Mules for SDCC

Thanks for everything! See you in 2010
ontheDL

Post by ontheDL » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:22 am

Gah!

g_money

Post by g_money » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:35 pm

im still looking for a mule! look back for my list, but no more trades as i have money to spend now!
I've had plenty of good feedback, but sig got too long!

PWng

Post by PWng » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:04 am

Like everybody else I need a mule for the SDCC SJ and Deph exclusives. Pm me and hopefully we can work something out.
Want to buy

8" Dunnys:
Gid Skullhead
Blood and Fuzz
Shadow Serpent Chase
Mahakala x2
Doktor A x3
Silver King

Others:
White Ganesh
-----------------------------------------------------
Great sellers:
AlbertOne, Tominator, restaurador, tunneler66, EdDunny, linhpham1201, nmr509, jmo1200, busizem718, kidstartexas, wonkyyy, muschelschubser, HERNANDEZ, Lil J NYC, =DuNnYnNuD=, haiiyhaaa, jacranky, Robot Companion, drugmassacre, flapjack, k8, ellep666, mfmunny, tommynathan, daveblog, rafissaying, MrROB, duperpooper

flamingwaffles

Post by flamingwaffles » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:15 am

I really really want a Oh No Sushi by Andrew Bell... Anyone willing to mule for me? PM me pls!! thanks

g_money

Post by g_money » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:54 am

gotta add that peekaboo exclusive to my mule list then..any takers??

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:56 am

g_money wrote:gotta add that peekaboo exclusive to my mule list then..any takers??

wow that is a tall order
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

g_money

Post by g_money » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:32 pm

halfapparition wrote:
g_money wrote:gotta add that peekaboo exclusive to my mule list then..any takers??

wow that is a tall order

well as noone has shown interest in muling anything for me yet, ill just keep adding to the list of things i want.i cant afford them all, but i know people may have slots available for some of them, so best to throw it out there

beetle665

Post by beetle665 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:18 am

It would be pretty rad if someone could mule for me a Vissel/Kozik collab..

PM me if this is possible.

Thanks!
Great transactions with Azraelazitgetz, ajgeni, ism, twotwelve, dxjock, essicaj, bk_bk, litefusegetaway, Motorbot, lowkey, NinJaSkills, PhatBastard, =DuNnYnNuD=, sinkFLsink, Memetic, FericFanatic, housekitty, Nebulon5, Manga Spawn, altercrisis, haji baba, robbieXeff, zonrboy, babykid, snowdragon101, Nicedream, Buellster, bungholio, DBAS, NewAddictions, Dab City 2, Gambaholic, Dank82.

My Collection

g_money

Post by g_money » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:28 am

Changing up my mule list to be one item only. Prefer the visell/kozik piece. Will send $80 right now for it. That's the fig plus shipping plus what will probably be a $20 tip/mule fee.

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:00 pm

=D> :prayer: :rock:
on Mr. L.C.'s sneak!!!!!
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

munkyman

Post by munkyman » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:53 am

I'm needing someone to mule one booth for me please, willing to pay a fee for your time and help, hit me up and we can discuss it

Cheers
kansas loves vinyl too!!

bring the art to the heart

My Heat!

g_money

Post by g_money » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:04 am

anybody? $85 for the av/kozik collabo? help a brother out.

Bco0711

Post by Bco0711 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:53 am

hey everyone so it looks like in the end im not going to be able to make it to sdcc but i would like to know if anyone could mule for me i would like to get the mr sj dunny and an oh no sushi by andrew bell send me pms for how much you would want we will talk from there! thank you!
Good Transactions
SinkFlSink, Lowkornmel,Aruss, apeboy,c4, kidandplay305, Salamander,
Casper NY, xshezx, waisicmao, MANINGA5
Great trades-Casper NY, Jjoker1979
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking to Buy...
More Coarsetoys!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check it out
http://trampt.com/users/Bco0711/feed

tamara988

Post by tamara988 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:50 am

i need a mule for the yoskay yamamoto release at Munky King as well as the David Choe Wombat release at Giant Robot - am hoping to get 3 of the wombats... if anyone can help then please PM me. I am located downunder in Australia.
thanks [-o<
Do you have any James Jarvis or Kathie Olivas goodies I want?

Check out my flickr account for collection photos!

jemappellekat

Post by jemappellekat » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:02 pm

tamara988 wrote:i need a mule for the yoskay yamamoto release at Munky King as well as the David Choe Wombat release at Giant Robot - am hoping to get 3 of the wombats... if anyone can help then please PM me. I am located downunder in Australia.
thanks [-o<

Three wombats? WOW!
If you want to know whether, or not, I am realiable as a buyer/mule... just ask for references... I have PLENTY.

BUMP ME

tamara988

Post by tamara988 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:22 pm

jemappellekat wrote:
tamara988 wrote:i need a mule for the yoskay yamamoto release at Munky King as well as the David Choe Wombat release at Giant Robot - am hoping to get 3 of the wombats... if anyone can help then please PM me. I am located downunder in Australia.
thanks [-o<

Three wombats? WOW!

yup, looking for a set of three to display each face - i've also got 3 choegals too... absolutely love them :heart:
Do you have any James Jarvis or Kathie Olivas goodies I want?

Check out my flickr account for collection photos!

sonny

Post by sonny » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:52 pm

Anyone actually doing the muling?

Ill pay a nice fee for the luke exclusive....

jemappellekat

Post by jemappellekat » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:46 pm

I'm muling some items... All the KR stuff is either mine or spoken for and same goes for the WOMBAT by David Choe.
If you want to know whether, or not, I am realiable as a buyer/mule... just ask for references... I have PLENTY.

BUMP ME

DrkandTwsty

Post by DrkandTwsty » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:41 pm

I'll be there Thurs/Fri, happy to try and help if I can. PM me if there's something someone needs me to look for.

What I'm really hoping though is to get a ticket somehow for Sat. I'll wait in whatever line you want, and pick up whatever you need, if you got a way to get me in on Sat :)

jemappellekat

Post by jemappellekat » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:08 pm

thanks [-o<

You should've booked a plant ticket, Tam...

BUMP ME

bigmac

Post by bigmac » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:20 pm

tamara988 wrote:
jemappellekat wrote:
thanks [-o<

Three wombats? WOW!

yup, looking for a set of three to display each face - i've also got 3 choegals too... absolutely love them :heart:

I can try for a Wombat for you but I don't want to make any promises. This is my first Comic-Con and I don't really know what to expect.
May every blind box bring a new adventure, and may the smell of fresh vinyl forever waft from your detolf.

Nismo

Post by Nismo » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:36 pm

HI im looking for a mule for the shane jessup either colorway is fine or both if possible! Im actually going to sdcc this year but my plane wont arrive there till 11 (and im sure theres going to be allot of people in line so im guessing i wont be inside till 12? also at 8:00 i will be at the airport and have no comp with me so i have no way to buy one. so if anyone can get me these guys and then meet up that would be awesome! plz pm me or somthin.

oshkaaman

Post by oshkaaman » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:17 pm

can anyone mule me the av x kozik collabo?
Dealings with: kidstartexas, rosstamicahdesign

"Why should the lamp or the house be an art object, but not our life?” - Mike Giant

tyler2313

Post by tyler2313 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:55 am

Well since no one got back with me on muling, I went ahead and got tickets to go....... so I no longer need a mule.
Good deals with meatloaf, doobs01, d0m0kun, biffpow, litefusegetaway, M00DSWING7, stereopanda, Graf-Toyz, upso, snooker, terithegreat, eckotyper, Manga Spawn, Mendez, quietwhisper, Quentdiggy, bubblegumking, protect&destroy, wyldaxe, roguerebel

Good trades with dunnydummy, snooker, mfmunny, yup

jemappellekat

Post by jemappellekat » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:58 am

tyler2313 wrote:Well since no one got back with me on muling, I went ahead and got tickets to go....... so I no longer need a mule.

CONGRATS! YOU ARE NOW YOUR OWN MULE!!!<-- the best and most reliable option, I say...

BUMP ME