SDCC mule thread

It's that time again! SDCC 2010 is almost here, get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

moss420

Re: SDCC mule thread

Post by moss420 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:32 pm

halfapparition wrote:you guys are gonna have to sign over an arm and leg for the 8" skullhead, especially if it is GID

pretty sure it is!

LTB or trade: Anything Huck Gee especially customs and prints, supakitch, fatale-baroness, animal ride from pure trance Junko Mizuno
Good traders/Good sellers: Diakka dabuddha, bernieasf, apeboy, chrisosaur, dunkmax, UNCLE, JORDAN23, ace_of_trumps, luckyscrm, nstate, many more just ask! ROBBED BY: fail2evolve sorry but you did!
Always looking to buy sick customs
I have plenty of dunny's from most series for sale as well. Just ask me!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/moss420/
"It's like you're the Dopeman. You can smoke a pound in a single bound"-bubbles TPB
my colectionhttp://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2149512
"rhinos are the new monkeys!" ~HUCK GEE

irrelevant

Post by irrelevant » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm

if anyone can nab me a munko and get it signed by david choe, get at me. not to be too picky, but i'd love one of the gray munkos.

thanks!

:rock:

takuto

Post by takuto » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Looking for mule for Black & White - Luke Chueh.
WTB: Paws Rainbow!!
Michael Lau - 068 lazy prodig and Lazy Fatwest

Fantastic deals: sadistic spork, Aussietoyrama, joshua, Enderz, creaturion,Jackcuzzy, gamugamo

JayJayFool

Post by JayJayFool » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:15 pm

I need a mule for the DJ Lance Dunny signed if you can but it doesn't have to be!! If ANYONE can help me out PM ASAP!!!!!!
I need money for Custom Yetis!! So buy my stuff!!! Got a Black lucky cat 8" and a Blue Tara McP 8" http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=162721

Take a look at some of my customs i've done!!http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=117819

Zero Mistro

Post by Zero Mistro » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:16 pm

irrelevant wrote:if anyone can nab me a munko and get it signed by david choe, get at me. not to be too picky, but i'd love one of the gray munkos.

thanks!

i hope you know they are blind boxed! :D
good trade with carcrashheather, silviajdm,blackandblueNH, luckyscrm

Gunnzo.com Get your vinyl here

irrelevant

Post by irrelevant » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Zero Mistro wrote:
irrelevant wrote:if anyone can nab me a munko and get it signed by david choe, get at me. not to be too picky, but i'd love one of the gray munkos.

thanks!

i hope you know they are blind boxed! :D

i do, but i was thinking there might be the off chance that some are open at the giant robot booth. you never know! ;)

i guess i'm being too picky. :lol:

SirNarwhal

Post by SirNarwhal » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:43 pm

I'd just like to throw this out there, I don't think I'll be able to grab any more of the Skullhead 8" Dunnys since so many of you already contacted me about them and I'm pretty sure they'll be one per person. If anyone needs anything else muled, let me know, but I don't think I can get anymore of the Skullheads. Anyone know if they are 1 per person or not?
Good trades with: bigdrumface
Good transactions with: eoin3, timmyblueeyes, edouble, and ATLdunnydundun, Squidnik, tallaballa, yup
Collection so far: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=151153
Looking to buy: Please help on these, I've been looking for them for months now! Original mono Rose Vampire, Black SSSS Rose Vampire, Green Hell Rose Vampire, Original Milton, Yellow Milton.

Zero Mistro

Post by Zero Mistro » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:55 pm

i think they are, if they do the wristband it will be one per a person, and wouldnt be fair at all if someone can scoop up a bunch, thats why im bringing people so i can have a small army of huck skull heads.
good trade with carcrashheather, silviajdm,blackandblueNH, luckyscrm

Gunnzo.com Get your vinyl here

dubwars

Post by dubwars » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 am

Hey if someone is willing to get for me the 3" dunnies DJ Lance rock and Ketchup from sket one just let me know.
I don't know if this dunnies are going to be hard to get at the SDCC but if you want to do it for me just let me know.

Patrick
Good buys from:
2xPandabandit12,Sakuradave,Joealmighty,Fantazn,Razuuu-one,alien445226,midnight26man,Tron,Pet1,dunnyDummy,Linh,Todivision,
busizem718,maraudandembezz,NathanCavitt,Quest1,Amethystcape,Manga_Spawn,
tron,phazeonedj,HakkaJai, Noodle591,Ardabus Rubber,jceballo,luckita,haseown, eyeforaneye,LLslickD,PET1,Rasa,666ways2love,adik.na.chinoy,luckyscrm,lamey_the_bgp,SigNewton

Buyers from me:
dds3254 ,jack3tang,vinylgoddess,haggard,clandestine,deadpute,snitz3x,J_Walrus

Good trade:Obsidian,Orangeuglad,Wooly,deadlemming,Lui,wsg313,jpark01,

Scammer:eoin3,1upgames

Not going to buy from:444x444

Countrys i've shipped to:
USA,Indonesia,Sweden,France,Canada,Australia,Taiwan

Boardie 4 life:Linh,snitz AhhCheew

JayJayFool

Post by JayJayFool » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:35 am

Zero Mistro wrote:i think they are, if they do the wristband it will be one per a person, and wouldnt be fair at all if someone can scoop up a bunch, thats why im bringing people so i can have a small army of huck skull heads.

...if youre gonna have a small army then you can part with one and send it my way! :o
I need money for Custom Yetis!! So buy my stuff!!! Got a Black lucky cat 8" and a Blue Tara McP 8" http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=162721

Take a look at some of my customs i've done!!http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=117819

lowkey

Post by lowkey » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:24 am

still looking for a boardie to help me get a skullhead or the dj lance rock. name your price! thanks again. fingers crossed.
found from the ground & bound to it

tron

Post by tron » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:07 am

Found thanks!
Last edited by tron on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

TiredChildren

Post by TiredChildren » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:06 am

I'd love to get my hands on Slick's LA Hands. I'm looking to get the Gold Finger edition that's available Friday. Hit me up if you can help. Thanks!!!
Great Transactions / Boardies:
PlasticMe / Arne Saknussen / decep0ner / f451 / nmr509 / geoffcuddy / jrock1819 / daelementz / car / ChefJt / acityinside / bk_bk / busizem718 / Josh / dunnycrazed101 / whthalo / kp / zephyr / bootleg_mixtape / ray8753 / tvsinny / liv22 / fankypanchu / ratmloud / spunla / eec007 / munchkins021 / Quiz / dubwars / Mesmithy / pandabandit12 / fhamel / zhurrie / CHIP* / eyeforaneye / Zhurrie / dunnybunny / arc / Fliptrickz916 / tron

JinEX

Post by JinEX » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:43 pm

looking for a mule for the SDCC Huck GEE

paying a fair mule price :p
WTB

Joe Ledbetter X Sanrio Carpool print

My Collection
My Sales

My Sales:

Great Transactions with: jmf337, happysusan2001, linhpham1201(X2), bluegreenkey, Miznotic_Garden, saiko, Xeneize666(X2), timselF, j3tang, Jackcuzzy, fairladyz, YnoD, dubwars, Vinylsolja, ZopBoy, Toasted678, RGodz, brobles, kaestar, Philsen, honkyponky, asulove, Freddypjr

Image Image

Alphakitty

Post by Alphakitty » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:40 pm

If anyone needs anything from Super7, I'm going to be standing on line early for their booth on preview night and can mule just for that booth. I am already picking up a Rose Vampire and the 3 Fentons for someone, but if you want anything from them hit me up and let me know! Their exclusives are ridic awesome this year.

Update: I am full up on most of the monster family items. I can still mule for some of the bigger stuff (stomp, mongolion, etc) but mini mummy boys & gators, rose vamp, power mister, garuru and big sal as well as monster family packs 2 & 3 I am already picking up for people.
Last edited by Alphakitty on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

elevatedflow

Post by elevatedflow » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Mule for
Luke Chueh Black & White
Frank Kozik Cubano Labbit
Great Sellers :
Reactor88,Dodecahedron,mp46,wsg313,ckwok528,nerbous,chronic
stylepiggy,jmf337,YummyOreos,poopchalupa,FericFanatic,Memcleod
heebysdaman,sstroh84,robbieXeff,nick210214,Slack,CAR,SJSharkie
hypekickz,bigdaddyh,A.D.B,haseown,dunnydummy,scud80,jdmslut
halfapparition,t0nyxp,ineedalife,tr3e,kevbayer,core4pro,adik.na.chinoy
eyeforaneye,JaneMancini,666doll,ineedalife,NewAddictions

Great Buys & Trades :
WandererLA, lbzx006x, fifobkc, masonmxn

My Collection!

SirNarwhal

Post by SirNarwhal » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Just throwing this out there. It's IMPOSSIBLE for ANYONE to mule the Black in White by Luke Chueh. Not only is it limited to 1 per person, there will also be a raffle to even buy one. I do have about 6-8 people there with myself, but out of that we'll more than likely get one figure and that's going to myself. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that this piece is impossible to mule.
Good trades with: bigdrumface
Good transactions with: eoin3, timmyblueeyes, edouble, and ATLdunnydundun, Squidnik, tallaballa, yup
Collection so far: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=151153
Looking to buy: Please help on these, I've been looking for them for months now! Original mono Rose Vampire, Black SSSS Rose Vampire, Green Hell Rose Vampire, Original Milton, Yellow Milton.

takuto

Post by takuto » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:23 pm

SirNarwhal wrote:Just throwing this out there. It's IMPOSSIBLE for ANYONE to mule the Black in White by Luke Chueh. Not only is it limited to 1 per person, there will also be a raffle to even buy one. I do have about 6-8 people there with myself, but out of that we'll more than likely get one figure and that's going to myself. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that this piece is impossible to mule.

Awee. How'd you find out?
WTB: Paws Rainbow!!
Michael Lau - 068 lazy prodig and Lazy Fatwest

Fantastic deals: sadistic spork, Aussietoyrama, joshua, Enderz, creaturion,Jackcuzzy, gamugamo

Riffbear

Post by Riffbear » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 pm

DrftDrgn21 wrote:Would love an erick scarecrow mule if there's anyone out there?!?! Info soon to be revealed... Will compensate well!! Please pm....

Help this rad dude.
Seeking KAWS prints.

sinfulliam

Post by sinfulliam » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:21 pm

looking for a mule to get two of the DISSIZIT vinyl mickey LA hands...the white gold finger edition,............

elevatedflow

Post by elevatedflow » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:45 am

takuto wrote:
SirNarwhal wrote:Just throwing this out there. It's IMPOSSIBLE for ANYONE to mule the Black in White by Luke Chueh. Not only is it limited to 1 per person, there will also be a raffle to even buy one. I do have about 6-8 people there with myself, but out of that we'll more than likely get one figure and that's going to myself. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that this piece is impossible to mule.

Awee. How'd you find out?

its how they raffled off the bunny head last year ... but take note that because of this method, it allowed people who wandered off to not pick up their chance and had some left over! i know cause i was there and eventually they were on the munkey king site!
Great Sellers :
Reactor88,Dodecahedron,mp46,wsg313,ckwok528,nerbous,chronic
stylepiggy,jmf337,YummyOreos,poopchalupa,FericFanatic,Memcleod
heebysdaman,sstroh84,robbieXeff,nick210214,Slack,CAR,SJSharkie
hypekickz,bigdaddyh,A.D.B,haseown,dunnydummy,scud80,jdmslut
halfapparition,t0nyxp,ineedalife,tr3e,kevbayer,core4pro,adik.na.chinoy
eyeforaneye,JaneMancini,666doll,ineedalife,NewAddictions

Great Buys & Trades :
WandererLA, lbzx006x, fifobkc, masonmxn

My Collection!

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:35 pm

are u sure? im assumign the raffle wont be so bad, i bet they have 150-200 available for the con, being the run is 800!

not to mention folks are sweating it to much if they dont get it, its a pre release... meaning down the line i bet u munky king has a event/signing/party at their store to celebrate the real release of the figure!

the_don

Post by the_don » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:52 pm

eckotyper wrote:

are u sure? im assumign the raffle wont be so bad, i bet they have 150-200 available for the con, being the run is 800!

not to mention folks are sweating it to much if they dont get it, its a pre release... meaning down the line i bet u munky king has a event/signing/party at their store to celebrate the real release of the figure!

last year they did a raffle for the decapitated heads and then they didn't even sell out
Check out my sales thread for some good deals: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=137438

hu8o

Post by hu8o » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:59 pm

Anyway, this is a beautiful piece! The first Luke Chueh to enter my wish list.
hu8o
---
WTB:
Baseman's 3" Hump Qee Dump Qee [yellow] (not orange)
Biskup's Helper Flopdoodle version [dark blue]
Jon Burgerman's Bambo Burgermenos (Qee #1179, pink and yellow)
Kaws's Companion Bearbrick 2006 version [all sizes]
James Jarvis's King Ken full size [white]
Jermaine Rogers's Dero and Veil [Dero red clear, Dero GID, Veil red clear]

Good trade with: ckwok528, nick210214, soundklash, DnNnYnNuD, oversprayed, iamjdub, Diesel, sergiong, WuzOne, bk_bk, chaptaylor, Nicocato, phienomenal, razuuu-one, aBAYBAY, fantomas, Babyfreak6, restaurador, Trademark78 and many others

robynndarcy

Post by robynndarcy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Looking for someone who can get me a Jesse Hernandez OG Ozomahtli from Dragatomi's booth #3848. I will pay you a good mule fee. Pic below. PM me if you can help.

My Collection

Great Transactions:
originalkaws, ineedalife, emilys1015, rjl, spaghettee, snooker, jonwon, nguyenma, ArdabusRubber, Dupper, Chani, naoyazwife, rosstamicahdesign, iNom, xxclandestinexx, DaVe^_^, Hiyata, SecurityGeek, kiwi888, Buellster