Space Invader San Diego

It's that time again! SDCC 2010 is almost here, get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

halfapparition

Space Invader San Diego

Post by halfapparition » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:30 am

how many did people find?

I only got 2
1 on a street sign base near bruegger bagel on Broadway and the other was on a run down hotel off of 6th I think
pics soon

from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

UnRel

Re: Space Invader San Diego

Post by UnRel » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 am

if it helps the thread.. i saw a space invader on La Brea in LA.. it's been there for a long time, though.. and there's one on sunset.. come to think of it.. they're both close to Undefeated..
"All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day, put the pieces back together my way..."
- from "Daylight" by Aesop Rock

Zero Mistro

Re: Space Invader San Diego

Post by Zero Mistro » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:33 pm

i think i saw 4 or 5 but i wasnt keeping track on where i saw them because i just walk SD all the time and look for art work.
good trade with carcrashheather, silviajdm,blackandblueNH, luckyscrm

Gunnzo.com Get your vinyl here