hollywood," Kozik kaiju/sofubi (certain colorways)

I have MULED for: clevetheripper, j0nwalsh, hu80, nameBRAND, rice_money, krash, broke4toys, HiJakk, ern3stoo, tron, f-cat20, NinJaSkills, ejholmes30, miami, merlin, hova, caswuun, and so many others...

Good transactions: SNEAKERHEAD1206, iliksprite, FericFanatic, oberon1128, tealady. yanksb11, buttoneyestoys, NinJaSkills, eghatch93, hellscrape, SigNewton, Neebles, mmmbraaains, etc
Bad Transactions: cut&pace

PrincessofVinyl

Post by PrincessofVinyl » Sat May 19, 2012 8:06 pm

I hate to piggyback HOVA's thread but there doesn't seem to be a need for another thread with the same theme.

I'm looking for a trusted vet mule to help me out for SDCC 2012. I'm willing to tip 25% plus depending on the item. PM for details.

We now return you to HOVA's regularly scheduled thread, already in progress.

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Sun May 20, 2012 2:23 pm

there is a SDCC mule thread here for all
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=188603
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Sun May 20, 2012 2:52 pm

I'll definitely need a mule for this as I've started my own thread previously...
Not looking for much, probably only a few choice items...
Willing to pay Cost + Shipping + 25% Tip
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far

james_bond006

Post by james_bond006 » Sun May 20, 2012 6:15 pm

HOVA wrote:I'll definitely need a mule for this as I've started my own thread previously...

Thought you already had a mule for sdcc. Sad when people are caught in a lie. Tsk tsk tsk

paul

Post by paul » Sun May 20, 2012 6:20 pm

james_bond006 wrote:
HOVA wrote:I'll definitely need a mule for this as I've started my own thread previously...

Thought you already had a mule for sdcc. Sad when people are caught in a lie. Tsk tsk tsk

Go away. Stop causing drama.
www.allvinyls.com

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Sun May 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Hahaha yea total tool...too bad ignore doesn't work when people quote his BS.
3,000th Post
Stay away from El Far

paul

Post by paul » Sun May 20, 2012 6:26 pm

HOVA wrote:Hahaha yea total tool

Egging him on doesn't help either. ;)
www.allvinyls.com

HOVA

Post by HOVA » Sun May 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Touché...

ianthegamer

Post by ianthegamer » Sun May 20, 2012 6:56 pm

wow looks like my thread and hova's thread combined? lol i was confused at first when i saw it lol