A question about how tickets are handled

It's that time again! SDCC 2010 is almost here, get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

shihan82

A question about how tickets are handled

Post by shihan82 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:55 am

I went last year and had a 4 day pass with Preview night. This year I missed out and bought tickets for Thursday-Saturday. Do you know if they print individual passes for each day or is it one pass with the days you can go in listed?

Zero Mistro

Re: A question about how tickets are handled

Post by Zero Mistro » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:01 pm

they will give you individual passes, you pick up the day pass on the day, ex. going on sat you can only get your pass on sat, even if you are going for 3 days you have to pick up you pass for each individual day. Hope this helps!
good trade with carcrashheather, silviajdm,blackandblueNH, luckyscrm

Gunnzo.com Get your vinyl here

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:12 pm

your going to have to see, if i remember correctly they will only hand out thursday passes on thursday friday on friday sat on sat sun on sun

if i remember correctly. Try and get a 4 day pass next year, it makes it all the more easier

tehlilone

Post by tehlilone » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:10 pm

You might want to ask them when you get your first pass. I know on the different comic-con based communities they've been circulating different info. The three main things I've been hearing are...

- Picking up only Thurs pass on Wed then each other day on the day of
- Picking up each day pass the night before
- Picking up each day pass day of only

Apparently some people who asked said they were able to pick up the day passes at the end of the day the night before last year. Some are saying they changed it, some say it's never been done, etc so I'm not 100% sure. I'd just suggest you email and/or talk to them on the first day you get your pass. If you want to be really thorough talk to several people to confirm how they're doing stuff.

Oh and from my experience you could only get them the morning of since they had to have the special badge holders for that particular day.
:FOR SALE::WISHLIST:

My bf uses my account also so PMs are either from me (Jenn aka tehlilone) or him :) If you haven't heard from me in a while just PM again I'm forgetful. Just a heads up.

rustedhalo

Post by rustedhalo » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:10 pm

There's been a lot of changes this year. With offering 4 day passes without preview night and such so you might just wanna email to make sure. If not you can pick up your Thursday badge Wednesday at an off site location, something else that's new. Then you can always ask somebody there Thursday about picking up your other passes. More info here http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci10_addl ... nonpreview

shihan82

Post by shihan82 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:39 pm

thanks a lot it looks like I have to pick up everything the morning of except for the Thursday pass which I can get on Wednesday offsite