Cool stories from SDCC?

It's that time again! SDCC 2010 is almost here, get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

halfapparition

Re: Cool stories from SDCC?

Post by halfapparition » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:24 pm

anyone actually go to the mindstyle party?

from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

jose2187

Post by jose2187 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:50 pm

halfapparition wrote:anyone actually go to the mindstyle party?

We got VIP passes from them so we got a private table with free food and bottle service , it was a great time . We will post pictures soon
Good Sell,Trade,buy: sonicnoise, whaaatah, =DuNnYnNuD=, mzkayDi,
johnnymu, jmf337,tunatuva, Stop_Stop_Stop,Liveat24fps,earthglass,
adik.na.chinoy, dunnydummy‚kano‚kidrobotny, lun3rst4r15, gmiddleswarth,
de Large,deadlemming, riddlped , bubblegumking , NSTNATE ,dunnymoney , HBCoffin,chronic,fplus , Trademark78 , lalolo,moosej24 , pause, snarebum
, drommerboy2

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:51 pm

wow wasnt expecting any actual boardie went haha :lol:
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

Zero Mistro

Post by Zero Mistro » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:52 pm

so im confused, is Mindstyle completely over with or what? does this mean no more KO scavengers :cry:
good trade with carcrashheather, silviajdm,blackandblueNH, luckyscrm

Gunnzo.com Get your vinyl here

jose2187

Post by jose2187 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:55 pm

it was good , we were with ron english and the yotoy crew , and the toy break crew and super 7 crew etc . I am not a big mindstyle fan but they treated us so well @ the party , then off to munky king
here are some pics

we started here @ the bar , then when our table was ready we headed to the vip section

these are the vip tables

our table

here is jamie with ferg

Yoskay doing his thing

woebots doing his thing
Good Sell,Trade,buy: sonicnoise, whaaatah, =DuNnYnNuD=, mzkayDi,
johnnymu, jmf337,tunatuva, Stop_Stop_Stop,Liveat24fps,earthglass,
adik.na.chinoy, dunnydummy‚kano‚kidrobotny, lun3rst4r15, gmiddleswarth,
de Large,deadlemming, riddlped , bubblegumking , NSTNATE ,dunnymoney , HBCoffin,chronic,fplus , Trademark78 , lalolo,moosej24 , pause, snarebum
, drommerboy2

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:33 pm

ehhh glad i went straight to MK

I WAS Duckling! haha

robbieXeff

Post by robbieXeff » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:58 pm

one of my highlights of the weekend.
SALES THREAD

Good transactions with: Xmeat11ballX, GREG_DEEZEY, linh, loomisid, Maki Maki, halfapparition, Manga_Spawn, heebysdaman, Starlite, jaybi, silentjay, Marissaurus, quentdiggy, bigdaddyh, ketones, asprintingpress, bilbetsovic, spaghettee, the_don, tunneler66, moss420, haggard, restaurador, ontheDL, sumatra71, Turcicus, HeyJB, ZopBoy, Babyfreak6, wingnut80, mANNEe, eyeforaneye, haggard, hypnotiq, ChasBrock, dunnybunny, CMB, NotNotARobot, fragile, anubis2night, leinad, tobor2099, J3D1, chrisosaur, tekman8, D-LuX, achmad, 666ways2love, reganomics813, FericFanatic....

DO NOT DEAL WITH : bluegreenkey, takingbacktyler

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:38 pm

wtf u actually made it in line at the Machette Party!... that crap was hella long, i think it was the night MK was having the party, loooked like fun, but damn the line was LONG

Phelany

Post by Phelany » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Zero Mistro wrote:Talking to Jesse at his signing on friday, he asked me what i would like drawn and i said whatever he wanted and he was like "be careful who you say that too, like Kozik, you tell him that and he'll draw a giant penis in your book" hahahaha and then he told me the time when some guy asked Kozik to sign his shoe and he told him to draw anything so he drew a swastika right on the shoe. hahah Frank is hillarious.

Best story so far IMO.