SDCC AFTER PARTIES

It's that time again! SDCC 2010 is almost here, get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

base

SDCC AFTER PARTIES

Post by base » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Post here. I know there are some big ones planned!

jemappellekat

Re: SDCC AFTER PARTIES

Post by jemappellekat » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:12 pm

Munky King will probably have one again...
If you want to know whether, or not, I am realiable as a buyer/mule... just ask for references... I have PLENTY.

BUMP ME

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:36 am

MK is thursday
no kaiju big battle this year
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:41 am

jemappellekat wrote:Munky King will have one again...

there fixed it for you :lol:

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:44 pm

offsite crap
Geek Girls & Friends Tweet-Up - July 23rd – The popular site Geek Girls Network hosts this event at the Jolt N’ Joes in the Gaslamp District (the area across the street from the convention center). You can converse, meet the GGN staff, and party. The event is 21+ and people wanting to attend should RSVP

San Diego Zombie Walk – July 24th – The Zombie Walk returns to SDCC for another fun and free event. All ages are welcome and you don’t even have to be attending Comic-Con to join in. I was part of the Zombie Walk last year and it’s a lot of fun as tons of people get awesome Zombie face-paint and travel the streets of San Diego in a giant pack.

Zombie Walk After-Party – July 24th – Right after the Walk, people that are 21+ can go to the Quality Social club to party, eat, and enter some great contests. Also, a portion of the bar sales will benefit Donate Life California (California’s organ donation registry).

X-Sanguin 9 Fail-Safe Party – July 24th – This huge zombie/fallout themed bash includes a dance floor, 3 DJ’s, and the chance to explore San Diego’s catacombs

City of Heroes Party – July 23rd – The makers of the hit PC game City of Heroes are in town for their SDCC panel and are throwing a party at the Hard Rock Hotel on Friday night. There will be raffles and refreshments.

Marked Men Party – July 23rd – This pirate-themed event takes place on a full-size pirate ship replica and looks like a must attend for any pirate fan. Tickets are here and range from $30-50. More
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

base

Post by base » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Hard Rock is a good venue and on a Saturday night!

jemappellekat

Post by jemappellekat » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:49 pm

eckotyper wrote:
jemappellekat wrote:Munky King will have one again...

there fixed it for you :lol:

??
If you want to know whether, or not, I am realiable as a buyer/mule... just ask for references... I have PLENTY.

BUMP ME

fail2evolve

Post by fail2evolve » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:58 pm

he removed the "probably"
People I'm comfortable dealing with: Hypnotiq, Fuller, Eyeforaneye, DrftDrgn21, Chrisosaur, Irulan, Zombiemonkie, Pomasta, dunzo, esro, nerviswr3k, AlbertOne, blackandblueNH, CasWunn, Janeeliz22 (if i forgot you, pm me)
I would never deal with Art Asylum Boston or Jason Zenga. This is why.

How to Prep your Dunny (by Mezzn and Fail2Evolve) http://vimeo.com/24965810

tehlilone

Post by tehlilone » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Got the email for Munky King this morning. I like the mask idea :) It sounds fun

Thursday, July 22, 2010
9:30PM – 2AM

Is the Facebook RSVP page not up or is it just me?
:FOR SALE::WISHLIST:

My bf uses my account also so PMs are either from me (Jenn aka tehlilone) or him :) If you haven't heard from me in a while just PM again I'm forgetful. Just a heads up.

base

Post by base » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:05 pm

Mmmmmmmmmm.......excellent pizza at basic!!!!!

johnnyabsinthe

Post by johnnyabsinthe » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:21 pm

Here are a few web sites for finding after parties. Some of these sites are being updated on a daily basis.

San Diego Comic Con Unofficial Blog Offsite Events 2010
http://bit.ly/9ycXju

SandwichJohn Comic-Con After Parties And Events
http://bit.ly/9AouWK

Off-site events and parties happening during San Diego Comic-Con 2010
San Diego City Guide Examiner
http://bit.ly/9P0c20

The Hollywood Reporter Where to party at Comic-Con
http://bit.ly/bpHFcm

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:57 pm

so is daftpunk the ones that rented petco park for SDCC?

maybe
http://www.thedaftclub.com/showthread.php?t=6973
from SKET

Zero Mistro

Post by Zero Mistro » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:24 pm

in the link, the poster has another link and in the article it had this

Disney has been pulling out the stops to hype "Tron: Legacy" since 2008, and this year will mark its third appearance at Comic-Con. This year, the film will offer a series of "Comic-TRON" events that includes a panel discussion with the cast and filmmakers, as well the first look at new footage and merchandise. A performance by Daft Punk, the band that's producing the pic's soundtrack, had been hoped for, but the group that's notorious for making few public appearances will not be on hand. Of course, it's no surprise that the pic has embraced the San Diego confab: Strong fan response to test footage screened there helped land the pic a greenlight in the first place.
good trade with carcrashheather, silviajdm,blackandblueNH, luckyscrm

Gunnzo.com Get your vinyl here

robbieXeff

Post by robbieXeff » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:53 pm

not that i even know if it was possible to attend, i would love to see daft punk.
SALES THREAD

Good transactions with: Xmeat11ballX, GREG_DEEZEY, linh, loomisid, Maki Maki, halfapparition, Manga_Spawn, heebysdaman, Starlite, jaybi, silentjay, Marissaurus, quentdiggy, bigdaddyh, ketones, asprintingpress, bilbetsovic, spaghettee, the_don, tunneler66, moss420, haggard, restaurador, ontheDL, sumatra71, Turcicus, HeyJB, ZopBoy, Babyfreak6, wingnut80, mANNEe, eyeforaneye, haggard, hypnotiq, ChasBrock, dunnybunny, CMB, NotNotARobot, fragile, anubis2night, leinad, tobor2099, J3D1, chrisosaur, tekman8, D-LuX, achmad, 666ways2love, reganomics813, FericFanatic....

DO NOT DEAL WITH : bluegreenkey, takingbacktyler

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:29 pm

got the Mindstyle party to go to now also... ima see if i can get a invite to that :D

*drink ciroc, and appetizers*... once opened to public, bounce and smash to the real party...
THE MK PARTY
:lol:

jose2187

Post by jose2187 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:49 pm

I am having a bbq on sunday , artist, booze, and good food ,bison ny steaks burgandy pepper tri-tip from seaside market in cardif yum !!
Good Sell,Trade,buy: sonicnoise, whaaatah, =DuNnYnNuD=, mzkayDi,
johnnymu, jmf337,tunatuva, Stop_Stop_Stop,Liveat24fps,earthglass,
adik.na.chinoy, dunnydummy‚kano‚kidrobotny, lun3rst4r15, gmiddleswarth,
de Large,deadlemming, riddlped , bubblegumking , NSTNATE ,dunnymoney , HBCoffin,chronic,fplus , Trademark78 , lalolo,moosej24 , pause, snarebum
, drommerboy2

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:25 pm

jose2187 wrote:I am having a bbq on sunday , artist, booze, and good food ,bison ny steaks burgandy pepper tri-tip from seaside market in cardif yum !!

sounds hella bomb!... im leaving on sat :(

jose2187

Post by jose2187 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:37 pm

eckotyper wrote:
jose2187 wrote:I am having a bbq on sunday , artist, booze, and good food ,bison ny steaks burgandy pepper tri-tip from seaside market in cardif yum !!

sounds hella bomb!... im leaving on sat :(

Sucks
Good Sell,Trade,buy: sonicnoise, whaaatah, =DuNnYnNuD=, mzkayDi,
johnnymu, jmf337,tunatuva, Stop_Stop_Stop,Liveat24fps,earthglass,
adik.na.chinoy, dunnydummy‚kano‚kidrobotny, lun3rst4r15, gmiddleswarth,
de Large,deadlemming, riddlped , bubblegumking , NSTNATE ,dunnymoney , HBCoffin,chronic,fplus , Trademark78 , lalolo,moosej24 , pause, snarebum
, drommerboy2

jemappellekat

Post by jemappellekat » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:42 pm

If you need help, holla... But keep me away from the BBQ - unless you want it to explode...

BUMP ME

jemappellekat

Post by jemappellekat » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:44 pm

eckotyper wrote:got the Mindstyle party to go to now also... ima see if i can get a invite to that :D

*drink ciroc, and appetizers*... once opened to public, bounce and smash to the real party...
THE MK PARTY
:lol:

It's blacks away from the MK party, which is convenient...

BTW, I agree with the sentiment shared under your gif. Awesome.

BUMP ME

base

Post by base » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Hi five to kat! Holding it down @ bar basic on thursday. Already hearing about inital plans for next year for one manufacturer . 2011 is gonna rock.

jemappellekat

Post by jemappellekat » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:30 pm

base wrote:Hi five to kat! Holding it down @ bar basic on thursday. Already hearing about inital plans for next year for one manufacturer . 2011 is gonna rock.

You were right abut the pizza... LOL. SO RIGHT.

Cannot wait for 2011, MR. FADED!!!!!! Hahahaha!

BUMP ME