forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:20 pm 

OK, so yeah a lot of people know I'm muling for SDCC I get about 10 PM's a day with people asking so I thought I'd put up an updated list. Hopefully people will read this first. If I don't have what you want listed it probably means no one has asked me for it yet so chances are I'll be able to get it for you.

Shane Jessup 8" Dunny - ALL SPOTS FULL
Deph Fatcap - ALL SPOTS FULL
Kozik x Vissell Labbit - ALL SPOTS FULL
Andrew Bell O-no Sushi - ALL SPOTS FULL
Doktor A Stephan Le Podd - 1 spot left
ESC Soopa - ALL SPOTS FULL
Kathie Olivas Cosmic Penny - ALL SPOTS FULL
Brandt Peters Junior - ALL SPOTS FULL
Ron English Popaganda - 2 spots left
Kathie Olivas mono Hazel - 1 spot left
Super7 Citrus Steven the Bat - 1 spot left
Super7 KO x BP Big Sal - ALL SPOTS FULL

For those of you that have already hit me up but have yet to pay. I asked for payment by July 15th. Just a reminder. If I don't get payment by then or I haven't heard from you otherwise I will let your spot go back up.

My Sales viewtopic.php?f=43&t=182282
My Heat http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=54070

___________ Hazmapos I need_____________

Last edited by rustedhalo on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:14 pm 

pm sent. :)

bad transactions: sirimabadfisher

looking for: the good/bad/ugly set.
blue dalek diver.
nurse flash-it 8inch qee.
rotofugi house of liu set.
octane 3 house of liu set.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:15 pm 

Thanks for the idea! :partyman:

Great transactions w/: Zma, themonsterkrebs, Mendez, saiko, wastemoremoney, MrMongoose, Jackcuzzy, sillynickers, bk_bk, nerbous, !DMS!, Steve8091, flabby, fairladyz, in.cog.nito, the-flip, .... Many, many more....

Looking For:
MEDIC 1G ARMSTRONG! Please hook a brother up. Need any wwrp? I'm sure we could work out a trade...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:08 pm 

2 bad i don't have the money in time :(

Jackcuzzy, BHKidRobotNYC, gawein (2x), Arcady, Orangeroad, yup, shizasta, DMS, snitz, gmiddleswarth, akumatw (2x), supershallow, Lap1-, kwijybo

great store: http://www.outlandrecords.nl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:16 am 

PM'd.

Good Transactions With: APina, ckwok528, lumbo007, Social Casualty, tommynathan, SecurityGeek, linhpham1201, liveordunny, poysntixels, dodecahedron, wastemoremoney, sgolby, MANIMAL, sykogrl, rontek3000, kidrobotNY, chronic, apeboy, draifet, PEA_KNUCK, shayshayster, seashelleyd, dubwars, hypekickz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:23 am 

Awe I missed it.

I feel so behind trying to get back in :/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:57 pm 

#-o all the items I needed are filled up.

bump.

rizadette wrote:
I told you I'd hook you up... See! ;D*
:heart: Riza

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:41 am 

Rusted's the man!

Good dealings with akn220, turdhole, rjl, PET1, Juliette, apeboy, deadlemming, ratmloud, wastemoremoney, DOLLFACE, phienomenal, oggyboy, achmad, Lil J NYC, reganomics813, Arcady, giantdwarf, Manga_Spawn, and raajr187.

Tweet Me | Friend Me | Follow Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:46 am 

pm'ed sent :partyman:

want list
viewtopic.php?p=1638068#1638068

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:53 am 

you truly are the man rusted.

my book project: viewtopic.php?p=1765804#1765804

my customs: viewtopic.php?p=1864058#1864058

my sales thread: viewtopic.php?p=1805989&sid=0f92af6717552951fc86ffab1cf91c69#1805989

or i have these for trade: viewtopic.php?p=1772732&highlight=#1772732

wanted!!
-series 3 feric
-series 4 dalek diver
-french easy hey
-endangered swipe
-2009 supakitch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:14 am 

That halo's platinum dude, not rusted!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:47 am 

I just wanted to take the time to thank you not being a d0uche and charging x2+ and helping people out. You aren't muling for me (I am my own mule) but just felt compelled to give you a high five.

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 am 

jemappellekat wrote:
I just wanted to take the time to thank you not being a d0uche and charging x2+ and helping people out. You aren't muling for me (I am my own mule) but just felt compelled to give you a high five.

Thanks, and thanks to you all for the nice words. I try to keep these boards a nice place. I love karma, sometimes it bites you in the a$$ but most people here end up turning it around and doing me a favor helping me score an exclusive or something. I should be doing it for the money as I'm still about 20k in debt but hey screw it there's an old saying "he who dies with the most toys wins".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:18 am 

rustedhalo wrote:
jemappellekat wrote:

Thanks, and thanks to you all for the nice words. I try to keep these boards a nice place. I love karma, sometimes it bites you in the a$$ but most people here end up turning it around and doing me a favor helping me score an exclusive or something. I should be doing it for the money as I'm still about 20k in debt but hey screw it there's an old saying "he who dies with the most toys wins".

=D> :prayer: =D> :prayer: =D>
Rusted, you have the true community spirit. Don't worry, those who appreciate it will give you a nice tip.

And you know if you want any NYC exclusives, all you have to do is let me know.

Good dealings with akn220, turdhole, rjl, PET1, Juliette, apeboy, deadlemming, ratmloud, wastemoremoney, DOLLFACE, phienomenal, oggyboy, achmad, Lil J NYC, reganomics813, Arcady, giantdwarf, Manga_Spawn, and raajr187.

Tweet Me | Friend Me | Follow Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:15 am 

rusted is awesome! jealous he gets the chance to go to the con, but not that for those lines he'll have to endure ( even though im part of his little service)..have fun rusted. next year i can hopefully go myself and ill be muling with ya. and drinking before, after and during.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:57 am 

I will contact everyone within the next day or 2. I got back in town at 2am on the 27th and didn't get home till 6am. My room is a mess filled with SDCC goodies. I didn't get everything so sadly some refunds will be headed out ASAP.

I was surprised that the Andrew Bell O-no Sushi SOLD OUT on preview night. They didn't seem to limit them as I was able to get 3 myself. My friends were held up with getting passes and before they got in they were sold out. I'm happy for Andrew but I fear that due to the not limiting them we're gonna see a lot of them flipped on eBay.

Also as most of you heard vendors/exhibitors had a big part in the Shane Jessup Dunny selling out before doors even opened. I didn't know wristbands would be handed out so quickly and was unable to get any. It was almost a repeat the next day with the Deph Fatcap as I was told that wristbands would be handed out at the booth first thing. I went straight to the booth when doors opened only being told moments after that there was a line on the back wall. I was able to score 1 but unfortunately by the time my friends made it there the wristbands were gone. Even though I kinda wanted this one I'll give mine up to one of you guys.

Saturday was a clusterfuk and I didn't even make it to try and get the Kozik x Vissel Labbit. I totally spaced it.

A lot of the MINDstyle exclusives didn't make it in time but I was able to score everything I needed from them and the mini's from ToyTokyo. I was told the Dok A pieces, KO Hazel and the VINcent figure would ship to me for free so I guess I'll have to wait a while on those. Awesome people at the MINDstyle booth sucks to hear about the theft.

I was unable to get the Luke Chueh piece and there's already 7 on eBay. I was lucky with the raffle last year but not so much this time around. From what I heard they was a family or 2 that managed to pick up more then one. Seems a bit unfair to those who waited patiently for the numbers to be posted only to miss out. I was able to catch Luke elsewhere an nab a sketch. So to the person I was muling the Luke Chueh piece for, the sketch is yours.

Let's see what else sold out. The MOTU book sold out so I was unable to get that.

I was able to get all Super7 stuff.

STUFF I GOT:

Super7 Big Sal
Super7 Citrus Steven the Bat
Super7 Hollis
Super7 GID Mummy Boy
3 Andrew Bell O-no Sushi
1 Deph Fatcap
Doktor A SLP
My Little Pony
3 KO Cosmic Penny
3 BP Junior
2 Ron English Mask Mouse Murphy
Rotobox Celsius 0 (1 exclusive and 1 OG)
Toy Nerd shirt
Kano Boba DEF

As mentioned I'll start contacting people ASAP. I don't know my work schedule for this week but I will try and get things shipped off in a timely manner. I just wanted to post this up here for now so you guys know I'm back and give you an idea of my success. To those of you I was unable to get things for I'm sorry. I will try to get refunds to you ASAP so you can try to make a purchase elsewhere. If I can help you out I'll let you know. My local shop may have some exclusives but most likely they will go fast.

Take Care,
Danny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:03 am 

I don't want to sound like a slinky, but please be sure to take into account the work that muling takes... I missed out on a bunch of stuff (I was alone - my friends had other things to do) because I waited 4 hours for the FAT CAPS.

I got my Dunny and it's mine. I thought that I would be early one of the first 100 but I wasn't.

The Big Sal was crazy.

So yeah, please thank Danny for helping you guys and for those he couldn't, he really tried.

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:04 am 

rustedhalo wrote:
Saturday was a clusterfuk and I didn't even make it to try and get the Kozik x Vissel Labbit. I totally spaced it.

man that sucks..all good though..hopefully i can still get one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:27 am 

nice one for doing this for people man

dibs on the s7 le merde stuff if there not spoken for

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:35 pm 

Well, given the trouble people had with some pieces, I feel really lucky that the Super7 toys were available. It's really awesome that Danny loves toys so much that he was willing to mule without charging an arm and a leg. Plus he still has more work to do with shipping, etc.

Thanks, Danny!!

great sellers!: whatsahappen1n, Miznotic_Garden, photoman222, i love plastic, D-LuX (x2), pandabandit12, reactor88, jcrazy, munkyman, aruss, markie_darkie, kikingaso, turdhole, WKY, SecurityGeek, vinyljunkeeeee, godspeed, supercollector, raajr187, InnerAnomaly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:06 pm 

Oh man, I wish I picked up Andrew Bell's Sushi! Oh well, I'm happy with my KO/BP minis and between you and my other mule, I got everything else I wanted out of SDCC. I thank you very much!! It takes a lot of effort and patience to wait in line for someone else and I personally hate waiting in lines. I really really appreciate it!

I want this stuff

You want this stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:33 pm 

On well nevermind, I'm sure you tried your best & it sounds like it was carnage at the SJ dunny sale, I guess I'll just have to be happy with my Gold lucky cat, Unless anyone wants to part with a black one for a reasonable price, which I very much doubt. Anyway thanks for trying for me Danny, appriciate it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:19 am 

Thanks to everybody for understanding. I had some people last year that were quite upset and thought that it was a guaranteed they would get the release they wanted.

On a side note I just bought the Luke Chueh head on MunkyKing.com so I guess in a way I was able to get that for the person. It just may take a little longer to ship it out. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:32 am 

im sure you did your best to get everything, but some things were just insane to get. looks like you still came out with a pretty nice haul so you will still make alot of people very happy!

top notch job my friend!

bring the art to the heart

My Heat!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:52 am 

Well I may have a possible trade partner for the labbit. *crosses fingers* thanks for trying. I only muled for two people at the nycc and that was a little hard(well it was two of the same thing) so I can imagine how much harder you had it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next