forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:09 am 

Figured didn't hurt to ask--There's something online that I wanted to buy but they don't ship to the USA. Was curious if there was anyone here kind enough that lived in UK/Great Britain that may be willing to buy it for me and ship it to the USA (at minimum mule fee or for free at the kindness of your heart, would be buying online to ship to you and the only time it would take from you is to then drop it off at the post office to me in the USA)? I'll of course pay the cost of the additional shipping that would be needed to the USA.

Non toy item, just that they are based in UK/Great Britain and don't ship the USA.

Apparently Adidas only ship within their country and not internationally...

PM me, thanks in advance!

(+): bk_bk, base, maki maki, mightyatomgirl, MichelleO, ddokbaro, shauni55, ritedere, EvilOne, lmlwsp, caelum, j3tang, fuze-kidrobot, guachogclam, monkeyinjacket, luckycat77, purplevg, monsterpuffs, pretzI, pivo, earthglass, prehensile, makimaki, pandabandit12, Xeneize666, deadboy, dunnymunny, heartagram2391, sillynickers, Mr.Nergles, JBar, bluegreenkey, CrucialErok, hova0023, quentdiggy, lilmisskitty, c4, becc0, BHKidRobotNYC, whatsahappen1n, Dan-knee rock, quentdiggy, VinylMessiah, jenifirst, ohiheartyoux, Pence.84, Foxracing808, C4, freakinkram88, dunnycrazed101, dondaka & many more!

For Sale!
Trade
Wants!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:31 am 

Hi funnymunny, Pm'd you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:41 am 

Don't worry, I sorted it!

SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION WITH: bluechris1006, Itsonlyme, Vinyl fan, subliminalghandi, headclick
SPECIAL BOARDIES: halfapparition (2016 SDCC Mule)