Mules for SDCC

Thanks for everything! See you in 2010
phatcapsfan

Post by phatcapsfan » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:56 pm

I would love to have someone MULE a DEPH SDCC Fatcap PLEASE!!!

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=56535

GREAT DEALS WITH:
MFMUNNY,AGG,MAGICMANJK808(X2),THISBWILL,
AW177(X2),RUNAMUCKER,WUDYNASTY,RUSTEDHALO(X2),SPANKY2324,
ICON84(X2),BONER,LYTE-BRYTE-BOY,XEROX,DUNNY27,KP,SELPH_ONE,
JOEYDZZLE(X2),NAC,VINYLWHANKER,HALFAPPARITION,GRIMLOCK(X2),
EVRYKISSUWASTED,NINWEST,JACRANKY,DEANOMEANO,WIZEGUY,
DESECRATION,ELMAGICO9,WACKO,ROTTIEROOK,TIZIGHT,WVURXGAL,
NMR509,ECKOTYPER(X2),BLEEDINGEGG(X4),KNGWIZ,DUNQUIXOTE,
CSR B GANGSTA R,MAKI MAKI, THEFUZZYBEAR,FOOSHCORE, DODGER,
BILLHAVERCHUCK, USELESSTOYS, KIDROLITO, LUCIDRUTHIE, ELECAM,
NEWADDICTIONS, ROBOTCOMPANION, AGRENIER, LWODUNNY,NEBULON5,
MEATLOAF, DUNNYPHOTO, CORSAIR, DOOBS01, SPS, SLACk, OVERSPRAYED,
ZEPHYR, STREAKZZZZ, KIDROBOTNY, M500,JAYBI, C-MONEY

MARTY THINX wrote:YOUR BEING BAMBOOZLED. Thats what Im thinking. But the sheep will go where the rest of the sheep roam.

jemappellekat

Post by jemappellekat » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:14 am

Awesome
If you want to know whether, or not, I am realiable as a buyer/mule... just ask for references... I have PLENTY.

BUMP ME

Rejectx

Post by Rejectx » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:55 am

ANY MULE HERE
Great tRansactions :
ghettoenhanced, Peter- Awesome(CA), cprobot(CA), tactics(HI)x2, Trip(IL), lessthanmike(OH), Just-DAn X2(UK),Chris ARe(NYC), THECANABISKILLA, droid241(CT), djfohm,rizadette(WA), benvt (VT), SnorseWhisperer (WA), Assburrito!, Steph, j3tang, mynameisking,

BHKidRobotNYC

Post by BHKidRobotNYC » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:47 am

PMED^^
My very little collection: viewtopic.php?t=134134
Dunnys 4 Sale+ List of good boardies: viewtopic.php?p=1784170#1784170

VinylDefect

Post by VinylDefect » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:47 am

Bill the Yeti MAD Gangsta version
if anyone can hook me up with one from SDCC let me know

Thanks
Kev

bamboozofunfair

Post by bamboozofunfair » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:43 am

anyone still need any mules?

quahogclam

Post by quahogclam » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:28 am

If someone could pick me up the black jessup on thursday, i'll meet you and take it off your hands for a 100 dollars at the con either friday or saturday. PM me.

bamboozofunfair

reply.

Post by bamboozofunfair » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:37 am

hey; i think everyone wants that same toy. i have alot of open spaces for other things, but not that. if anyone needs anything lemme know.

signedbykozik

Post by signedbykozik » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:01 pm

All of the lines are going to be HUGE!
www.signedbykozik.com is proud to offer you a wide variety of collectible toys, prints, skate decks, books, exclusives and other memorabilia personally signed by Frank Kozik. Please also check out our Twitter page www.twitter.com/signedbykozik for more Frank Kozik goodness.

bamboozofunfair

gfarh

Post by bamboozofunfair » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:09 pm

garrrrh! this is so annoying! i cant read anything anything anyone says!

sethsabbat

Looking for a mule

Post by sethsabbat » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Looking for a Mule for Nathan Jurevicius Geguzis (Cardboard Spaceship) and The Bronze Koibito plus pins (Munky King) please contact with terms. Based in Paris France
Excellent dealings with Aussietoyrama, maadbeats, Zeeshan, Kaestar and 10000 thanks to Brent

trustinSTARS

Post by trustinSTARS » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:52 am

jemappellekat wrote:
Arcady wrote:
trustinSTARS wrote:
Arcady wrote:If any good board member would like to mule a Deph Fatcap for another good boardie, please pm me.

Thanks.

Michael

This is a good, solid boardie to mule for. I've done it many times before and he's always awesome, no problems! Someone help a good boardie out! You won't regret it...

Willing to pay fees also of course!

Thanks Janine, also needing a Super 7 x KO/BP - Big Sal.

Pleaseeeeeee guys!

PM'd. But only because I am honest and it's YOU... LOL.

Awww, <3 <3 <3 Kat.

BHKidRobotNYC wrote:
Rejectx wrote:ANY MULE HERE
PMED^^

Thank god. Now he can stop posting "ANY MULE HERE" in EVERY SINGLE F*CKING THREAD. GAH!!
*j.

Good dealings with akn220, turdhole, rjl, PET1, Juliette, apeboy, deadlemming, ratmloud, wastemoremoney, DOLLFACE, phienomenal, oggyboy, achmad, Lil J NYC, reganomics813, Arcady, giantdwarf, Manga_Spawn, and raajr187.

Tweet Me | Friend Me | Follow Me

jemappellekat

Post by jemappellekat » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:02 am

I checked my inbox TODAY and there were about 10 PMs from random people that I have never dealt with in the past asking me to mule for them. I am done and only muling for the people that have contacted me. And to the boardie that insulted me with an offer of $20 for the SJ Dunny AFTER I told HIM that I was getting it for myself - shame on you. I hope that you feel good about yourself throwing your "chump change" around... and insulting me because you thought that I was financially impaired... and desperate? LOSER.

As for the people that I am in contact with, THIS MESSAGE DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU GUYS. You are good in my books and I've written it all down. But in case you think that I might've forgotten, please PM me - I promise that I won't bite. I'd rather be sure and confirm that you still want the item(s) and I might've forgotten one or 2 of you in the crazy shuffle... LOL...

Also, I don't like communicating over the boards anymore... too many problems. If you and I are cool, PM some Facebook details. Much better over there...
If you want to know whether, or not, I am realiable as a buyer/mule... just ask for references... I have PLENTY.

BUMP ME

MuckyMann

Post by MuckyMann » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:33 am

Hoping someone might be able to Mule me a wee Super 7 Milton (the ice cream thing). [-o< If anyone is willing please PM me with your terms and conditions, preferably expressed through cut out letters from a magazine.
Want List:
A Luke Chueh s2009 Dunny

I've begun to twat!
http://www.twitter.com/MuckyMann

Good Dealings with: raajr187, wtfunks, Tacune, envizbl, bk_bk, Feric Fanatic, Assburrito!, tealady, Del730, Desopolis, timselF, Rsinart,

bamboozofunfair

Post by bamboozofunfair » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:58 am

MuckyMann wrote:Hoping someone might be able to Mule me a wee Super 7 Milton (the ice cream thing). [-o< If anyone is willing please PM me with your terms and conditions, preferably expressed through cut out letters from a magazine.

Haha; can't cut out letters from a magazine! Sorry! Hahah, anyways! I could mule for you, it's $15, and I would ask for like a $9 fee? Lemme know if that works!

[ Added: Tue 21 Jul, 2009 3:00 am ]
MuckyMann wrote:Hoping someone might be able to Mule me a wee Super 7 Milton (the ice cream thing). [-o< If anyone is willing please PM me with your terms and conditions, preferably expressed through cut out letters from a magazine.

Hahah, can't express the terms and conditions through cut out letters from a magazine! Sorry! But, I could mule the ice cream glow in the dark thingy for you!

It's $15 so i would ask for like a $9 fee? Lemme know if that works!

jemappellekat

Post by jemappellekat » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:03 am

bamboozofunfair wrote:

Haha; can't cut out letters from a magazine! Sorry! Hahah, anyways! I could mule for you, it's $15, and I would ask for like a $9 fee? Lemme know if that works!

[ Added: Tue 21 Jul, 2009 3:00 am ]

Hahah, can't express the terms and conditions through cut out letters from a magazine! Sorry! But, I could mule the ice cream glow in the dark thingy for you!

It's $15 so i would ask for like a $9 fee? Lemme know if that works!

I hope that the price includes S&H...

BUMP ME

Kevbayer

Post by Kevbayer » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:43 am

i would like help getting a kozik x visell labbit, please pm me.

phatcapsfan

Post by phatcapsfan » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:26 am

need help on a SDCC Fatcap Deph. Willing to give a mule $100 plus shipping costs for 1. PM me please if you can help!
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=56535

GREAT DEALS WITH:
MFMUNNY,AGG,MAGICMANJK808(X2),THISBWILL,
AW177(X2),RUNAMUCKER,WUDYNASTY,RUSTEDHALO(X2),SPANKY2324,
ICON84(X2),BONER,LYTE-BRYTE-BOY,XEROX,DUNNY27,KP,SELPH_ONE,
JOEYDZZLE(X2),NAC,VINYLWHANKER,HALFAPPARITION,GRIMLOCK(X2),
EVRYKISSUWASTED,NINWEST,JACRANKY,DEANOMEANO,WIZEGUY,
DESECRATION,ELMAGICO9,WACKO,ROTTIEROOK,TIZIGHT,WVURXGAL,
NMR509,ECKOTYPER(X2),BLEEDINGEGG(X4),KNGWIZ,DUNQUIXOTE,
CSR B GANGSTA R,MAKI MAKI, THEFUZZYBEAR,FOOSHCORE, DODGER,
BILLHAVERCHUCK, USELESSTOYS, KIDROLITO, LUCIDRUTHIE, ELECAM,
NEWADDICTIONS, ROBOTCOMPANION, AGRENIER, LWODUNNY,NEBULON5,
MEATLOAF, DUNNYPHOTO, CORSAIR, DOOBS01, SPS, SLACk, OVERSPRAYED,
ZEPHYR, STREAKZZZZ, KIDROBOTNY, M500,JAYBI, C-MONEY

MARTY THINX wrote:YOUR BEING BAMBOOZLED. Thats what Im thinking. But the sheep will go where the rest of the sheep roam.

tr3e

Post by tr3e » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:53 am

Another person looking for the kozik x visell labbit. =P~
Good Buyers: Tesio, funnymunny, Gallery101, tAotS, vinylgoddess, PET1, SomeThingTiny, GH_ID
Good Sellers: luckyscrm, drummerboy2, Dank82, paulzdeep, Metatron1050, highland19, Gazpacho, kidrobotNY, analog101, paterpan, shye112, Hoagie, Dodecahedron, Quest1, WuzOne, mr.sqwert, nathanthepotter, SQUEE, Maki Maki, car, fit_love, JaLeo, Dickisonk
Good Traders: godspeed

bamboozofunfair

Post by bamboozofunfair » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:25 am

tr3e wrote:Another person looking for the kozik x visell labbit. =P~

isn't everybody? haha, they need to make more.

Rejectx

Post by Rejectx » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:15 am

There is such thing as muling for free..or favors. Yeah right ?!?
Imagine standing there for hours where one can still run around and buying his own figures....come oN guys...

Expect double..might as well wait for ebay... :rolleyes:

I muled one time...paid it first, obviously...then by the time I was ready to send it to the person..they claimed they changed their mind and needed the money for something else...HUH ?
I did it as a favor with no extra charge, 'coz I was buying same item, ask and stood in line with a friend for a good 3 hours.......to be able to get it for that person.

Good thing was I sold item and got 3 times more..hahahhah !!!

I don't see someone paying one in advance..what if the mule don't even get the item and never hear from that stranger?

BE CaREFUL... :killme: :killme:
Great tRansactions :
ghettoenhanced, Peter- Awesome(CA), cprobot(CA), tactics(HI)x2, Trip(IL), lessthanmike(OH), Just-DAn X2(UK),Chris ARe(NYC), THECANABISKILLA, droid241(CT), djfohm,rizadette(WA), benvt (VT), SnorseWhisperer (WA), Assburrito!, Steph, j3tang, mynameisking,

bmml714

right

Post by bmml714 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:18 am

I can mule an item, no one wants and not a limited release figure. =P~ A booth that has no lines :rock:
LIke a Ugly doll item ? :partyman:
gREAT bUYER'S = DomoDematto & vreal

rustedhalo

Post by rustedhalo » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:11 pm

Rejectx wrote:There is such thing as muling for free..or favors. Yeah right ?!?
Imagine standing there for hours where one can still run around and buying his own figures....come oN guys...

Expect double..might as well wait for ebay... :rolleyes:

I muled one time...paid it first, obviously...then by the time I was ready to send it to the person..they claimed they changed their mind and needed the money for something else...HUH ?
I did it as a favor with no extra charge, 'coz I was buying same item, ask and stood in line with a friend for a good 3 hours.......to be able to get it for that person.

Good thing was I sold item and got 3 times more..hahahhah !!!

I don't see someone paying one in advance..what if the mule don't even get the item and never hear from that stranger?

BE CaREFUL... :killme: :killme:

This will be my 4th year muling and I NEVER charge fee's. There are other members who will do the same. It's really not as bad as you make it sound. I don't spend that much time waiting in lines. I still have plenty of time to take in all the other events and hit up every single booth on the floor.

I expect payment first via PayPal and if I don't get it I refund 100%. PayPal has issues but it's secure. Obviously do some research on the person who's muling, don't give your money to some noob that's gonna take it and run. It's really a no brainer. If you have to tell someone to "be careful" then they're too stupid to use common sense.

Nobody should have to pay flipper prices. :rolleyes:

JinEX

Post by JinEX » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:29 pm

rustedhalo wrote:Nobody should have to pay flipper prices. :rolleyes:

well if u cant find a mule that will be the only option if u want one
WTB

Joe Ledbetter X Sanrio Carpool print

My Collection
My Sales

My Sales:

Great Transactions with: jmf337, happysusan2001, linhpham1201(X2), bluegreenkey, Miznotic_Garden, saiko, Xeneize666(X2), timselF, j3tang, Jackcuzzy, fairladyz, YnoD, dubwars, Vinylsolja, ZopBoy, Toasted678, RGodz, brobles, kaestar, Philsen, honkyponky, asulove, Freddypjr

Image Image

ayesha

Post by ayesha » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 pm

i have a friend volunteering there, they are picking me up the dunny, but if anyone wants the fatcap or labbit they could pick them up