SDCC mule thread

It's that time again! SDCC 2010 is almost here, get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

the_don

SDCC mule thread

Post by the_don » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:45 pm

This is a thread for people who are either looking for a mule or offering mule services for SDCC 2010.

I'll start: I'm looking for a mule, I don't have a huge list, just a couple things I'm looking for.
I will be at NYCC and would be happy to mule something in return, or can pay cash, or trade toys - check my sig for what I have.

Check out my sales thread for some good deals: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=137438

dubwars

Re: SDCC mule thread

Post by dubwars » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:09 pm

I'm also looking for a mule only i don't know which toys i want.
Is there a list of designers and their toys that they are releasing?

If someone has a link for me just let me know.

Thanks ;)
Good buys from:
2xPandabandit12,Sakuradave,Joealmighty,Fantazn,Razuuu-one,alien445226,midnight26man,Tron,Pet1,dunnyDummy,Linh,Todivision,
busizem718,maraudandembezz,NathanCavitt,Quest1,Amethystcape,Manga_Spawn,
tron,phazeonedj,HakkaJai, Noodle591,Ardabus Rubber,jceballo,luckita,haseown, eyeforaneye,LLslickD,PET1,Rasa,666ways2love,adik.na.chinoy,luckyscrm,lamey_the_bgp,SigNewton

Buyers from me:
dds3254 ,jack3tang,vinylgoddess,haggard,clandestine,deadpute,snitz3x,J_Walrus

Good trade:Obsidian,Orangeuglad,Wooly,deadlemming,Lui,wsg313,jpark01,

Scammer:eoin3,1upgames

Not going to buy from:444x444

Countrys i've shipped to:
USA,Indonesia,Sweden,France,Canada,Australia,Taiwan

Boardie 4 life:Linh,snitz AhhCheew

Nutter

Post by Nutter » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Im looking for a Super7 mule.
Great transactions- amethystcape / bluegreenkey / bubblegumking(x2) / crestone / DaVe^_^ / doughboy / DrftDrgn21 / drilone(x2) / droppixel / dtrain / dubwars / dunnywhodunnywhat / eckotyper / gmiddelswarth / hairbland / jaydien / j0nwalsh / linh(x2) / lui / mANNEe / MrAfternoon / Nikejerk(x3) / oggyboy / quis23 / riddlped / samuraikiss / saraean / shauni55(x2) / Sycosid / tavaro / tedmcintyre / tevans333 / TheDonBot351 / toy zombie / trentmath / tron / Turcicus / turdhole / Vinylsolja / zincsaucier442(x2)

sinkFLsink

Post by sinkFLsink » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:37 pm

I am in need of mule services from 2-3 booths starting on Thursday. Please PM me if you'd like to make some extra spending cash. Thanks.

wingnut80

Post by wingnut80 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:43 pm

I'm looking to get whatever Dunnys/Labbits KR has up for grabs this year. If anyone can help me out, it would be much appreciated, and of course I would be willing to pay. Haha.
"You were alone at the time, and the time now is always. Always was a word you used in promises. It is valueless."

FS/FT!

WTB/WTT!

Great buyers/sellers/traders!

PopChopShop!

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:05 pm

wingnut80 wrote:I'm looking to get whatever Dunnys/Labbits KR has up for grabs this year. If anyone can help me out, it would be much appreciated, and of course I would be willing to pay. Haha.

good luck if what is scheduled makes it in from the factory it will be just as sought after as the jessup
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

fail2evolve

Post by fail2evolve » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 pm

halfapparition wrote:
wingnut80 wrote:I'm looking to get whatever Dunnys/Labbits KR has up for grabs this year. If anyone can help me out, it would be much appreciated, and of course I would be willing to pay. Haha.

good luck if what is scheduled makes it in from the factory it will be just as sought after as the jessup

dang now i have to find a mule too. i was doing so good...
People I'm comfortable dealing with: Hypnotiq, Fuller, Eyeforaneye, DrftDrgn21, Chrisosaur, Irulan, Zombiemonkie, Pomasta, dunzo, esro, nerviswr3k, AlbertOne, blackandblueNH, CasWunn, Janeeliz22 (if i forgot you, pm me)
I would never deal with Art Asylum Boston or Jason Zenga. This is why.

How to Prep your Dunny (by Mezzn and Fail2Evolve) http://vimeo.com/24965810

zonrboy

Post by zonrboy » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:11 am

Also looking for mule for SDCC and preview night PM me :D
GOOD TRANSACTIONS WITH:
Richl, FAS, Rustedhalo, Cheeky, Joealmighty, Tamara988, Yorickbrown, RessTroop, xxclandestinexx, rontek3000, Raidersp85, SUSAN2008, dun182, LuvMuffin, =DuNnYnNuD=, didadi808, timmyblueeyes, *cheeto*, erickscarecrow, minor D, hgreene, shuijingfantasy, ClarkR, Luvin Tha Game, WuzOne, H2OBear, Foxracing808, flatland333, phaughey, jenifirst, the_don, gmiddleswarth x2, mfmunny, snooker, DX_Psycho, hypekickz, NewAddictions, ilovesteampunk, nomoney4dunny , Nismo, chocoboy83, Makimaki, wooley and many many more....

Luckita

Post by Luckita » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:54 am

Excellent thread. :D

As some of you may know, i need someone to mule for me to get me a Petit Lapin in California that's been released on preview night.

Fortunately a couple of people have contacted me already, so i couldnt be more grateful. I really hope i get Mr clement to tell me which the price will be so i can send the money to the marvellous volunteers soon.
I'm selling my Soopa Maria Lanna NIB here: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=245902 Check it out!

Great transactions with:
  • Aussietoyrama, bk_bk, Brainiak76, cheeky, childosun, ckwok528, dubwars, dunnyrocks, dunz0, fluxchar, g33klaura, HaHaAjp, HaynMade, heebysdaman, holungwooy, Howdy, idlechimp, Jackcuzzy, jmf337, jtoki, Mastodon, miele, moshi, mr clement london, NSTNATE, popoyu, QUASIMO, quentdiggy, Quiz, Saint721, starkravinmad, steve c, STP03bluesi, tedmcintyre, thisbwill, tron.

silviajdm

Post by silviajdm » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:17 am

If anyone is going for Visell items, hit me up I could use a good mule :lol:

wingnut80

Post by wingnut80 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:27 am

halfapparition wrote:

the suspense is killing me!

are you going to be there halfapp? wanna mule for me? haha. :D
"You were alone at the time, and the time now is always. Always was a word you used in promises. It is valueless."

FS/FT!

WTB/WTT!

Great buyers/sellers/traders!

PopChopShop!

Zero Mistro

Post by Zero Mistro » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:01 am

If i get more than a few of hucks then i would be willing to trade for last years lucky cat!
good trade with carcrashheather, silviajdm,blackandblueNH, luckyscrm

Gunnzo.com Get your vinyl here

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 am

wingnut80 wrote:
halfapparition wrote:

the suspense is killing me!

are you going to be there halfapp? wanna mule for me? haha. :D

ill be there but no muling for me after the fiasco last year
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

adik.na.chinoy

Post by adik.na.chinoy » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:39 am

i too am looking for a mule since im busy with work and is located in nyc :(.....its for any dunny that is coming out just for that

Toasted678

Post by Toasted678 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:55 am

I'm as well looking for a mule. Only like 2-3 items. Definitely get you some extra spending money if you help me out!! PM me if you can! Thanks!
"Old boys have their playthings as well as young ones; the difference is only in the price."
-Benjamin Franklin

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:57 pm

the only way i'll mule is if im done for the day, and check my phone and stuff is easy to get... besides that... im not wasting my time with it, it takes so much out of your day its not even funny.

Floyd 44

Post by Floyd 44 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:22 pm

I don't know what I want yet but I will trade SDCC mule service for Dragon*Con and /or NYCC mule service. (I will be going to both of the later) :rolleyes:
Last edited by Floyd 44 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Custom thread: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 98&start=0
SALES THREAD: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=157097
LTB:......
Great transactions: jmf337, Diakka00, hashishan, Subjectnamehere, yup, flatland333, romanquex3n, silviajdm, samuraikiss, lunazjy, sea creature14, Evilrabbitry, busizem718, Lunabee, steve c, Moloko Plus, dubwars, Kingly Decay, dunnyjake, adik.na.chinoy, NSTNATE, Rasa, KFin67, WeirdForceOne, Squink, Yomi, Nikejerk, Anubis2night, NinJaSkills, DrftDrgn21, heySuburbia, silviajdm,
Dr.Mugg, chrisosaur, tyler2313, rustedhalo, lanarta, altercrisis, ArdabusRubber, consumption, Ultra999, richr2003, buttoneyestoys, TheVinylCountdown, consumption, oliveira, touj03, xxgijojoxx, terrorpanda, Drilone, Daimyo, gregm, hypnotiq, erikjorgensen30, MilanoSleep, freezah, konfucious, wingnut80, akn220

the_don

Post by the_don » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Floyd 44 wrote:I don't know what I want yet but I will trade SDCC mule service for Dragon*Con and /or NYCC mule service.

PM'd
Check out my sales thread for some good deals: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=137438

jemappellekat

Post by jemappellekat » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 pm

I'll mule for the right price... but it all depends. I am going to try and have 100% fun this year and some *boardies* took forever to get in payment.
If you want to know whether, or not, I am realiable as a buyer/mule... just ask for references... I have PLENTY.

BUMP ME

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am

for anyone needing a mule
remember, it is a pain in the ASSSSS for people muling for u. long lines, vendors not caring, dumbass fanboys, flippers, idiots, even longer lines, chaos, etc...

basically it is a very bug undertaking if someone gets something for you
from SKET

Sykogrl

Post by Sykogrl » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:52 am

halfapparition wrote:for anyone needing a mule
remember, it is a pain in the ASSSSS for people muling for u. long lines, vendors not caring, dumbass fanboys, flippers, idiots, even longer lines, chaos, etc...

basically it is a very bug undertaking if someone gets something for you

I agree based on my experience last year. I am going to try for some stuff but I would feel bad if I didn't get it. :?
Great transactions: lulubee, grimlock (2), OsirisOrion (2), Grimsheep, Fes(2), Rsinart(4), DMS(2), Nebulon5, bk_bk(2), del730(2), WuzOne(4), gawein, Squidnik(2), TungTLe, Arne Saknussen, leinad, OntheDL, coolvader,o_kedoki,orangeroad,jonpaulkaiser, Nikejerk (2), fplus, Zako, Mendez

Want:Big Sal and Lucha bear customs

Hollywood

Post by Hollywood » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:22 am

Looking for a mule for just a few items please.

I can pay before hand if I/you know the price of the items. and of course help your pocket for spending money.

Cheers!! :partyman:
Word!

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:39 am

actually after thinking about it, im not going to mule at all, i tried to do so for someone at wondercon, and they were really hurt taht i only was able to score 1/4 of waht they wanted so they in return didnt even really want the 1 i was able to score... im not going to do that again... im worrying about #1 this time and thats it.

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:41 am

eckotyper wrote:actually after thinking about it, im not going to mule at all, i tried to do so for someone at wondercon, and they were really hurt taht i only was able to score 1/4 of waht they wanted so they in return didnt even really want the 1 i was able to score... im not going to do that again... im worrying about #1 this time and thats it.

didnt you wait in line once for a scmuck for 3.5 hours and he he
1. gave you $5 for your time
and
2. didnt return the fave at NYCC
from SKET

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:51 am

halfapparition wrote:
eckotyper wrote:actually after thinking about it, im not going to mule at all, i tried to do so for someone at wondercon, and they were really hurt taht i only was able to score 1/4 of waht they wanted so they in return didnt even really want the 1 i was able to score... im not going to do that again... im worrying about #1 this time and thats it.

didnt you wait in line once for a scmuck for 3.5 hours and he he
1. gave you $5 for your time
and
2. didnt return the fave at NYCC

nooo that was a totally different release that that happened, but that just goes to show you the pains of muling...

it's nice to do a favor... but i've had a favor done for me, returned the favor, and been asked again for a favor from a person, saying i owed them for the favor they did for me. even though it was already returned... ups, and downs...
besides SDCC exclusives over NYCC exclusives... i can tell you ive never been to NYCC, but i know its nowhere near as busy as SDCC, if i do make it to NYCC, I am almost sure I wouldn't have any trouble grabbing exclusives.