forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:45 am 

Yeah actually number 1 in line was that phillips r us d bag on ebay. I hate that guy. 100% flipper scum right there. He was also asking about all the other horvath vinyl Giant robot had at the booth looking for other flippable things.

My Collection: viewtopic.php?p=1357511&sid=023f238424909fe8104a298e0f14e2e8#1357511

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:51 am 

1V1ARTIN wrote:
D-LuX wrote:
Noella77 wrote:
1V1ARTIN wrote:
Noella77 wrote:
Yay you got a Pink Babo too! I was #21 but Halfap gave his spot up for me so I got one. I remember seeing you in line but I am pretty shy until I get to know you.=o)

too bad lulu is the one that lost hers for you.

Yes I am aware that it was lulu that had a mule and could not be there in person to get one for herself. And yes I did thank her on another forum for giving up Pink Babo. We are both avid collectors of David's vinyl. I may not be on KR as much anymore but if you didn't notice the Uglydoll forum isn't here anymore...

How kind of her....

Because it was her decision to hand it over to another "avid" collectore right?? if im not mistaken halfap acted on his own accord. good times.......

Yeah I was being sarcastic... If your going to mule for someone, you don't just give up someones piece... Maybe someone shoulda got there earlier if they were there in person, and such a fan... But what do i know........ Not my business...

BLOG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:53 am 

Manga_Spawn wrote:
Yeah actually number 1 in line was that phillips r us d bag on ebay. I hate that guy. 100% flipper scum right there. He was also asking about all the other horvath vinyl Giant robot had at the booth looking for other flippable things.

Smurf
asstote shouldnt even have been in the top line there. there was the first "semi" line not crowded in front of the booth per their request then all these assfuks meshed in screwing the people that had been "semi" lined up for a long long time

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:09 am 

Yeah I know. I went from first to 15th or something. But oh well. David is now aware of it and it should be better at future events but it will never be fixed. Ah well what are you going to do. Just get there early and hope.

My Collection: viewtopic.php?p=1357511&sid=023f238424909fe8104a298e0f14e2e8#1357511

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:40 am 

oh, that sounded like a fun time. lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:00 am 

D-LuX wrote:
1V1ARTIN wrote:
D-LuX wrote:
Noella77 wrote:
1V1ARTIN wrote:
Noella77 wrote:
Yay you got a Pink Babo too! I was #21 but Halfap gave his spot up for me so I got one. I remember seeing you in line but I am pretty shy until I get to know you.=o)

too bad lulu is the one that lost hers for you.

Yes I am aware that it was lulu that had a mule and could not be there in person to get one for herself. And yes I did thank her on another forum for giving up Pink Babo. We are both avid collectors of David's vinyl. I may not be on KR as much anymore but if you didn't notice the Uglydoll forum isn't here anymore...

How kind of her....

Because it was her decision to hand it over to another "avid" collectore right?? if im not mistaken halfap acted on his own accord. good times.......

Yeah I was being sarcastic... If your going to mule for someone, you don't just give up someones piece... Maybe someone shoulda got there earlier if they were there in person, and such a fan... But what do i know........ Not my business...

yeah i suck at life :(
this was soo much fun, i wont mule anything from dragoncon now

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:06 am 

Well seems like you were a good mule till you made this call...

it's hard to please everyone, but you promised something to one person... moral dilemma yes, just seems it wasn't the best decision

BLOG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:08 am 

D-LuX wrote:
Well seems like you were a good mule till you made this call...

it's hard to please everyone, but you promised something to one person... moral dilemma yes, just seems it wasn't the best decision

nope im fine with my decision. i didnt promise anything to anyone actually. 100% my call from the start.

i missed the only panel i really wanted to see (lost) because I had to stand in the Labbit line.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:42 am 

Ok can we move this to another thread please. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:04 am 

Manga_Spawn wrote:
Ok can we move this to another thread please. Thanks.

Im done with it.

BLOG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:15 am 

I am kinda bummed that I missed out on getting a sketch this year from David... Weird since he was everywhere and at his booth everyday...

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:25 am 

post a pic of the drawing you got using one of my papers! i gave you one, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:34 am 

just1nj wrote:
post a pic of the drawing you got using one of my papers! i gave you one, right?

Are you referring to me? Because I NEVER conversed with you - thus you being unable to lend me a piece of paper. Especially when I had my own stuff.

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:37 am 

talking to manga_spawn.

you would see a ^ if i was referring to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:39 am 

just1nj wrote:
talking to manga_spawn.

you would see a ^ if i was referring to you.

I just assumed that you mistook me for someone else since your post was right after mine.

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:47 am 

I want to get a frame for it. I will post a pic when I get home though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:52 am 

^ Awesome dude. I forgot what yours looked like. I bet it looks super cool because David put some effort into the drawings. :rock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:48 am 

i cant wait to my trip to LBI with ICE BAT and WEDGEHEAD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:45 am 

Manga..I want this to turn into a "happy thread" again. I'm sorry it was sidetracked, but both people who posted in here just knew how badly I wanted it, and felt bad knowing that I thought I had it, and found out a couple of hours later it was given away.

If I wouldn't have known the spot in line (10) an hour before the release, knowing I had it, I wouldn't have been so disappointed and bewildered when I was told it had been given away.

That's it...and I hope all the drama is over.

AND..again, congratulations on all your pickups....they're awesome! :rock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:55 am 

i order my ICE BAT and WEDGEHEAD yesterday!!!!
cant wait to get them!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:08 am 

0_o-_.-*DeE*-._ wrote:
i order my ICE BAT and WEDGEHEAD yesterday!!!!
cant wait to get them!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! The original critterbox?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2