SDCC 2010 exclusive thread

It's that time again! SDCC 2010 is almost here, get ready! Here you can discuss everything SDCC!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

halfapparition

Re: SDCC 2010 exclusive thread

Post by halfapparition » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:28 pm

Fifizzle wrote:
halfapparition wrote:Image

Any more info on this? Never seen the middle Geisha before.

look close
you havent seen any of those the mouth is diff

from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

moss420

Post by moss420 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:43 pm

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SOO GETTING THIS HUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LTB or trade: Anything Huck Gee especially customs and prints, supakitch, fatale-baroness, animal ride from pure trance Junko Mizuno
Good traders/Good sellers: Diakka dabuddha, bernieasf, apeboy, chrisosaur, dunkmax, UNCLE, JORDAN23, ace_of_trumps, luckyscrm, nstate, many more just ask! ROBBED BY: fail2evolve sorry but you did!
Always looking to buy sick customs
I have plenty of dunny's from most series for sale as well. Just ask me!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/moss420/
"It's like you're the Dopeman. You can smoke a pound in a single bound"-bubbles TPB
my colectionhttp://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2149512
"rhinos are the new monkeys!" ~HUCK GEE

tunneler66

Post by tunneler66 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:47 pm

Need the Huck. I hope I can run fast enough to the back wall. Also hopefully at 9am exactly there won't be 40 people in line already, which was utter crap.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY SELL THREAD:
viewtopic.php?t=132509

----------------------------------------------------------
WANTS:
[size=50]----------------------------------------------------------

FOR TRADE/SALE:
ThreeA 1/6 Andy Square with Print - $60shipped
Two 8" & 3" Deph Big Mouth Dunnys
Yoskay Yamamoto Prints (almost all)
----------------------------------------------------------

Good Transactions with 50+ members in good standing
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pandabandit12

Post by pandabandit12 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:48 pm

moss420 wrote:FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SOO GETTING THIS HUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know! i'm freaking excited that it's on Saturday, i really feel like i have a chance at this one!

now i'm curious about size and price =]

pandabandit12

Post by pandabandit12 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:49 pm

tunneler66 wrote:Need the Huck. I hope I can run fast enough to the back wall. Also hopefully at 9am exactly there won't be 40 people in line already, which was utter crap.

what do u mean about running to the back wall? is there not a line at the booth?

moss420

Post by moss420 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:55 pm

i am plastic too is a book.
i believe these are 8" hucks...
LTB or trade: Anything Huck Gee especially customs and prints, supakitch, fatale-baroness, animal ride from pure trance Junko Mizuno
Good traders/Good sellers: Diakka dabuddha, bernieasf, apeboy, chrisosaur, dunkmax, UNCLE, JORDAN23, ace_of_trumps, luckyscrm, nstate, many more just ask! ROBBED BY: fail2evolve sorry but you did!
Always looking to buy sick customs
I have plenty of dunny's from most series for sale as well. Just ask me!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/moss420/
"It's like you're the Dopeman. You can smoke a pound in a single bound"-bubbles TPB
my colectionhttp://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2149512
"rhinos are the new monkeys!" ~HUCK GEE

just1nj

Post by just1nj » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:57 pm

there is a line at the booth, but the other 150-400 ppl wait against the back wall.

pandabandit12

Post by pandabandit12 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:05 pm

hot damn...gotta get my game face on lol

8" skullhead, i'm so stoked on this one!

thx for the replies =]

rustedhalo

Post by rustedhalo » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:10 pm

Steamcrow SDCC exclusive copper resin Feratu Friends. Each Friend idol stands 5 and a half inches tall, and is quite a hefty piece of cast resin. They’re hand painted in steampunk copper, and each one is unique with their own distressing, fault lines, and cracks. Individual idols hold a tiny little poison flask (empty) which it butlers on a teeny tiny platter. They’re modeled on the Feratu bloodsuckers, from Steam Crow’s Monster Commute webcomic. http://www.monstercommute.com/

10 will be on sale at the Steam Crow Booth at the San Diego Comic-Con, #4207 for $50 each.

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:17 pm

rustedhalo wrote:Image
Steamcrow SDCC exclusive copper resin Feratu Friends. Each Friend idol stands 5 and a half inches tall, and is quite a hefty piece of cast resin. They’re hand painted in steampunk copper, and each one is unique with their own distressing, fault lines, and cracks. Individual idols hold a tiny little poison flask (empty) which it butlers on a teeny tiny platter. They’re modeled on the Feratu bloodsuckers, from Steam Crow’s Monster Commute webcomic. http://www.monstercommute.com/

10 will be on sale at the Steam Crow Booth at the San Diego Comic-Con, #4207 for $50 each.

thats FCKN ugly. the lil goth kids will scream im sure for it
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

FilmArchitect

Post by FilmArchitect » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:18 pm

just1nj wrote:there is a line at the booth, but the other 150-400 ppl wait against the back wall.

In regards to the exclusive Huck......
Is the 1-3pm time for the signing only? In other words do they start selling right when the doors open, first come first served and then you can come back @1 for sigs if you want too.
Also what is the run on the exclusives usually -- 1000 ? or fewer?
-----
Good Transactions:
djfohm, ChewieOK, Jables, mschulist, fantomas, Fiashly, stilspinin, lummage, Howdy, xxclandestinexx, tehlilone, Nutter, tallaballa, bluegreenkey, drybones, thndrstrk

just1nj

Post by just1nj » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:19 pm

pandabandit12 wrote:hot damn...gotta get my game face on lol

8" skullhead, i'm so stoked on this one!

thx for the replies =]

you better hope KR kicks ppl with exhibitor passes to the back of the line.

just1nj

Post by just1nj » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:21 pm

FilmArchitect wrote:
just1nj wrote:there is a line at the booth, but the other 150-400 ppl wait against the back wall.

In regards to the exclusive Huck......
Is the 1-3pm time for the signing only? In other words do they start selling right when the doors open, first come first served and then you can come back @1 for sigs if you want too.
Also what is the run on the exclusives usually -- 1000 ? or fewer?

no idea.. i thought the 11am releases last yr were good. not sure why 1pm is the time now
with such a popular in demand dunny ppl are def gonna line up when the doors open.
youre basically gonna throw away a good 4 hrs waiting for the thing.

i believe there was a signing last yr at kr that was after the time they started selling. tell me if im wrong, but i think it was dephs fatcap or the visell/kozik labbit.

haggard

Post by haggard » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Last edited by haggard on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good Business: Marissaurus, mANNEe, jayneticz, iliksprite, g-bo., shiza, Jonwon, HeyJB(x3), KevinW, KFin67(x3), wsg313, Foxracing808, 666ways2love, saraean, ghettoenhanced, SecurityGeek, dubwars, Swartz, jmf337, JaLeo, hypekickz(nicest dude you will deal with), halfpanda, Nicocato, APina, ticktockbadabing, icky2unk, clarkp23, YourSoRad, fhamel, Kiedoy, terrorpanda

Bad Business:

MY SALES
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=164675

MY WEAK COLLECTION
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48532264@N06/

Zero Mistro

Post by Zero Mistro » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:41 pm

sorry if this is a newb question but what do you mean back wall?
good trade with carcrashheather, silviajdm,blackandblueNH, luckyscrm

Gunnzo.com Get your vinyl here

just1nj

Post by just1nj » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:53 pm

you'll find it fairly easily. its the back wall of the building.

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:57 pm

if its anything like 07-08 then they will hand out wristbands... if u get a wristband ur good to go... at the designated time u can wait in line to get it signe,d or go about your day, and after the signing is over casually walk up and grab your exclusive as it will still be there for u because u have one reserved with your wristband... i hope this is the case, i can care less about getting it signed, waiting 2-3 hours for a signature is crazy... especialyl when i see huck 3-4 times a year, just have him sign it on a different occasion that is easier on me.

FilmArchitect

Post by FilmArchitect » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:03 pm

eckotyper wrote:if its anything like 07-08 then they will hand out wristbands... if u get a wristband ur good to go... at the designated time u can wait in line to get it signe,d or go about your day, and after the signing is over casually walk up and grab your exclusive as it will still be there for u because u have one reserved with your wristband... i hope this is the case, i can care less about getting it signed, waiting 2-3 hours for a signature is crazy... especialyl when i see huck 3-4 times a year, just have him sign it on a different occasion that is easier on me.

Sorry for the redundancy of the question, but if they do wristbands (fingers crossed) then will it be first come first served right when the doors open on Sat, or will they announce a time that they will hand them out etc etc. Just don't wanna miss out.
-----
Good Transactions:
djfohm, ChewieOK, Jables, mschulist, fantomas, Fiashly, stilspinin, lummage, Howdy, xxclandestinexx, tehlilone, Nutter, tallaballa, bluegreenkey, drybones, thndrstrk

drilone

Post by drilone » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:12 pm

FilmArchitect wrote:
eckotyper wrote:if its anything like 07-08 then they will hand out wristbands... if u get a wristband ur good to go... at the designated time u can wait in line to get it signe,d or go about your day, and after the signing is over casually walk up and grab your exclusive as it will still be there for u because u have one reserved with your wristband... i hope this is the case, i can care less about getting it signed, waiting 2-3 hours for a signature is crazy... especialyl when i see huck 3-4 times a year, just have him sign it on a different occasion that is easier on me.

Sorry for the redundancy of the question, but if they do wristbands (fingers crossed) then will it be first come first served right when the doors open on Sat, or will they announce a time that they will hand them out etc etc. Just don't wanna miss out.

Probably be at 1pm

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:33 pm

FilmArchitect wrote:

honestly
things change yearly
so just go ask EVERY day because sometimes it changes daily
from SKET

just1nj

Post by just1nj » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:38 pm

and follow dem tweets

HappyPandaToys

Post by HappyPandaToys » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:51 pm

halfapparition wrote:

Its based on art from Monster Commute, a steam punk/monster web comic that has been going on for.... over 3 years maybe? Nothing to do with goth kids or Twilight.

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:52 pm

HappyPandaToys wrote:
halfapparition wrote:

Its based on art from Monster Commute, a steam punk/monster web comic that has been going on for.... over 3 years maybe? Nothing to do with goth kids or Twilight.

its still damn ugly
from SKET

FilmArchitect

Post by FilmArchitect » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:11 pm

HappyPandaToys wrote:
halfapparition wrote:

i don't get it either. i would hope it came with real poison so i could drink it after i realized i just bought an ugly paper weight.
-----
Good Transactions:

rustedhalo

Post by rustedhalo » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Hey nobody asked for your opinion, I'm just posting these up for a good friend. If you don't get it then move along. There's no need for negative comments. I'm sure they'll sell just fine. Steamcrow stuff always has, just putting it up since it's a SDCC exclusive and it's resin.