forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:10 am 

tyler2313 wrote:
halfapparition wrote:
tyler2313 wrote:
I have been trying to get tickets, but they sell out in seconds. I think I'm going to have to wait until next year. When do tickets for next year go on sale?

at SDCC 09 when you are there

So if I'm not there, can I buy tickets online for next year? It will be my first time to go.

SDCC has next years tickets for sale at the con during the event.

Good Trades: CarissaAimee, Fthat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:11 am 

tyler2313 wrote:
FlyingJalapeno wrote:
Hey guys, just got some nice info from a card shop owner. He is selling 2 four-day passes to SDCC. Most likely he will be charging a grip though, PM me and ill give you all the info.

Thanks

I was really hesitant about getting them from an individual because the SDCC site says that they are non transferrable this year.

[ Added: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:06 am ]
halfapparition wrote:
tyler2313 wrote:
I have been trying to get tickets, but they sell out in seconds. I think I'm going to have to wait until next year. When do tickets for next year go on sale?

So if I'm not there, can I buy tickets online for next year? It will be my first time to go.

You do all the registering...you enter in all your info on the regular SDCC site, all legit.

SOLD

Last edited by FlyingJalapeno on Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Need 4 day or 1 day pass
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:04 am 

Please PM me.

Great transactions: tommynathan, another-waver, zaius, HBCoffin, ultra999, ontheDL, Dunny27, Autodactyl, Jeffone, Misterine, brando222, shizasta, 1V1ARTIN, zincsaucier442, dtrain, redstar, beaver, nyhousekid, flatland333, dork77

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:44 am 

Woo hoo!!!

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:22 am 

FlyingJalapeno wrote:
tyler2313 wrote:
FlyingJalapeno wrote:
Hey guys, just got some nice info from a card shop owner. He is selling 2 four-day passes to SDCC. Most likely he will be charging a grip though, PM me and ill give you all the info.

Thanks

I was really hesitant about getting them from an individual because the SDCC site says that they are non transferrable this year.

[ Added: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:06 am ]
halfapparition wrote:
tyler2313 wrote:

You do all the registering...you enter in all your info on the regular SDCC site, all legit.

SOLD

I've heard rumor that Industry Insiders(such as your local Comic Book shop) still has access to passes. They may have received 2 passes that can be registered in anyone's name so try talking to them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:31 am 

Comic Con sold a bunch of passes on ebay over the weekend.
Looks like they will put more up this week.

----------------------------------------------------------
WANTS:
[size=50]----------------------------------------------------------

FOR TRADE/SALE:
ThreeA 1/6 Andy Square with Print - $60shipped
Two 8" & 3" Deph Big Mouth Dunnys
Yoskay Yamamoto Prints (almost all)
----------------------------------------------------------

Good Transactions with 50+ members in good standing
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:59 am 

More tix in 1 min!!!!!!!!!

[ Added: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:02 am ]
tunneler66 wrote:
Comic Con sold a bunch of passes on ebay over the weekend.
Looks like they will put more up this week.

... its been going on for the last week

Take a look at some of my customs i've done!!http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=117819

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:10 am 

im been struggling to score saturday tickets, i cant tell you how quick the people are to get on them, its a frenzy!!! i am desperately trying to score Two Sat tickets... i just have to keep trying!

heebysdaman,sstroh84,robbieXeff,nick210214,Slack,CAR,SJSharkie
hypekickz,bigdaddyh,A.D.B,haseown,dunnydummy,scud80,jdmslut
halfapparition,t0nyxp,ineedalife,tr3e,kevbayer,core4pro,adik.na.chinoy
eyeforaneye,JaneMancini,666doll,ineedalife,NewAddictions

Great Buys & Trades :
WandererLA, lbzx006x, fifobkc, masonmxn

My Collection!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:12 am 

elevatedflow wrote:
im been struggling to score saturday tickets, i cant tell you how quick the people are to get on them, its a frenzy!!! i am desperately trying to score Two Sat tickets... i just have to keep trying!

I'm trying for the 2 pack Saturday tickets as well. I don't understand and am starting to get frustrated with eBay. 2 times now I have actually clicked the BIN button and confirmed with PayPal only to have the item "no longer available". I'm sorry but I thought once you clicked that button you had a certain amount of time to finish your transaction before they went back up.

Good luck and hopefully we both score what we need.

My Sales viewtopic.php?f=43&t=182282
My Heat http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=54070

___________ Hazmapos I need_____________

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:47 am 

A firend of mine picked up a 2 pack of 4 day tickets on fri. or sat.!! The way they did it was one started from the top of the list and the other went from the bottom.

LUCKY Fers!! ... looks i got me a mule now!! YAY!!

Take a look at some of my customs i've done!!http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=117819

Post subject: HELP ME PLEASE!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:55 am 

I live in San Diego for Krikey sake and can't get a pair.
UGH!!!!!!

WOuld be willing to go with someone who has an extra 4 day pass if you sell it to me for the true value. Maybe someone cancelled on a friend or a girlfriend said bye bye.
Let me know please.

......or please pass any info on to me of peeps who can help.

Peace

Patrick

Great transactions: tommynathan, another-waver, zaius, HBCoffin, ultra999, ontheDL, Dunny27, Autodactyl, Jeffone, Misterine, brando222, shizasta, 1V1ARTIN, zincsaucier442, dtrain, redstar, beaver, nyhousekid, flatland333, dork77

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:05 am 

rustedhalo wrote:
elevatedflow wrote:

I'm trying for the 2 pack Saturday tickets as well. I don't understand and am starting to get frustrated with eBay. 2 times now I have actually clicked the BIN button and confirmed with PayPal only to have the item "no longer available". I'm sorry but I thought once you clicked that button you had a certain amount of time to finish your transaction before they went back up.

Good luck and hopefully we both score what we need.

That is what im saying, i have actually had paypal reversal payments, where i even got the payment in on time and still wasnt enough time!!! so frustrating! Best of luck to you too man, i have a feeling that at the con, there will be some way to accommodate getting in if you dont have tickets now. The best wish is that there will be like 10 pairs of two packs a week before, just a mass sell off...

Great Buys & Trades :

My Collection!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:39 am 

Bco0711 wrote:
wow u saved my life any info if i can order them online and are they the 4 day passes!!? :rock: =D>

I'm pretty sure that they have single day passes and 4-day passes, they are coming out at 7pm (PST. Cali time)tonight. Hurry!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:54 am 

Can anyone tell me how much was the 4-day pass?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:57 am 
$75

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:00 am 

four days were only like 75 i believe to start with, they have 2 4 days on ebay for $170 but they sell out quick... i was going for them, but decided im not gonna go now at all...

only 2 pieces i really want, after ticket pricing,gas,hotel,food,beer, etc...

it would cost a fortune to come home with those 2 pieces...

ima stay here this year, and just pay the Duckling flipper prices!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:17 am 

eckotyper wrote:
four days were only like 75 i believe to start with, they have 2 4 days on ebay for $170 but they sell out quick... i was going for them, but decided im not gonna go now at all...

only 2 pieces i really want, after ticket pricing,gas,hotel,food,beer, etc...

it would cost a fortune to come home with those 2 pieces...

ima stay here this year, and just pay the nunchucks flipper prices!

make your return in 2010 with force

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:22 am 

No show for me this year either. I want the black Jessup, but not enough to pay flipper prices. Hopefully have a hookup on the other stuff I want, but if not, guess I won't get any of it. NO FLIPPER PRICES FOR ME THIS YEAR!!

hahaha.............to everyone going, have fun.

instagram: @big_c_art

https://www.facebook.com/BigC.artwork

GOOD BST LIST

My KR user name use to be
de Large

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:48 am 

Thinking of selling my 2 4-day passes (1 boy name 1 girl name) because I know if I go to CC I'll spend stoopid amounts of money and I really should be saving that for my wedding. PM and make me an offer if interested.

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:03 am 

So after the buying tickets on eBay insanity I now have 3 Saturday passes all with my name on it. When I won the first one I was able to provide them with a name in a confirmation email I got. Now I won another one yesterday and they say it HAS to be in the name on the PayPal/eBay account. This is stupid, what about people buying tickets for friends and family that don't have PayPal of their own. So I may have 2 extra Saturday tickets...we'll see how it goes.

My Sales viewtopic.php?f=43&t=182282
My Heat http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=54070

___________ Hazmapos I need_____________

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:09 am 

^ total bummer. i actually don't like that rule, esp if you're helping people out.. like family. it's like damn, we have the same last name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:37 am 

rustedhalo wrote:
So after the buying tickets on eBay insanity I now have 3 Saturday passes all with my name on it. When I won the first one I was able to provide them with a name in a confirmation email I got. Now I won another one yesterday and they say it HAS to be in the name on the PayPal/eBay account. This is stupid, what about people buying tickets for friends and family that don't have PayPal of their own. So I may have 2 extra Saturday tickets...we'll see how it goes.

I'm in the exact same position. Might have an extra 4-day pass, email me if interested and I will know hopefully by tomorrow night if I can change the name (for my gf), or if I have to sell it. If I can change the name, then I will have an extra set of tix for fri, sat, and sun... just not thurs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:46 pm 

rustedhalo wrote:

I have a feeling that this years method of selling tickets is just to inconvenience scalpers, once the passes are in your hand, i believe that you can pass it on/resell anyway...

Great Buys & Trades :

My Collection!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:58 pm 

From my experience..once you pickup the ticket they strictly ask for a ID to pull it out in the system if you are registered and to locate your pass # ? Tho couple of years ago they never asked for a picture ID due to the thousands of people pouring in they were stund and rushing the traffic. They simply ask for my name and print my 4day pass.

HOw can one's sell the ticket with a name registered to another ? What name will we give the ticket reception clerk ? What if they ask for a photo Id..everyone is different.

This was my experience.

How can you claim 3 tickets , they may not let you do that with multiple tickets with same name unless its a different day.
Tho last year I bought two day pass in SDCC website, asked them if I can cancel my other day 'coz I could not attend. They send me to another counter and fill some paper work and got a refund in my Credit card next billing cycle.

Power of attorney maybe to claim someone else pass... =D>good luck

ghettoenhanced, Peter- Awesome(CA), cprobot(CA), tactics(HI)x2, Trip(IL), lessthanmike(OH), Just-DAn X2(UK),Chris ARe(NYC), THECANABISKILLA, droid241(CT), djfohm,rizadette(WA), benvt (VT), SnorseWhisperer (WA), Assburrito!, Steph, j3tang, mynameisking,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:20 am 

Comic Con Tickets On EBAY NOW!

Just got my saturday, woo hoo!

Great Buys & Trades :

My Collection!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next